It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last bath of the night (D1 LE Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:42 pm 

Nagiko just continues to rub the Inquisitor's shoulders, ignoring or perhaps, not noticing the others' reactions.

She sometimes look up to the sky, still imagining about the fascinating stories she just heard of, sometimes looking down to the back of Kashiwagi, which was a nice sight and certainly not bad at all to her sense of touch as she massaged him, and sometimes observing the governor, it was difficult to ignore him.

After all he was an important person...

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:06 pm 

The governor sits with his eyes most often closed, but he has been observing and listening.

"It is inspiring to hear a story of one talented enough to be trained by a kenku, though perhaps more inspiring that the kenku exercise good judgment and taste, and they don't just take on any passing person that comes along."

Run by GM "Never Messes Up" Lucidicide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:19 pm 

“I am not privy to the specifics but they had to beat the kenku in a duel if I recall, so take that as you will Shimizu-sama,” Kashiwagi offered warmly.

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:22 pm 

'' Yosh '' The Mantis said as she finished massaging the inquisitors' shoulders.

Nagiko then took her wooden bucket, refilled it again with onsen water, and then moving gracefully, she approached right next to the governor.

'' Shimizu-sama. Might i trouble you with washing your back?'' She asked politelly, while sitting on seiza just outside of the pool waters. She was not trying to offer anything out of etiquette, of course.

Onsen etiquette at least

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 pm 

"Right now I need no additional troubles, Nagiko-san," he says without opening his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:31 pm 

'' Oh, gomen, Shimizu-sama.'' She bowed in seiza and returned to her original place right in between the two men.

She was only trying to help. She kept silence for now as she entered the waters.

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:38 pm 

Chihaya listened to the long winded insults from Homura with a bemused expression, before nodding. "I had heard that the Ikoma were not as meticulous as the Suzume in recording the details of the tales they tell - focusing instead upon the emotional tenor of the events. I believe you have captured the essence of that battle well - the Naga were won over by the honor displayed by many samurai - including one of your kin, one Ikoma Nishiko."

Then the conversation swept on, and she just rested back against the stone while they prattled on, letting heat soothe the worries of the day.

Ah yes, Iko. She vaguely remembered meeting her, but hadn't spent much time with the woman.

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
He let out a light sigh of satisfaction and then added, “I am told her skill rivals that of the late Gardener, never seen it personally, but I have seen Suzume-san duel and she is skilled. For a Sparrow.”

This drew an amused, and very subdued, snort, from Chihaya, but no more. From Kashiwagi, that was glowing praise.

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:41 pm 

Nagiko wrote:
'' Oh, gomen, Shimizu-sama.'' She bowed in seiza and returned to her original place right in between the two men.

She was only trying to help. She kept silence for now as she entered the waters.

The governor sighs. It could be disappointment, it could be weariness, it could be contentment. He's not even sure he knows.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm 

Minor clans. The Lion would do the Empire a favour removing a few more of them.

The old farmer wasn't worth the effort, and the little geisha merchant was offering backrubs to people. Homura managed to keep herself from sighing.

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
He let out a light sigh of satisfaction and then added, “I am told her skill rivals that of the late Gardener, never seen it personally, but I have seen Suzume-san duel and she is skilled. For a Sparrow.”

“I could easily send her a letter as a way of introductions, by the by, thank you Lady Nagiko. Remind me on the morrow about that text by my dear wife, I feel you will enjoy reading it.”

"I have spent time conversing with the Dragon delegation head, the very lovely Agasha Poemu-sama, who offered much the same. Thank you for your offer though Asako-sama" Homura dipped her head respectfully to the Phoenix ego "

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
The governor sits with his eyes most often closed, but he has been observing and listening.

"It is inspiring to hear a story of one talented enough to be trained by a kenku, though perhaps more inspiring that the kenku exercise good judgment and taste, and they don't just take on any passing person that comes along."

"I thought much the same Shimzu-sama. It must have been thankful to find a worthy student, going by the stories of disappointment that have followed its previous searches."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 pm 

"Well, perhaps there may be more than one Kenku, Ikoma-san." This girl truly was fond of mentioning all the names she had met, wasn't she? Though, if she'd never met important people before, perhaps she was understandably excited.

Reaching for her towel, Chihaya wrapped it about herself and rose, stepping out of the water.

"I believe I have soaked enough for one night - I bid you all a peaceful evening."

She bowed to Kashiwagi, Horonigai, and the Governor, accepting nods in turn and ensuring the highest ranking of them didn't for some reason wish her to stay, before preparing to make her departure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:57 pm 

"Rest well, old friend," he said casually.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 pm 

'' Might Amaterasu's-no-kami light guide you, Suzume-sama'' Nagiko nods/bow to the one-eyed fellow minor claner.

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm 

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
"Right now I need no additional troubles, Nagiko-san," he says without opening his eyes.

You, Shimizu-sama, just earned many Horo points. What a man!

Horonigai leans back at the stone, hums a short happy melody while adjusting the umbrella over her head. She also adds to the conversation, saying, "This Togashi Iko is incredibly privileged, then. To be trained by a legendary master. I am happy she is among us. Specially at a time such as this one."

Suzume Chihaya wrote:
She bowed to Kashiwagi, Horonigai, and the Governor, accepting nods in turn and ensuring the highest ranking of them didn't for some reason wish her to stay, before preparing to make her departure.

The Imperial nods to the departing Suzume, reminding her, "Please, let us meet again when you find time."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:09 pm 

Chihaya nodded to the request, "of course, Seppun-sama." Then bowed again to all present and departed back to the changing room to dress and make her way back to the inn.

Something told her future days would be more trying than any of them suspected.

/exit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:25 pm 

"Fortunes watch over you Suzume-sama" Homura offered politely to vanishing farmer, giving her a respectful bow.

I'm sure there's a field that needs ploughing somewhere.

"She was part of the Dragon delegation at Winter Court Seppun-sama, which I'm sure doesn't come as a surprise, as the most important people are invited to the most prestigious gatherings" Homura smiled at Horonigai "although the Lion will ensure to protect those who remain in this city, having individuals like Togashi-sama, and like yourselves Seppun-sama, Asako-sama, will be a welcome benefit should the vile spirits who have returned dare to attempt a siege on this city.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:08 am 

The governor's eyes opened as Homura said "...the Lion will ensure to protect..." and he watched her carefully until she finished speaking, and then he closed his eyes again, soaking it all in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:29 am 

“Well I feel my fellow veteran has the right of it, the hour grows late and I still need to consult the stars and write some letters. It has been a pleasure Ikoma-san, Nagiko-san; I pray you find some solace this evening Shimizu-sama,” he said to the gathered bathers.

As he rose and began drying himself off he paused and added, “Ah… and of course Seppun-sama, a thousand blessings on you and your betrothed.”

He then departed.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:39 am 

"Thank you, Asako-san. Your company certainly improved the day. Sleep well."

He looks around once at who's left and closes his eyes. A particularly observant person might see that he became slightly more tense.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:13 am 

'' May the fortunes bless your path, Asako-sama'' Nagiko said respectfully as the inquisitor left the pool.

Indeed, three gorgeous women and the governor, enjoying the hot waters of the onsen, that was something that a Bayushi would love to talk about. Or rather make others talk about it.

Nagiko doesn't care, she enjoyed good alcohol, managed to talk to a famous inquisitor and hero, managed to watch him naked as well. It has been a good day.

The mantis relaxed in the waters.

Also she was the only one left right next to the governor...

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:25 am 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
As he rose and began drying himself off he paused and added, “Ah… and of course Seppun-sama, a thousand blessings on you and your betrothed.”

"Oh!"

Horonigai blinks as if awaken from a reverie within her own mind and wears the same nonchalantly expression on her eyes she had when arriving.

"How kind of you to remind of him, Asako-san," She replies, wholeheartedly.

Horonigai nods farewell to Kashiwagi with serenity on her eyes. "May the Fortunes bless your children and your dear wife and the Kami watch over them. Oyasuminasai~."

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
A particularly observant person might see that he became slightly more tense.

The young Seppun's eyes trail over to Kendo. Her eyebrow lifts a tiny bit as she politely asks for his attention, "Shitsurei shimasu, Shimizu-sama..."

Horonigai lowers her eyes in case looks directly, in deference to his station. "... I cannot thank you and your Clan enough for the generous hospitality. An honorable gesture I'll never forget."

She lowers her head and maintains it down for a while.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next