It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:45 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: The Lion's Court (D9, Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:46 am 

"Well, if that meddling ever draws too much attention to you, I am always willing to help you get rid of it. However I can, at least."

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:49 am 

Kasuga Seitouna wrote:
Mari wrote:
"I believe that I will leave those investigations to those most qualified to conduct them, myself, though I will keep myself available should I be needed." She really wasn't sure what to do about ancestral spirits at all, if they were involved.

Seitouna nods. There's not much more to say on that, really, unless Asakuro has a comment.

Asakuro did not have more to add on that line of conversation but continued to observe the proceedings for quite some time. At a moment, however, he stepped away from his cousin and the ronin to add his voice to the chatter of the assembled.

"The accusation made by the honorable Seppun Kato-sama will not be dismissed so readily and so easily, as Seppun-sama and Suzume-sama make clear. Certainly it will not be because of one's personal misgivings of him, questions of the timing of delivery of the news to the rest of the land, counter-accusations on motivation and movement, a prayer that such is not so and cannot possibly be, whatever reason you might conjure that would have you in another court quite quickly standing at the other end of a duel for questioning the Honor, the Duty, the Courage behind a heavy-hearted decision that was made to bring this all to light and questioning against one that even now moves to defend all they can against the Steel Chrysanthemum's forces.

"It is a heavy weight, this accusation that was delivered to us this very morning, and there will be discussion and debate on the issue - but not outright dismissal as some have expressed. It is a weight we are now forced to bear, each and all, whether we choose to or not in the confines of this court. Unless and until information comes stating that the claims made are entirely without basis - from those with the weight of testimony and authority to state as much - what has been given us will be, and must be, brought into consideration henceforth."

Bowing his head, he turned around and left it at that, returning to stand next to his cousin.

D9 roll, Separatist, 3 raises: success! +4 Separatist points!

Carries: Fan, personal seal, wakizashi, chopsticks, water bottle, kiseru, small knife, sake cup
Sometimes featuring now: Mamoru the Frazzled Peafowl!
Language Colors: MerenaeThrane
Profile!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:55 am 

~ No more Influence Rolls past this point ~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:01 am 

Yuko arrived, as unobtrusively as possible, though she was still a little damp from her recent arrival.

She took stock of the courtroom and began inquiring if there were plans on how to provide for the young Hantei's regency. The implication was readily apparent.

(TN 15: 20 - 1 point https://orokos.com/roll/801969
Supporting the Imperialists!
(with MS permission)

Carries: Kakita blade (Ketsuyoku), wakizashi, tanto, aiguchi, shards of a biwa, kimono

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:01 am 

Doji Monkhbaatar wrote:
"I have a hard time believing Shinsei was but a man," he replies with a chuckle.

"And yet, he was. He was no child of the heavens, merely a man that shaped destiny by his words and actions. Enough that his words are still carried to this day, and continue to inspire."

Akemi smiled at the man.

"Have you read the Tao, Doji-san? If not, I would recommend doing so."

On person: Pretty kimono, Scroll Satchel, Wakizashi, Fan, calligraphy set & Paper, Tea set (sometimes), Light armour, Han-kyu and arrows(sometimes)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:52 pm 

Seitouna sets his charcoal down.

Thinking * Speaking Merenae * Speaking Thrane
Generally wears decent kimono & sandals, jitte, wakizashi
Wears extravagant kimono & sandals and wakizashi at court
Almost always has paper and something to write with
Public Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:51 am 

Yogo Sukima wrote:
"Yes, thank you," she agreed with a nod. "And yourself?" She settled into a seated position next to him.

She raised her fan as the Sparrow spoke. Rather than looking offended, an amused twinkled entered her eyes, though any smile is concealed. "Imagine that."

His fan brought to cover his face as he looked to her. "That complicates the situation. Or at least, creates further confusion." He pursed his lips as he listened, but his focus remained on the Yogo.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14