It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:24 pm

Post subject: Re: More Tea Couldn't Hurt [Day 2, Late Afternoon, Expecting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 pm 

"A dangerous game, Yukarin-sama, a dangerous game indeed." Degarashi scolded, then sighed. "I've enjoyed our chat greatly, but I fear my schedule is terribly busy today, and I've expended what time I had available for leisurely pursuits at this time. I would look forward to a chance to speak with you again, most probably after the performance, if that is amenable?"

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:56 am 

"I laugh in the face of danger! But yes, I can understand busy; I have much to take care of myself. I assure you we'll speak tomorrow though, yeah; Even if you get hit with a bottle or such, I'll make sure to visit you at the healers."

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:04 am 

"More likely you'd have to speak to me at whatever meager shrine my family sanctioned. I'm not the most durable creature in ningen-do and your alcohol is... substantial. Were it not of the excellent quality that it is, I might recommend its use in warfare." Degarashi grinned, then bowed to hide it with propriety. "May we met again soon, Yukarin-sama."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:20 am 

"Yes, and thank you!"

Bowing twice with her hands in front of her, she then stood up gracefully, then bowed once more.

"I will not let you down, Bayushi-sama."

With that she turned to make her own evening rounds. And preparations.

/exit

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal