It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:42 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zero to Hero [D11, Early Morning] (Phoenix Embassy)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:55 am 

"hmm. Do you also worship your pet?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:57 am 

"Mochiron!" She says. "It is a black cat. Gives me luck. Oniisama told me so when he gifted Kuchihige."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:33 am 

Hachi gives a small smile, but repeats his question. "Do you worship your pet?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:59 am 

"I give him my care. Have him in my thoughts. Give him gifts. Talk to him without getting replies. Admire him as he simply goes around doing his business. Have great respect for his needs."

She shrugs. "It is not a Fortune, but into a lesser degree, I definitely pay him an enormous respect. Does Isawa Hachi-san say that would not be worshipping?"

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:24 pm 

"I... do not know one way or the other. It could be seen so, I suppose."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:19 am 

As lost as within a Dragon Clan debate, Horonigai shrugs, and asks Hachi. "Does it fetch leaves if you throw?"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:45 am 

"No. That I can say is a solid no." He chuckles at the mental image. "I merely hadn't been talking to him much today, so thought I would do so."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:48 am 

"So Isawa Hachi-san is a water kami holy man, and a scribe. What are your most unique skills?" Horonigai asks, curiously.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:02 am 

"Actually, my greatest skills are with Earth kami; that is one of the reasons Chīsana mizu's attention to me is odd. And I am fairly decent with Calligraphy, as well. I write enough scrolls out, I should be!"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 8:48 pm 

"Earth, ne!" She nods, writing that down on her mind. Then she smiles intensively to Hachi. Her head actually moves a bit toward him.

"Have you ever write characters in a sashimono?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:24 am 

Miwako continued to watch and listen with amusement as she had her breakfast.

Phoenix Clan ° Shugenja ° Diminished Water Tensai ° Togashi Trained ° Tattooed ° Healer ° Light Sleeper ° Dream Hunter ° Lunatic ° Married ° Mother ° Bee Queen ° Sake Overseer ° Rainmaker ° Experienced
Status 1.0 | Glory 3.0 | Honor: What's Expected

Carries/wears: Scroll satchel, tanto, wakizashi, jade, cricket

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:41 am 

"I... cannot say that I have. Most of my calligraphy was on prayer scrolls, or copying the words of others."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:31 am 

"Want to try? She wiggles eyebrows, and explains. "The characters are simple, I assure you."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:25 am 

"I suppose. For your own use, or another's?" While at first the innuendo seems to pass over his head, the response is said with a small twinkle in his eye.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:33 pm 

"Un!" She replies with her mouth full of rice. Taking her time to savor, she says, "I've found an Imperial sashimono back at Toshi no Omodoiso I've been carrying, but it doesn't have my name on it. I'm terrible at calligraphy, too. So... I didn't want to shame the Family mon with my crude writing skills, neh!"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:41 pm 

"I would be honored to attempt to properly paint it." He gives a slight bow.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:18 pm 

"Yosh!" She squeals as her eyes beam up in joy. She looks to Miwako as if approving her for having introduced Hachi.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:47 am 

She nodded. Then she rose and stepped away, returning soon with a small bundle that squirmed in her arms. She rocked the child gently as she sat back down.

Phoenix Clan ° Shugenja ° Diminished Water Tensai ° Togashi Trained ° Tattooed ° Healer ° Light Sleeper ° Dream Hunter ° Lunatic ° Married ° Mother ° Bee Queen ° Sake Overseer ° Rainmaker ° Experienced
Status 1.0 | Glory 3.0 | Honor: What's Expected

Carries/wears: Scroll satchel, tanto, wakizashi, jade, cricket

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:16 am 

"Ah, our little hero. Might I be introduced? I have seen and heard them, but have not met."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:11 pm 

A child. Sugoi!

Horonigai's interest peaks up in double, as she looks to the bundle. "Them?"

She looks from where Miwako brought the child, figuring out the other baby must be sleeping,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next