It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:56 pm

Post subject: [D11LE] The After-After Party
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:34 am 

Another day. More losses. Further signs that the heavens either were indifferent, or arrayed against them. Touki had spent hours trying to decide which of the two would be worse. In the end, he had figured that it didn't matter, as long as the result was the same.

He would take what solace he could.

With the hour drawing late, Touki returned to his room, slipping quietly inside, and shutting the door...

Carries: Daisho, kimono (probably worn)

Post subject: Re: [D11LE] The After-After Party
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:50 am 

When Touki enters his room, there are subtle signs he is not alone. A few of his carefully placed items are off from their position, like his daisho stand.

There's also a peacock mask on his table.

Its owner though...is not immediately visible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:53 pm 

A man as methodical as Touki would spot objects out of their usual position almost instantly, especially as he had few enough of them. Fortunately, he spotted the peacock mask first, and so a brief surprised intake of breath was his only instinctive reaction. A moment later, and he smiled.

Carefully, he bent, laying his weapons in their proper place on the daisho stand. And moving it back, because really, there was a proper place for things, even when you were about to be surprised by your lover. His smile seemed wider, his olive eyes even brighter, as he straightened.

"It can be dangerous to enter a Lion's lair." Touki said, his voice pitched low. His eyes flickered about, checking the corners, even as he made his way to the most likely hiding spot: his futon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:29 pm 

The futon did seem to have a strange lump under the sheets, and Touki might have heard withheld breaths and giggling from somewhere.

But no answer came.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:35 pm 

Hearing that giggle, Touki couldn't help but grin. Even with so much terrible in his life, at least there was one bright spot.

He crept closer to that strange lump under the sheets, moving slowly, quietly, inch by inch...

And then he pounced!

"Hah!" Touki said as he leaped the last few feet, landing athletically on the edge of the futon, careful not to land atop the lump. Instead, as he landed, he reached out, seizing it with both hands.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:38 pm 

Pulling off his own sheets....he found a bunched up kimono.

A giggle emanated from behind the dressing screen that he still couldn't understand why was provided to him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:46 pm 

Touki frowned ever so briefly, then smiled. A bunched-up kimono did have certain implications, after all...

He rose to his feet. "A good trick." He said, his voice soft. "But I will find you. And when I do..." Well, his voice was already growing rough with the thought.

A sudden rush took him to the edge of the screen. He gripped it, peering around it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:49 pm 

Behind the screen stood a Scorpion in a familiar gold kimono and red obi. When she saw Touki, she let out her giggling that she was holding back.

"Gomen Tou-kun, I borrowed some of your clothes. I was terribly cold and I left my own somewhere...."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:55 pm 

Touki grinned as he stepped forward. "Why Sara-chan. I am sorry to hear that you were cold. And that you have misplaced your clothes."

He stepped forward again, playfully seizing her about the waist; easy enough to slip away, though, if she wanted. "But you really should ask before borrowing clothes. I may need to insist that you return them."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:04 pm 

Sara allowed herself to be let in. "Ah, Tou-kun, I understand your deficiency of Compassion. One who is so handsome cannot be a Paragon of Bushido as well, understandably." She winked at him. "Would you like me to take off your clothes right here and now? So my dishonorable nature does not rub on them more?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:10 pm 

"Rules are rules, Sara-chan." Touki said solemnly, even as he continued to grin. "I think you had better."

"But I am not heartless." He went on. "Once you have returned my things, I shall assist you in finding your lost clothing. Or... if that proves impossible, as I suspect it might, I shall find another way to provide you with the warmth you need." His hands ran up and down her sides, clearly excited.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:13 pm 

Sara feigned concern as she started slowly undressing. First, the obi. When it was down, she simply put it in Touki's neck. "Hold this for me will you."

When she shrugged out of his kimono, she smiled. "Ah yes, the rules. You are so fair Tou-kun, not bending any rules even with me." She placed her hand on her heart.

"Well, let's try and find my clothes. Maybe the one in your futon? Or is that from another samurai-ko you have seduced?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:44 pm 

Touki watched, his eyes intent. A pleased murmur as she placed the obi around his neck turned into a throaty growl as she slipped out of his kimono. "Fortunes, you're gorgeous." He whispered, leaning in to steal a quick but passionate kiss. "I think you may cause me to break one or two rules."

He gave her a playful look, his eyes alight. Reaching up, he shrugged out of one shoulder of his kimono, then the other, leaving his chest bare... well, except for the second obi, draped loosely about his neck. "Is that what happened? I seduced you? I thought I was helplessly ensnared by the feminine wiles of a temptress. Using me for my warmth, no doubt. Speaking of..."

Suddenly, he scooped her up, swinging her into his arms. He held her easily, muscles flexing, his skin hot against hers. "There. Now you shall be warm while we investigate." To the futon they went, Sara still aloft in Touki's arms.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:08 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Touki watched, his eyes intent. A pleased murmur as she placed the obi around his neck turned into a throaty growl as she slipped out of his kimono. "Fortunes, you're gorgeous." He whispered, leaning in to steal a quick but passionate kiss. "I think you may cause me to break one or two rules."

He gave her a playful look, his eyes alight. Reaching up, he shrugged out of one shoulder of his kimono, then the other, leaving his chest bare... well, except for the second obi, draped loosely about his neck. "Is that what happened? I seduced you? I thought I was helplessly ensnared by the feminine wiles of a temptress. Using me for my warmth, no doubt. Speaking of..."

Suddenly, he scooped her up, swinging her into his arms. He held her easily, muscles flexing, his skin hot against hers. "There. Now you shall be warm while we investigate." To the futon they went, Sara still aloft in Touki's arms.

Sara's eyes wondered hungrily over his now almost-naked body. She let out a small yelp as she was taken into arms, but her response was a deep, deep kiss.

"Are you sure I won't distract you from your investigation, Tou-kun?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:20 pm 

Indeed, by the time the kiss broke, it was clear that Touki was quite distracted indeed. He breathed deeply, his breath ragged, eyes burning with passion.

"In fact, I think you are too distracting, Sara-chan." He said, his voice rough. He knelt down, gently laying her upon the futon. "I fear we shall never find your lost clothing, not with you distracting me so." Casually, he nudged her discarded kimono aside. "Instead, I shall have to turn all my attention to the matter at hand." He leaned in for another kiss, as he untied the obi about his waist...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:25 pm 

Sara gladly helped. "WEll, in that case I need to make sure I relieve you of your distraction..." She smirked as they

/faded to black

On the futon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 pm 

While each lovemaking session was wonderfully new and inventive, it seemed that, with enough repetitions, Touki and Sara had found a comfortable routine afterwards. Him lying mostly on his back, one arm around her shoulders. Her cuddled against his side, one arm over his torso, head resting against his shoulder or his chest. It was quite pleasant. I've missed this.

"Mmm." Touki murmured, giving her a gentle squeeze. "I'm very glad you came by tonight, Sara-chan. And not just because I wanted to compliment you on the play." He smiled. "It was incredible."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:06 pm 

"Of course it was! I directed it." She said without any modesty, her fingers idly tracing lines on his chest.

"The music was good as well." She smiled. "do you think the people liked it?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:09 pm 

Touki chuckled, grinning. "I suppose it hardly needs to be said. But I shall say it anyway." He tilted his neck, kissing the top of her head.

"And thank you." He said, more modestly. "I performed well. Everyone did. Seeing the Naga perform... that was quite an experience. He was good, too."

Gently, he sighed. "I think... you have succeeded. People needed something like this. Something to lift their spirits."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:37 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Touki chuckled, grinning. "I suppose it hardly needs to be said. But I shall say it anyway." He tilted his neck, kissing the top of her head.

"And thank you." He said, more modestly. "I performed well. Everyone did. Seeing the Naga perform... that was quite an experience. He was good, too."

Gently, he sighed. "I think... you have succeeded. People needed something like this. Something to lift their spirits."

"Hai. I was a bit worried about it, but...how could I pass up the first Naga actor?" She smirked. "No one is going to steal my thunder."

She gave his shoulder a small peck in return. "Well, I hope it lifted it. It is unfortunate that Asako-sama just died..."