It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:22 pm

Post subject: Re: [D8 LE Garden] A Lion and a Scorpion sitting under a tre
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:24 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Touki chuckled. his chest rumbling. "I could never call you mundane, Sara-chan." He murmured, squeezing her against him. "Distraction sounds incomplete. After all, as I said, you have all of my attention when we're together."

He sighed softly, his chest rising and falling. "But yes, a great deal. The Empire has been in such turmoil, for years now. This... recent event is just the latest, and most troubling."

He looked at her, smiling gently. "This is nice, though." He said, running a hand down her back. The shared closeness, intimacy, was as enjoyable as their recent shared pleasures.

"It is nice." She placed another small kid on his flank. "Good answer. If you were to give another one, I might have had to punish you." She nibbled on his shoulder lightly, followed by some giggling. "It is certainly troubling, though I trust we will get through it, and get it right. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:04 pm 

The growl Touki gave as Sara nibbled on his shoulder was clearly a pleased one; he looked at her, a spark in his olive eyes. "You might still." He growled, smiling. "Although I warn you, Sara-chan, I can give as good as I get." His fingers ran along her flank, nails brushing playfully against her skin.

"Get it right." He echoed. "Maybe." Idly, he toyed with a strand of her dark hair, running it through his fingers. "For a time, I'd wondered if there was something wrong. Some great disorder, affecting the Empire." He shrugged, shoulders rising and falling. "But maybe it doesn't matter, just so long as enough of us get it right, like you say."

Carries: Daisho, kimono (probably worn)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:07 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
The growl Touki gave as Sara nibbled on his shoulder was clearly a pleased one; he looked at her, a spark in his olive eyes. "You might still." He growled, smiling. "Although I warn you, Sara-chan, I can give as good as I get." His fingers ran along her flank, nails brushing playfully against her skin.

"Get it right." He echoed. "Maybe." Idly, he toyed with a strand of her dark hair, running it through his fingers. "For a time, I'd wondered if there was something wrong. Some great disorder, affecting the Empire." He shrugged, shoulders rising and falling. "But maybe it doesn't matter, just so long as enough of us get it right, like you say."

Sara let out a giggle at his fingers, her own traveling through his kin, leaving a small trail of marks. "What a fierce warrior. Your lord must be proud." She smiled in delight.

"Well, there is a giant portal into one of the nastier afterlives out there, so there is that." She smiled and hugged him close. "But this is right.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 pm 

"Well," Touki smirked, "I don't tell my lord everything. This, for instance, is just going to be between us." Another faint purr escaped him as her fingers left a trail of marks. He gave her lip a little playful pinch in retaliation.

His expression softened as she hugged him. "Perhaps this is right." Touki said, his voice low, soft. "At first, I think I felt a little guilty." He admitted. "But now..." He put his other arm around her, cuddling her against him. "The Empire may be in turmoil, but at least we can find some comfort with each other, eh?" He smirked. "And excitement."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:32 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Well," Touki smirked, "I don't tell my lord everything. This, for instance, is just going to be between us." Another faint purr escaped him as her fingers left a trail of marks. He gave her lip a little playful pinch in retaliation.

His expression softened as she hugged him. "Perhaps this is right." Touki said, his voice low, soft. "At first, I think I felt a little guilty." He admitted. "But now..." He put his other arm around her, cuddling her against him. "The Empire may be in turmoil, but at least we can find some comfort with each other, eh?" He smirked. "And excitement."

"Oh? What a scoundrel you are." She giggled. She slowly caressed his body. "So I am not your guilty pleasure anymore, eh?" She smiled. "Though I am glad you are not bored. I would seppuku if I were to be found boring."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:48 pm 

"Mmm." Touki gave a pleased murmur. "Sara-chan... keep doing that." He said, stretching his lean body out as she caressed him. "Guilty, no. But you certainly are a pleasure."

He tilted his head up a little, regarding her. "I cannot imagine you being boring." He said, smiling. "A beautiful, mysterious, talented actress? Believe me, bored is the farthest thing from my mind." Both hands rubbed up and down her form, enjoying the feel of her, his vigor clearly returning.

He tilted his head again, this time to the side. "Do you think you might show me some of your acting sometime? A scene just for me?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:28 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Mmm." Touki gave a pleased murmur. "Sara-chan... keep doing that." He said, stretching his lean body out as she caressed him. "Guilty, no. But you certainly are a pleasure."

He tilted his head up a little, regarding her. "I cannot imagine you being boring." He said, smiling. "A beautiful, mysterious, talented actress? Believe me, bored is the farthest thing from my mind." Both hands rubbed up and down her form, enjoying the feel of her, his vigor clearly returning.

He tilted his head again, this time to the side. "Do you think you might show me some of your acting sometime? A scene just for me?"

"Oh? Don't stop?" She caressed him some more...before her fingers started tickling him. "Mmm, maybe you just have a limited imagination then." She smiled wickedly at him, her head held atop her right hand, while left played around the battleground that was his body. "Oh? Just one scene?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:47 pm 

"Mmm... hey!" Laughing softly, Touki squirmed, until he managed to catch her hands with hers. "I'm going to get you back for that, you know." Grinning, he leaned in for a fierce kiss before releasing her hands. "And believe me, I can imagine quite a bit."

His body was well-muscled, with the occasional line of scar here and there. He chuckled softly, fingers idly toying with her hair again. "Oh? Should I have asked for more?" He smiled at her. "An act? A whole performance? I am intrigued, Sara-chan."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:35 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Mmm... hey!" Laughing softly, Touki squirmed, until he managed to catch her hands with hers. "I'm going to get you back for that, you know." Grinning, he leaned in for a fierce kiss before releasing her hands. "And believe me, I can imagine quite a bit."

His body was well-muscled, with the occasional line of scar here and there. He chuckled softly, fingers idly toying with her hair again. "Oh? Should I have asked for more?" He smiled at her. "An act? A whole performance? I am intrigued, Sara-chan."

"Oh my, a vengeful Lion is vowing a tickle feud against me. What shall I ever do?" She stuck her tongue at him in jest. "Oh really? Prove it to me, Tou-kun." She laughed, and slowly relaxed her body, letting his warmth spread over him. "Too late. You get one scene. Just the one. Not anymore." She seemed to enjoy herself a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:58 pm 

Touki grinned as Sara stuck her tongue out at him. "Sara-chan, that sounds like a challenge." Still grinning, his arms tightened around her. With an easy motion, strong but gentle, he pulled her atop him. "You should know how a Lion responds to a challenge." His hands ran playfully up and down her sides.

For a moment, it seemed as though things might escalate, but then his expression grew thoughtful. "One scene. Hmmm..." His expression was thoughtful, but gentle; truly, she did help to soothe him. "Do I need to choose it? You doubtless know more than me." He smiled. "And I like it when you surprise me. Like with that Lion origami the other morning."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:04 pm 

Sara slowly kissed the top of his head, then continued with kisses moving down until their lips met. "Oh my. I have been grappled. What cruelty." Her voice was a husky monotone.

She slowly moved her arms up until her elbows rested on his chest. "Hm, I am glad to hear. You bushi can be so focused on martial excellence, you ignore the beauty in the world in front of you. As for a scene....hm...." She debated what would be appropriate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:10 pm 

Touki growled, turning one kiss into a second, his arms tightening around her... but he restrained himself for the moment.

He smiled gently up at her, their faces close together. His eyebrows went up as she considered, silent as he gave her time to think.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:17 pm 

Sara smiled, a smile alluring, wicked and cute all at the same time. She slowly moved from his body, laying kisses here and there before standing up.

She stood straight next to the futon, before glancing around, and started busying herself. She pulled his kimono on, overtly inhaling his scent as she pulled the larger garment on. The gold cloth was loose on her, and she picked up her own red obi to accessorize her attire, but she still didn't make it too skintight. She adjusted the outfit until it was to her satisfaction, her pale shoulders and neck visible.

She pulled a low table closer to the futon, and she sat down on it, opposite of Touki.

"You might want to sit up for a better view Tou-kun."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:25 pm 

Touki's eyes were alight, watching that smile of hers, murmuring softly at her kisses, groaning softly as they separated.

And then continued to watch as she prepared herself. It was fascinating, seeing an actress get ready, even with only limited materials at hand. He couldn't help but smile as she took in the scent of him, pleasant but masculine, his head tilting to the side as she combined his kimono and her obi. Desire turned (partially) into curiosity, his interest in the impending scene rising.

He sat up as she suggested, pulling the sheet partially over himself, his expression clearly enthralled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:35 pm 

"Oh, that might not be necessary." She gestured towards the sheet draped over "him".

She took a small breath, then her face relaxed before settling into an expression. her features didn't change, but almost. She was more severe, her smile turned from alluring to straight up wicked and mocking.

"Oh, Daidoji-sama? You think I murdered him?" She affected an air of confidence, her eyes focused on an imaginary magistrate in front of herself. Her legs were crossed. "Oh, so Suzume-kun said he saw me visit him in the evening? Psah. Have you not seen how he looks at me? He sees me at every corner. You believe him over me, Bayushi Shelon?" She shook her head, an arrogance hanging about her.

"Yes, it is tragic that Kakita-san died under such strange circumstances, but you haven't told me anyone else testified for such an accusation. As for me?" She slowly crossed he leg, sensually, everything under her kimono visibly to Touki during her slow, sensual movement.

"I am innocent. There. That is my testimony, Daidju-kun."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:54 pm 

Touki watched, fascinated, as her expression changed, morphing into a different person.

And he continued to watch as she spoke, hanging on her every word. On her every gesture. The little affectations that were of this different person, Bayushi Shelon, the manner, the sheer attitude.

And he continued to watch as... oh my...

Touki couldn't help but move forward, close to her, quite nearly an embrace. His hands slid up her legs to her waist. "You underestimate me, Bayushi-san." He growled. "You think I won't catch you. You think I won't be able to prove anything. But just you wait, Bayushi-san. Because I'm good, see? I won't rest until I've got you right where I want you, see?"

His acting was mediocre at best, but he was certainly giving it his all...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pm 

She slowly raised her leg until her calf was on his shoulder, displaying a familiar flexibility to him.

"You think yourself the hunter Daidoji-kun, but perhaps you should think of yourself as the...prey."She practically breathed the last word, the air heavy with her feminine scent, while her finger gently traced the lines of a kanji on her chest. The kanji read 'prey'.

"You would do anything to get me to testify, neh?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:33 pm 

Touki growled, leaning in further. His chest rose and fell as her finger traced over his chest. "I guess we'll just have to see." Touki's voice was rough.

He leaned in, pressing against her, his hand sliding up her legs, beneath the hem of the kimono. "Anything." He said, his voice dropping to a rough whisper. "Just you wait and see."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:19 pm 

She pulled him close. "Let me see if my screaming will suffice."

Soon the pair tumbled into the futon.

/ftb