It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:38 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last bath of the night (D1 LE Open)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:37 am 

He looks over.

"Of course, Seppun-san. I am happy for the company in the city; I only wish it could be under better circumstances. The flow of people will press on our stores, but there is no choice in this. It is the right thing to do."

He smiles a bit at the woman. "I hope you do forget it, though, Seppun-san. I hope your life is filled with such honor and hospitality that your mind never wanders back to this time."

He glances at Nagiko's proximity, takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes again.

Run by GM "Never Messes Up" Lucidicide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:24 am 

Not wanting to interrupt right on, Nagiko waits until some time has passed between the Seppun's intervention and the governors' answer to her.

Enough time, as etiquette dictates, to not sound as she was cutting off the Seppun's conversation. Also, the question she was going to ask was kind of in the same direction as the Seppun's previous words.

'' Shimizu-sama. '' Nagiko once again talks to the governor. '' Returning to the previous topic i mentioned earlier. I was wondering, if you will have some time, in the near future, so i can offer a gift to you and your clan, for being such gracious host with someone like me?'' She asked politely. '' Like you mentioned earlier i have brought some goods from my homelands so, i would be honored if there will be any time, for you to receive them.'' She adds.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:33 am 

Kendo looks at Nagiko while she speaks, a slight smile on his lips.

"I'm sure something can be arranged, assuming there's time for anything but one's duty. I am interested in the things you've brought."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 am 

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
He smiles a bit at the woman. "I hope you do forget it, though, Seppun-san. I hope your life is filled with such honor and hospitality that your mind never wanders back to this time."

"A good friend told me today the true value of a samurai is measured during challenging times. I believe this is a that sort of lesson I will only forget once my duty here is done."

Nagiko wrote:
--snip--

Horonigai looks at Nagiko with the bullish intention to find fault on her actions. Yet, honorable and sincere words come out... albeit not following the decorum the Seppun abide to with gift-giving, like: not announcing you have a gift, and use it as a pleasant surprise.

Nonetheless, she adds, commending the Mantis, "Gaining an audience with Shimizu-sama in a time like this is a feat."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:27 am 

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
Kendo looks at Nagiko while she speaks, a slight smile on his lips.

"I'm sure something can be arranged, assuming there's time for anything but one's duty. I am interested in the things you've brought."

Seppun Horonigai wrote:
Nonetheless, she adds, commending the Mantis, "Gaining an audience with Shimizu-sama in a time like this is a feat."

Nagiko nods. '' Of course. Duty come first.'' She says. '' Like Seppun-sama said here, i will be waiting for when you have some spare time for this one, Shimizu-sama''

And with that said, Nagiko stood up once again. '' I will be looking forward for such occasion. I will be deeply honored.'' Nagiko bowed to the governor first. '' With your permission i will retreat to my room. May the Light of Amaterasu's-no-kami guide your path, Shimizu-sama'' She said to him.

Then she moved away from the waters, showing the full view of her naked back to the governor, though not on purpose. She was just moving. She stops right in front of the Seppun princess. '' It has been a honor Seppun-sama. May the fortunes accompany you.'' She bowed to the princess as well.

She then finished with Homura. '' It has been a pleasure Ikoma-sama. May your ancestors watch over your way. '' She offered a bow to her as well.

And with that, she continues towards the common undressing room in search for her clothes, to finally go to find more adventures in the reality beyond this one.

/exit unless stopped.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 am 

Kendo opens his eyes again as she begins talking, but diverts them as she begins to depart.

He then looks at Horonigai, a certain soft look in his eyes. "Asako Kashiwagi and I had a conversation earlier today about the Winter Court..." he trails off. "I am sorry for what you experienced there."

He lets the silence hang for a moment. "If there is something I can do for you, please, let me know."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:37 am 

Nagiko wrote:
Then she moved away from the waters, showing the full view of her naked back to the governor, though not on purpose. She was just moving. She stops right in front of the Seppun princess. '' It has been a honor Seppun-sama. May the fortunes accompany you.'' She bowed to the princess as well.

Horonigai courteously lowers her eyes and, due being with body underwater, nods a farewell to the Mantis. "May the light of the Child of Heavens always shine your path."

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
He then looks at Horonigai, a certain soft look in his eyes. "Asako Kashiwagi and I had a conversation earlier today about the Winter Court..." he trails off. "I am sorry for what you experienced there."

He lets the silence hang for a moment. "If there is something I can do for you, please, let me know."

"I..." She starts replying with gratitude on her lowered eyes, "need only to understand how I can be of service, and not a burden. I am still confused, I won't deny. But action can bring clarity into a bushi's eyes."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:52 am 

"You are a member of the Imperial family, are you not? One with high status and regard."

He sits in silence for a bit, as is his tendency.

"I inquired about you after my discussion with Asako-san. It seems you are skilled and full of life. Your presence should inspire many samurai in this city, for if one such as you is moving ahead, you will be a beacon to them... and my guess is you can shine quite brightly, when you choose to."

He gives a shrug underwater. "You are of service by following your duty and inspiring those around you. You need not do more than be yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:06 am 

"Un!" She nods positively at the question. "Un!" She nods twice, since it needed confirmation.

"Skilled..." The young Seppun comments while a skeptical short snort to comes out, "Asako-san is a flatterer."

Horonigai raises her eyes due the gain of confidence with Kendo and replicates his underwater shrug. "Now, I cannot make your expectations be diminished, can I?"

The girl looks Homura, and then back at Kendo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:09 am 

Kendo smiles at her question, but doesn't respond.

He sighs contentedly and slips a little lower into the water.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:42 am 

"Fortunes watch over you Nagiko-san" Homura offered the departing Mantis a bow.

I'm sure some will be watching you, with the displays you put on. Maybe not approvingly but I approve at least.

Then she looked at who was left. The Seppun princess and the old Shimzu. At least they were the more normal ones.

"What a day.." Homura sighed sofly "at least one can finally relax and prepare the mind and body for what is coming."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:36 pm 

Horonigai follows the mood and relaxes with the pair of underwater Lions.

At a point, she nearly sleeps out of the relaxation and atmosphere. The calm before the storm, she thinks, and reopens her eyes to reality. "Ne, Ikoma-san, Shimizu-sama, osakini. Shitsurei shimasu. I'll prep for tomorrow."

As she raises, umbrella goes down to cover part of her body. The girl kneels besides her yukata to don it over, and tights the sash around her waist –– still covered by the round unfolded umbrella.

"Yosh!" She exclaims to herself, fueled up with the purity brought by the combination of a good warm bath, new friend, revived old crush, words of wisdom, potential new rival and inspiration to keep on.

Horonigai lifts herself and looks up to the sky while gently finding her toes into the same fancy –– and loud clacking –– tabi she brought. With a wavy spin toward her hosts, the Imperial maiden provides a warm bow, wishing them, also loudly, "ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA, NEeeeee~! OYASUMINASAI~!"

A bright smile creeps up while Horonigai turns around, proving a wink over her shoulder on the way out.

*clack, clack, clack...*

/exit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:40 pm 

"Fortunes watch over you Seppun-sama" Homura bowed, obviously not peeking as the Seppun girl got up. (Nope! Not at all!)

She is every inch the Imperial princess...

The woman got a smile when she winked back, before Homura settled down again.

"Don't you get bored of this Onsen as the daimyo Shimzu-sama? Or is it always a pleasant experience all year round?" She asked the last remaining occupant idly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:45 pm 

"Someone came and told me that maybe things were getting a bit out of hand in here." He looks at Homura. "So I came to ruin the party, as authority figures are wont to do."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:48 pm 

"I see. Unfortunately, it appears others do not take the hint, but what can one expect from the lesser, forgive me, Minor clans?" Homura smirked, closing her eyes "I should hope such performances won't continue from them."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:50 pm 

The governor laughs.

"Most people enjoy such performances, they would just prefer them in private."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:52 pm 

"I couldn't possibly comment on such performances Shimzu-sama" Homura said with a smirk "perhaps such things are common in the Mantis isles? It would explain why they always are attempting to sell silks if they're not required to wear such things, ne?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:57 pm 

The governor laughs a little louder.

"Remind me not to try to match wits with you, Ikoma-san. I pray I do not get on your bad side."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:04 pm 

"I am ever the honourable servant of the Lion Shimizu-sama, I would never wish ill on my kin" Homura lowered her head respectfully to the man "be it the word or the sword, you can count on me in these coming days."

She seemed incredibly sincere.
(ooc - post- day change roll requested)
D1 LE Bath thread Sincerity: 5d10o10k4 49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:16 pm 

"Well, thank you for that, Ikoma-san. And do try to take it easy on some of the guests," he says with a bit of a smirk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next