It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:34 pm

Post subject: Re: [D3LM, Sara's] Refuge
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:08 pm 

Touki's lips quirked. "You make it sound like a challenge, Sara-chan. I believe I am equal to the task of keeping you entertained." His hand on her back slid lower, seeking more tender flesh. With a firm squeeze, he pulled her figure more tightly against his, just for a moment.

His expression softened. "You have it. I promise." His hand came up to gently brush a strand of hair away from her face, looking into her eyes, studying their depths.

"I could massage you if you like." He said. "That would certainly be a display of all my attention."

Carries: Daisho, kimono (probably worn)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:02 pm 

"Oh Tou-kun? Are you disappointed that I am not easy?" She poked his ribs. "Well, show me your prowess then." She let a low sound of approval. "Mmmmm, I would not wish to deprive you of such an opportunity."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:13 pm 

"Not at all, Sara-chan." Having been encouraged to do so, he seemed to enjoy using the pet name for her. "I delight in a challenge. The greater the challenge, the more I rise to meet it." Was that innuendo? It was possible.

With a grunt, Touki sat up, helping to ease Sara down onto her front. "Oh my." He breathed, pausing a moment to admire her figure.

He began to work, his fingers digging into her shoulder muscles, gentle but firm, his fingers both skilled and strong.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Not at all, Sara-chan." Having been encouraged to do so, he seemed to enjoy using the pet name for her. "I delight in a challenge. The greater the challenge, the more I rise to meet it." Was that innuendo? It was possible.

With a grunt, Touki sat up, helping to ease Sara down onto her front. "Oh my." He breathed, pausing a moment to admire her figure.

He began to work, his fingers digging into her shoulder muscles, gentle but firm, his fingers both skilled and strong.

Sara relaxed her muscles, allowing his hand to go to work. Her skin was that of an artisan, not a bushi. Few blemishes or scars, soft and pale. "Mmmm? Didn't get a good look before?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:26 pm 

"A good look, yes." Touki murmured. "Enough of a look, no." He leaned forward, brushing his lips teasingly against her back.

His fingers continued to work more, over her shoulders, shifting her hair to massage her neck, and then back down again. "Have you given more thought to performing a play?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:40 am 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"A good look, yes." Touki murmured. "Enough of a look, no." He leaned forward, brushing his lips teasingly against her back.

His fingers continued to work more, over her shoulders, shifting her hair to massage her neck, and then back down again. "Have you given more thought to performing a play?"

"Mmmmm." Was her response, as she seemed to melt into bliss at his ministrations. "Some." She replied mysteriously.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm 

"Some." Touki echoed. He leaned forward, letting his lips brush her ear. "You intrigue me, Sara-chan."

He smiled as he worked, enjoying Sara's reaction as well as the feel of her. He continued on, down to her lower back, massaging carefully up and down her spine, an inch to either side. It seemed he was fairly good at this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Some." Touki echoed. He leaned forward, letting his lips brush her ear. "You intrigue me, Sara-chan."

He smiled as he worked, enjoying Sara's reaction as well as the feel of her. He continued on, down to her lower back, massaging carefully up and down her spine, an inch to either side. It seemed he was fairly good at this.

Sara was content, laid on her stomach as she was, enjoying the Lion's caress, without a care in the world.

/end