It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:04 pm

Post subject: Re: [D3LM, Sara's] Refuge
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:18 pm 

It was hard to tell what was the greater draw for him, Sara's playfulness or her beauty. Touki supposed it didn't matter; either way, she filled him with desire, all the more intense for its unfamiliarity.

He kissed her again, hands beginning to explore the shape of her, stroking up to her hair, down her back, over the curves over her hips, as though he wanted to experience more of her. It was a serious kiss, leaving no doubt as to Touki's desires.

Carries: Daisho, kimono (probably worn)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:40 pm 

The petite thespian slowly melted into the silhouette of the Lion, as she teasingly started to untie her obi...

/Fade to Black

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 pm 

/fadebackin

Touki lay on his back. The futon was comfortable, the blanket soft. But neither compared to the lovely Scorpion against him. His skin was warm against hers, one arm around her shoulder, cuddling her gently against him. It was still all very much like a dream, except he doubted that he could dream this contentment, the satisfaction that suffused every inch of his body.

How could he feel guilty when he felt this good?

"Sara-chan." Touki murmured, smiling, his normal monotone suffused with good feeling. He gave her a squeeze, enjoying the intimacy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:57 pm 

The Shosuro was hidden in the crevice of his arm and side, holding close, her warmth spreading over his body - strangely not cold anymore - her eyelashes resting on her closed eyelids.

"Mmm?" was her low response.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:17 pm 

"Nothing." Touki murmured. A moment passed, and then "you're marvelous, Sara-chan." He said, smiling gently.

For a short time he was silent, enjoying her warmth, one finger tracing idly on the skin of her back. "You have many faces, you said. Did I see the real one, there?" It seemed hard to lie in the throes of passion, but perhaps Scorpion could manage it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:25 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
"Nothing." Touki murmured. A moment passed, and then "you're marvelous, Sara-chan." He said, smiling gently.

For a short time he was silent, enjoying her warmth, one finger tracing idly on the skin of her back. "You have many faces, you said. Did I see the real one, there?" It seemed hard to lie in the throes of passion, but perhaps Scorpion could manage it.

"Mmmm. I know." Her voice was content, and her eyes still closer, her fingers slowly moving across his body to rest on his other side. At his question, she opened her eyes, to gaze deeply into him? "What makes you think they aren't all real, Tou-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:59 pm 

The first comment just made Touki smile.

"Hmmm." Touki murmured, his low voice rumbling audibly against Sara. "Many Saras, and all of them real. None more real than the other?"

He met her gaze, fascinated by the blue depths of her eyes. His own were deep, expressive. Sharing the look, the touch, put him more at ease... "I had not thought about it. But I think perhaps I have several faces, too."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:22 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
The first comment just made Touki smile.

"Hmmm." Touki murmured, his low voice rumbling audibly against Sara. "Many Saras, and all of them real. None more real than the other?"

He met her gaze, fascinated by the blue depths of her eyes. His own were deep, expressive. Sharing the look, the touch, put him more at ease... "I had not thought about it. But I think perhaps I have several faces, too."

Sara giggled once again, the low sound vibrating through his body, as Sara buried herself into his side. "I put myself into my roles. Otherwise, I am just a pathetic fake, neh? An actress lives on the stages, and offstage is just biding her time."

She gave a small peck to his side. "Hai. We all have, in a way. I enjoy your ferocious face on the futon, though."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 pm 

The feel of her giggle was as pleasant as the sound. Touki shifted slightly, letting her snuggle in pleasantly against him. "I see." He murmured. "And so every role is real. The garden dream. The temptress. The lover." Another gentle squeeze that that. "I wonder how many more Saras I might see?"

He chuckled softly at that, his cheeks flushing just a little. "Just as I enjoyed how you expressed your passion for this role, actress." He turned his head, letting his lips brush her ear. "Give me a little while, and I may show you that face again." It seemed his desire for her was strong enough that it could not be sated with a single serving, even as she lay most pleasantly in his arms.

But not yet... Touki sighed pleasantly. "Lion always give their all, even in matters such as this. And..." He hesitated a moment. "It has been a while." He admitted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 am 

Akodo Touki wrote:
The feel of her giggle was as pleasant as the sound. Touki shifted slightly, letting her snuggle in pleasantly against him. "I see." He murmured. "And so every role is real. The garden dream. The temptress. The lover." Another gentle squeeze that that. "I wonder how many more Saras I might see?"

He chuckled softly at that, his cheeks flushing just a little. "Just as I enjoyed how you expressed your passion for this role, actress." He turned his head, letting his lips brush her ear. "Give me a little while, and I may show you that face again." It seemed his desire for her was strong enough that it could not be sated with a single serving, even as she lay most pleasantly in his arms.

But not yet... Touki sighed pleasantly. "Lion always give their all, even in matters such as this. And..." He hesitated a moment. "It has been a while." He admitted.

Sara slowly raised her hand to his face...and booped his nose. "If you play this right, you might see more sides of me." She chuckled. "I would appreciate it. And not just your face, neh?" She tilted her head?

"Oh? A while? You must suffered through your duty then."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:08 pm 

"Hey." Touki chuckled as Sara booped his nose. "The Scorpion has a sting, I see." His eyes lit up at her next words, though. "I very much look forward to that, Sara-chan."

Gently, he shook his head. "Duty is not a burden for me. In truth, it is an ease." He tilted his head, regarding her as she regarded him. "I lost my wife, about a year and a half ago." His voice was soft, a hint of pain in it, but not more. "It hasn't been easy." His lips quirked. "And you're the first woman I've been with since."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:31 pm 

Sara continued to burrow into his side, laying a small kiss on his chest while listening.

"I am sure you do" she replied teasingly, her fingers idly drawing lines on his chest.

"Mhm." Slightly awkward. "I am sorry for the loss." She did smile slightly. "Should I feel special then?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:46 pm 

Another chuckle as Sara burrowed against him. It was a pleasant feeling, especially as her lips kissed his chest. No longer satisfied with the arm around her shoulders, Touki shifted, turning slightly, letting his other hand come to rest just above the curve of her hip.

"Yes, you should." Touki answered, flashing Sara a quick grin. "It was obvious to me that you were special at our first meeting. Everything since then has just been confirmation of that." Tilting his head up, he kissed her, briefly but fiercely; he would be satisfied with nothing less.

He fell back with a sigh and a pleased murmur. "Now I must think on what song to give you for our next meeting."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:30 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Another chuckle as Sara burrowed against him. It was a pleasant feeling, especially as her lips kissed his chest. No longer satisfied with the arm around her shoulders, Touki shifted, turning slightly, letting his other hand come to rest just above the curve of her hip.

"Yes, you should." Touki answered, flashing Sara a quick grin. "It was obvious to me that you were special at our first meeting. Everything since then has just been confirmation of that." Tilting his head up, he kissed her, briefly but fiercely; he would be satisfied with nothing less.

He fell back with a sigh and a pleased murmur. "Now I must think on what song to give you for our next meeting."

"A very perceptive samurai, good." She murmured back to him, and then accepted his kiss. She returned it with a deep passion, enjoying his full and undivided attention. She missed this. "Oh? It better be good then."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm 

Touki took a deep, shuddering breath as their lips parted, his passion beginning to stir once more.

"Of course." Another quick grin. "Good goes without saying. But what sort of song. Hmmm..."

Touki tilted his head to meet her gaze, his olive eyes surprisingly playful. "Something from the theater, of course, from a play. But what sort of play for Sara-chan? Something fantastical, perhaps, with magic and mystery?" He raised his eyebrows, inviting comment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:39 am 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Touki took a deep, shuddering breath as their lips parted, his passion beginning to stir once more.

"Of course." Another quick grin. "Good goes without saying. But what sort of song. Hmmm..."

Touki tilted his head to meet her gaze, his olive eyes surprisingly playful. "Something from the theater, of course, from a play. But what sort of play for Sara-chan? Something fantastical, perhaps, with magic and mystery?" He raised his eyebrows, inviting comment.

Sara giggled. "Am I so mysterious to you Tou-kun? Then good. I would not wish you to be bored from me quite so easily." She snuggled him once again. "I expect a surprise, my Lion."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:49 pm 

That giggle of hers was so appealing... Touki laughed softly. "Bored? Hardly. I expected you have only just begun to mystify me, Sara-chan." He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled against him, inhaling as he did so.

"I have my mysteries too, you know." He said, his voice deep, soft. Gently, he smiled. "The first of which shall be your song, which I have just now selected for you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:27 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
That giggle of hers was so appealing... Touki laughed softly. "Bored? Hardly. I expected you have only just begun to mystify me, Sara-chan." He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled against him, inhaling as he did so.

"I have my mysteries too, you know." He said, his voice deep, soft. Gently, he smiled. "The first of which shall be your song, which I have just now selected for you."

"Oh? What is the second?" She whispered as she burrowed into him. "Mhm...good. I enjoy your attention Tou-kun."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:48 pm 

Touki chuckled softly. "You haven't had the first surprise, and you're already asking about the second?" He murmured pleasantly as she snuggled against him. "But if there are any mysteries about me, you only need to ask, and I will share them with you. For your eyes, I am an open book."

He flashed Sara a quick grin. "You have my attention, Sara-chan. Believe me." His fingers danced playfully along her flank and back, fingers pressing lightly into her flesh. He titled his head, regarding her with a gentle smile. "When I am on duty, that is one thing. But when we are alone together, I shall lavish all the attention upon you that you deserve."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:58 pm 

Akodo Touki wrote:
Touki chuckled softly. "You haven't had the first surprise, and you're already asking about the second?" He murmured pleasantly as she snuggled against him. "But if there are any mysteries about me, you only need to ask, and I will share them with you. For your eyes, I am an open book."

He flashed Sara a quick grin. "You have my attention, Sara-chan. Believe me." His fingers danced playfully along her flank and back, fingers pressing lightly into her flesh. He titled his head, regarding her with a gentle smile. "When I am on duty, that is one thing. But when we are alone together, I shall lavish all the attention upon you that you deserve."

"What can I say? I am quite greedy." She smirked like a cat. "You might want to keep a steady drip of mysteries, otherwise I might get bored." She chuckled.

"Well, I can quite work with that. I shall allow you your duties, but when free, I expect your attention please."