It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 pm

Post subject: Re: Finding One's Morale Compass[Day 2, Early Afternoon, Inv
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:22 pm 

Degarashi hadn't heard that his brother's betrothed held any hostility against humor, so his immediate reaction was to raise a querying eyebrow. "Truly? I shall take that under advisement, Seppun-sama." He sighed, looking out over the crowds. "Perhaps it may not help all, but to help any is no small measure..." Realizing that he'd begun meandering in his speech, he added. "I intend to perform tomorrow, in the hopes that I might soothe some of the burden that they suffer, however briefly."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:38 pm 

Oblivious of what was about to happen later on this day and tomorrow, Horonigai nods with a reassuring grin. "If duty permits me, I would love to appreciate your performance. Gabatte, ne! Bayushi-san."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 pm 

"I just hope the masses appreciate my sense of humor. Rakugo is not common outside the schools of the Shosuro, but it is the simplest production I can offer." He frowned at himself. "Listen to me, speaking endlessly about myself to a Seppun. Vanity does not become me. Tell me more about yourself Seppun-sama, if you are willing?"

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:55 pm 

"Anno..." Horonigai tilts her head trying to explain through a popular quote, "Ne, Bayushi-san, when hungry, any food serves."

Then, she realizes there could be an offense there, and shakes her head negatively, adding, "Eto, eto. Not that you're not good at it. I mean... I'm sure many will like it. Hai."

She breathes some air again before replying to his question. She does get pleased that he wants to understand more about her. She does secretly enjoy talking about herself, whenever allowed. "Sokka. I'm born and raised in Otosan Uchi. I guess you can tell by my accent. I've trained as a Miharu at the Seppun Guest Home dojo within the Forbidden City, and, well... helped secure the welfare of a Minor Clan, and..."

Her eyes widen as if an imminent attack was about to happen. "... and I also need to find the Imperial Matchmaker to deliver a very, very important letter!"

KUSO!

Horonigai turns to Degarashi blinking nervously, and she adds, "Shitsurei shimasu. I... I... delegate the duty to temporarily protect this honorable shrine to you, Bayushi Degarashi-san. I have to search for this woman. Immediately. I hope she has reached the city. Sayounara!"

The Seppun bows to the man, and dashes forward, completely forgetting to retrieve her umbrella in his hands.

/Exit

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:37 am 

The level of confusion that began assailing Degarashi amid the torrent of information only grew as the Seppun rapidly departed, leaving him with the solemn duty of standing in one place and an umbrella that couldn't help but clash with his entire existence. Shaking his head, he turned to observe the crowds around him.

/ now open