It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:07 pm

Post subject: Re: Wash Me Bathe [D11, Late Morning]
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 8:47 pm 

Horonigs turns around to watch Chihaya was she went up. The scars, for some reason, made her eyes fixate on the Sparrows body, as if trying to recreated why they were received in her mind.

"Anno. Sake..." She shrugs, and accepts, "Un! Suzume-san. I would be honored to share a sip or two with you."

With that, she also lifts herself from the bath, and wraps a towel around to move to the dry area.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:10 pm 

Chihaya smiled, and waved horo to sit by the bath. "I will bring it - I have some in my pack." Though the towel covered her torso, her arms and legs showed thin white scars, many faded, some newer, likely from glancing hits with a blade. The worst visible was the newest, a thin line above her collarbone, distressingly close to the throat. It surely was a miracle she had survived that blow.

Returning with a stout stone bottle and two shallow cups, she shook it, and then removed the cork, pouring two cups of the milky white beverage, the sediment swirling about each cup lazily.

Then she replaced the cork and set the bottle resting on a hot stone, to warm.

"Kampai! To the successful defense of the city, and more victories to come!"

Raising her cup, she cheered the fallen the best way she knew how. Draining her cup in a single massive gulp.

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:13 pm 

"Kampai!" Horonigai cheers and tries to copy Chihaya, but can't handle downing all the liquid and drools a bit, as it rolls her chin. Nearly choked, she coughs. "Gomen, neh!"

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 am 

That brought a chuckle. She'd been so young once, and less world weary and not yet inured to the taste of sake.

Giving Horo a slap on the back, gently, she added, "No apologies - it was a toast."

Refilling the cups, she added, dryly, "So, Seppun-hime, if you had a choice, where do you think it is we should go next on this whirlwind tour of the Empire?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:33 am 

"Toshi Ranbo!"

She says firmly, cleaning her chin with the border of the towel. Seeing the cup being refilled, the Seppun gets rather anxious. Then, she exhales, and gets up again in her hand for another round.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:36 am 

"Hmm, when we get there, anything I should make time to see?"

In some ways, it was as stupid conversation, but in some ways, stupid was the best antidote for such stress.

"I've not been before."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:38 am 

"Me neither."

She downs the cup, wrinkling her nose and coughing again.

"You have to see me kick Kato-dono in the balls."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:49 am 

Chihaya didn't quite choke on her sake, but she came damned close.

Covering her mouth with her hand, she wheezed for a moment, clearing her throat.

"I... it would be a thing to see... though I fear I might not maintain my On at the sight."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:55 am 

The young Seppun opens a devious smirk. "I imagine they are quite big. Announcing things like that in a moment like this. It takes some extra amount of volume."

The, she turns her legs to the side and extends one of them simulating a seated kick.

"Hi-Ya!"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:01 am 

Chihaya winced, surprised by the vulgarity from a princess. She talked like some of the soldiers on march during the Naga war...

Softly, she added, "It was bold, but I am not sure there is truly a direct correlation... if so, I fear for his bride."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:16 am 

Noticing the familiar wince she got during the dojo –– that quickly turned into frown, scolding and punishment –– the princess straightens herself back up again, and bows, excusing herself. "Shitsurei shimasu. I am not used to sake."

At the mentioning of the word bride, she pouts, and puts the cup back on the tray, inquiring with frustration, "What's that supposed to mean?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:26 am 

Chihaya patted her shoulder, nudging the cup back toward the girl. "It wasn't a reprimand, Seppun-hime. You just surprised me..."

A faint, awkward smile. "Just... well... the size of the... sword... can conflict... with a too small sheathe. If the man is well equipped it could be... friction."

She felt weird saying that out loud, and wondered if she'd have to explain sex to her children some day.

Heaven forfend.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:44 am 

Horonigai cocks her head back and rises. Waving her hand down her body. "I am not a small bride, ne!"

Then the Imperial falls back to her knees. Her fingersnails clacking at the tray while she thinks on how the new bride could look like.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:09 am 

Chihaya laughed, relieved in some sense by the direct nature of the young woman.

"Hai, well... fair. I wouldn't dare argue the point."

Raising her cup, she added, "If I do get to witness you strike the blow, I will do my utmost to remain respectful in my demeanor." Her voice was comically serious, a courtly drawl.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:44 pm 

"Kampai to fthat." Horonigai says, as some red coloration starts to paint her neck. She sips the sake a bit more, with another wince at its stingy taste. "I'll be fvery respecfful, too."

"He better explain thorouf..." The girl shakes her head, and moves her tongue inside her mouth, noticing some numbness.

With a couple of blinks, she asks Chihaya, "Is fthis being drunk?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:49 pm 

Chihaya seemed surprised at how quickly it had hit the Imperial, but then had to remind herself that not everyone was a sparrow, and an old campaigner at that.

Quietly sliding the bottle out of reach of Horo, she inquired, "It may be, have you never been before?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:56 pm 

She shrugs. "Guesf not."

Then a big smile creeps up. "Maybe I'fe been before. How long it lasfts?"

Horonigan gently touches the tip of her tongue between her lips with her index and looks at Chihaya, apologizing again. "Gomenasai."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:38 pm 

"Usually a few hours - most drunks keep drinking until they fall completely senseless, or sleep, so that they need not experience creeping sobriety."

Chihaya sighed. "I wouldn't recommend the former - you'd regret it very much in the morning."

As the girl played with her tongue, Chihaya stifled a laugh. "It is interesting, ne, how simple things can be so... mysterious, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:40 pm 

She giggles and explains, "Un! Interesfting. I see why people like it." A chuckle as she sees Chihaya moving the bottle away. "I also see what you're doing, neh!"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:20 pm 

"Ah, well, I must encourage pacing yourself - after all, it is still morning."

She smiled faintly. "You wouldn't want to knock yourself out before the day is truly begun."

Sipping her own, she added, "I have a few more years of tolerance built up - and I have to pace myself as well."