It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:22 pm

Post subject: Re: [D13, LN] Staying Up (Crab Embassy)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:30 am 

Letting out a chuckle, Yukarin leaned in and kissed Maiya's lips, holding it a moment before letting go. She put a finger on those lips next as she spoke with a smile, "It's the middle of the night, and you're alone with me. I better not hear another refusal after I stop touching your lips, okay?"

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:36 am 

Maiya kissed Yukarin's fingers. "Mm." She gave a very slight nod... and considered popping Yukarin's finger into her mouth. She decided against it, sensing Yukarin wanted to see her reaction.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:06 am 

"Good."

Smiling wider, Yukarin scooted on her cushion a bit then opened the box facing Maiya. Inside were two objects: One was a golden hair comb, and the other was a hand knit blue fish with large eyes on a large body. No wonder the box had been the size it was.

She wanted to say something, to explain herself. But perhaps giving excuses was not needed.

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 am 

The bushi waited as Yukarin adjusted herself and presented the box. She waited with much anticipation until Yukarin opened it. Her gaze moved between each item. Two gifts? She was being really spoilt indeed!

The majority of her initial attention was drawn to the golden hair comb. Why? It was gold. She didn't exactly have anything expensive or fancy, and this was both! However, she nonetheless politely looked over the blue fish toy and smiled. It was cute. Amaya would have liked it more, but it was cute.

She reached out to pick up the hair comb, bringing it closer to her face and turning it over. Looking at it carefully. Smiling. She really liked it.

"This is so elegant Yukarin-sama."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:52 am 

"I thought so too. I think it will set off your beautiful eyes too. You deserve something a little fancy if you want to go out in style."

She took out the carp; It was about the size of a cat, "And this... I figured, well... it could be something to hold to remind you of me~"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 am 

"Thank you!" Maiya exclaims, wanting to wrap her arms around Yukarin. She holds back as the carp is picked up.

Lowering the hair comb, but still holding onto it, she looked closely at the carp. After a few moments she grinned as her gaze shot up to meet Yukarin's. "The eyes are a bit too big, but if you want me to cuddle this while thinking of you I can do. However, I'd much rather cuddle the real Yukarin-sama whenever I can."

She leaned toward Yukarin and lightly pecked her cheek. The carp was picked up and set down in her lap.

"Thank you again. Amaya-san is going to ask me a lot of questions about this." She giggled as she turned her head away. "Please could you put this into my hair?" Maiya requested, presenting the comb with an open palm as she tilted her head forward to show off her mid-length hair.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:41 am 

"Hai, most certainly. My sister used to do this kind of thing, helping me with my hair that is..."

Scooting up behind Maiya she started adjusting Maiya's hair, running her fingers through it and straightening it with the comb a little.

Last edited by Yasuki Yukarin on Sat May 09, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:49 am 

"Thank you. Pampering on top of spoiling? You're the best Yukarin-sama. I need to get you a big present in return." Maiya responds, enjoying every moment of her hair being brushed.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:14 am 

"Is that so? I think you are a pretty wonderful gift as is, you know. ...don't forget about your sake though; Your drinking it won't disturb my working on your hair, after all."

She'd not forgotten her own cup, but her hands had more important things to worry about at the moment

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 10:19 am 

"Mou Yukarin-sama. You're making me blush again." In contrast to her words she was muffling a giggle and looking quite pleased with the compliment.

The neglected sake was finally sipped and Maiya instantly cooed at how good it was. "The chill really accentuates it, ne?" She had another sip, one hand reaching back to rest on the courtier's leg. "I hope you know whatever you might want you're now getting." Maiya adds in her best impression of a sultry Scorpion.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:22 am 

Rin couldn't help blushing softly as her bare leg was stroked softly, nodding, "You are the generous sort, hai."

Everything straightened out, she put the comb into Maiya's hair, the thing elegantly holding it up into a neat bun of sorts. Rin beamed, "Not too bad, if I say so myself."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:18 pm 

"I don't have a mirror to hand, but I trust you." Maiya replies cheerfully, pressing her body into Rin as she finished her cup. It was set down so she could pick up Yukarin's and offer it to her.

"Drink up, ne? It's really delightful."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:48 pm 

"Ooo, thank you. So much was going on, I'd nearly forgotten."

She took a sip with the one hand as her other arm wrapped around Maiya's waist.

"It's a nice contrast to your warmth too."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:01 pm 

"Enjoy it. I'll keep you warm even into a second and third cup Yukarin-sama." Maiya voices back huskily after being claimed by Yukarin. Setting one arm behind herself for support, she used the other to gently stroke her leg. She was enjoying the coolness of Yukarin's skin.

"Thank you for the presents. This was worth staying up for."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:26 pm 

"You deserve them and more. Like enjoying me, apparently," she said as she looked over Maiya's shoulder to where her skin was being stroked with fingertips.

"You want me to pour you anymore then, speaking of the sake? I wouldn't even need to let you go."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:31 pm 

Maiya nods and smiles. "Sure." Humming cheerfully she snuggled into Yukarin further. All her attention was on the smaller woman.

"You're adorable." Maiya comments happily, giving the courtier's knee a squeeze.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm 

"So I hear~"

Setting down her cup with a smile, she picks up the cooled sake bottle and pours another small cup for Maiya.

"I think I might look into applying for a yojimbo when I get back to Crab lands. Someone to help so I don't need to concentrate so much on my kenjutsu training and can focus on what I'm good at. Your instruction was very helpful the other day, but it made me realize how far I have to go. After all, bushi like you train for years and years to be proficient with their weapons, no? I shouldn't neglect supplies and trade and the other responsibilities of a Yasuki just to try to feel less helpless in the face of violence."