It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:17 pm

Post subject: Re: [Day One - Early Morning] Smells like...Enlightenment
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:20 am 

"Yes, though I believe Togashi-san and myself will end up discussing a bit what I plan to get before the actually tattooing begins." Which might be a few days depending on their schedules, his eyes moved from Mai to Wasako. "If you're intrested in that prt of the process you're more then welcome to come along. That is if Togashi-san doesn't mind."

Status: 1.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 2.0 | Honor: What is Expected

Carries: Robes, Scroll Satchel, Wakizahi, chopsticks, odd and ends

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:17 pm 

"I am most comfortable in my skill as an artisan," she affirmed, looking from Osamo to Wasako, "you are most welcome to witness the process if you are interested. That invite, at least for me, extends to Ikoma Toshiko-sama."

"Though, for Ikoma Toshiko-sama it would be best to find another opportunity to display. May, I would not wish to make a crowd gathering spectacle of Mantis-sama's tattoo."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:24 pm 

Wasako gave an enthusiastic bob of her head at the idea after shifting slightly to favour sitting on another rock as she felt her thigh getting numb. "Of course! Please let me know and I'd be more than happy to attend!"

She gave a shrug of her shoulder with a smirk, outside of meditations and training, she had ample time as a bushi after all.

Character Profile • Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:46 pm 

"I have seen a few. The Lion's Pride will occasionally get one upon retirement, I have seen a great number of courtiers find somewhere else to be when a monk exposing a lion's face start lecturing someone." The older woman giggles softly. "But they tend to be rather obvious to those who look. The...uh size."

Toshiko gestures to her own less muscular body. "No one would mistake me for a former member. Those who serve in the Imperial Legions will also show up with tattoos from time to time. Places they served, friends they made. My husband is a magistrate so I hear about these things. But if Mantis-san, and Togashi-san are amiable then I wouldn't mind watching one be made."

Carries: Scrolls, ink & brush, paper, small mirror, fan, pearl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:41 am 

"A few days from now to discuess the details then, Togashi-san?" It seemed a little involved to do in the baths after all. Plus it might be nice to see is she could sketch out what she had in mind.

"I don't really mind either way, as long as the room isn't full of half a dozen people." And artist and two observors wouldn't be too bad. It's not like they are something I hide after all, so it's no different seeing then made then discussing them here."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:36 am 

"Then we will have to make a time for it, Mantis-sama, Ikoma Toshiko-sama, Mirumoto Wasako-sama," she said, looking to each as she spoke their name.

"It has been a pleasure this morning, in a few days we will have to make plans to reconvene. Now that you all know me it should not be a difficult task," she nodded, the hint of a smile. "However, I believe it is yet time I moved on with my day. Thus if honored minna-sama would permit me I would take my leave."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:17 pm 

Wasako mildly wondered if there could half a dozen people showing up for such a thing. It was likely people had a lot of valuable things to do with their time here than to gawk at a tattoo getting done, yet that would have passed for the highlight of the day where she came from. There were only so many thing children could do to keep themselves entertained. "I think Osamu-san has been very generous so far and we'll likely keep the attendance modest as possible."

She nodded along with Mai. "Right! It is likely I should do the same. There is still much to explore around here but I am glad to find that the baths are more than pleasant."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:03 am 

Osamu nodded, they found figure out the details later. "Have a pleasant day then, Mirumoto-Sam, Togashi-san." Osamu replied with a polite dip of his head. He should leave the baths soon himself, but he wasn't in quite as much hurry.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:42 am 

"I'm sure we shall run into each other again," she said with a smile at the three, likely assuming wrongly that the locale was far smaller than she imagined. At home, it was pretty easy to walk the entirety of the dojo and the local village in a short amount of time, discounting the wilderness and beyond.

"Carry the Fortunes, minasan," she bowed politely before emerging from the baths to get ready for her day.

/exit