It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:51 pm

Post subject: [D12 - EE] Oni and a Dragon... (Closed, Scorpion Embassy)
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:06 am 

So apparently a dragon wanted to meet with Yuichi. Well that was a strange event indeed. An Agasha, maybe she wanted to discuss magic, Yuichi thought, though he did not thought there was much interaction between the Agasha family and the Yogo family, so who knows.

Yuichi made some Scorpion servants made some tea. Nothing fancy. He waited, his arms tucked and crossed inside his black and red kimono, while his White Oni Mask was, as always, covering his face.

Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (17), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (3)

Post subject: Re: [D12 - EE] Oni and a Dragon... (Closed, Scorpion Embassy
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:27 am 

It took only a few moments before Yuichi heard a scratch at the door. "It's Agasha Poemu, Yogo-san."

Waiting for an allowance to enter, Poemu slid open the door, stepped in, and slid it closed behind her. She gave a soft sigh before smiling politely and giving a bow. "Yogo-san, konbon-wa. Thank you for hosting me. I am honored to have your company for the evening. May this one sit and join you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:14 am 

Yuichi rose from his chair and bowed to the Agasha. '' Konbanwa, Agasha-sama.'' He said. Etiquette was not Yuichi's main forte. '' I hope that you had been blessed by Inari-no-kami today.'' He adds.

Then he pointed towards the other chair and made some servants serve her tea. Then a small pause until the Agasha sat and got comfortable. Yuichi once again tucked his arms inside his kimono.

'' So how i can help you? Do you have some religious questions? Spiritual doubts or inquiries that you need a priest of the Kami, Agasha-sama?'' He asked keeping his tone priestly enough.

Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (17), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (3)

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:24 am 

Whether or not Yuichi lacked in etiquette or not in his greetings, Poemu smiled all the same. "I can most certainly think of some religious questions, but that was not my purpose in coming here at least."

Seeing the tea, she let out a faint sigh. She did love tea, but there was only so much she could take. All the same, Poemu poured into both of their cups. "Still, as long as I have it on my mind... where did the souls of the naga go before the Akasha existed?" The Agasha didn't expect an answer, but she'd had that religious q&a a few nights back, and that had been one of the only questions left unanswered.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:20 am 

That question really did made Yuichi wonder for a moment. He was no expert in Naga's spiritual journey.

'' From what i understand, the Naga being, entity or collective known as the Akasha connect them all together. It exist somewhere in the Spiritual realms.'' He said. '' I don't know much of how or what processes their souls, go through, but every being or creature of this world must stand before Emma-o-no-kami in order to continue their path through the Kharmic Wheel.'' Yuichi adds.

'' If anything, their souls must had passed through Meido before going to other realms and to be judged by the Fortune, which at that time, was the judge of the Dead. Some fortunes predate our existance, as the Spiritual realms are not static, but change, depending on the Elemental and Spiritual balance...'' He answered as best as he could.

[OOC-Rolls]

Fluff Lore: Theology/Intelligence; 4k3 - 24

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:16 am 

Poemu had sipped at her tea as she listened, quite attentive to Yuichi's words. At the end, she gave a small nod. "That all sounds much like what I thought might happen. I had asked that question before to a Naga. He had said the Akasha was its own place, if one could call it such, and that their spirits went back to it when they passed."

She paused. "I did actually ask him about the Fortune's as well, and he noted they had worshipped them well before human's came. He had seemed to note that naga only came back as naga because of the Akasha, so that was why I asked the question I asked you, which he had no answer to."

Trailing off, the ambassador gave a bit of a sheepish look. "Sumimasen. I truly did not come here to pester you with spiritual quandaries, but your answer was quite interesting all the same. I am guessing you are not a scholar of the naga, after all."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:31 am 

'' Not at all.'' Yuichi replied to her. '' My main focus of expertise in the Spiritual realm is to find and destroy corruption and blasphemy.'' The Yogo bluntly said. After all that was his main area of expertise. '' Since the Naga were deemed not blasphemers by the former Son of Heavens i have little knowledge about them.''

'' Also create wards and defensive effects with the help of the Kami, as all Yogo do.'' The White Oni adds. '' So do you have any more spiritual questions , Agasha-sama?''

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:40 pm 

She had planned on asking many different things, such as the man's marriage prospects, but Poemu was nothing if not a gracious guest. It took her only a moment. "What are your feelings about the spiritual implications of an Emperor returned from Toshigoku?"