It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:57 pm

Post subject: Re: I bet they're hungry (Day 10, EM)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:00 am 

"I will defer to Agasha-sama for first choice on that one. Of the four not originally Kanade-san's, I can make accommodations for the others should it come to it. Now that I think about it... one recalls a Phoenix that was quite interested in discussing matters of training and care when we ran into one another moons ago with Kanade-san - I might inquire if they might be interested in taking one of them under their care," the Tortoise thoughtfully recalled.

Carries: Fan, personal seal, wakizashi, chopsticks, water bottle, kiseru, small knife, sake cup
Sometimes featuring now: Mamoru the Frazzled Peafowl!
Language Colors: MerenaeThrane
Profile!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 am 

"Anything you can do would be much appreciated."

She nodded.

"I will leave them in your care - as the warehouse is now... unclaimed... you might as well make use of it for the time being, ne?"

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 pm 

"I think that my innkeeper would be most appreciative in not having their rooms filled to the brim with bwoks and barks throughout the night," he mused and then chuckled at the thought.

"At least in here once the warehouse doors are closed there appears to be enough space for the dogs to run around a little bit, get some stretching of the legs and all. Same with the goats, I think. I will find time to check on them at least once a day, ensure that all are fed and well while inquiries are made for their future."

Carries: Fan, personal seal, wakizashi, chopsticks, water bottle, kiseru, small knife, sake cup
Profile!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 5:21 pm 

Chihaya offered a deep bow, precariously balancing the bird cage, before rising.

"I thank you. I am certain Kanade-san would as well, were she not proceeding with her next life by now."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:07 pm 

Poemu nodded to both of them, smiling. "It sounds as if most of the matters are figured out. If anything else should come up either of you need assistance with, you can contact me at the Dragon embassy. I would do all I can to help with the matter, though if the city comes under siege, there is likely little I'll be able to do."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:21 pm 

Chihaya nodded, and then bowed to both.

"I will take these to where I am staying and see what can be done. Thank you once again."

Hefting the cage, she mentally added that she'd be cleaning the thing as it stank, before she took it home.

Excusing herself, she headed toward the small inn where she had a room.

/exit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:31 am 

He bowed to the Sparrow as she left before turning to the Dragon. "I will look into making arrangements and inquiries on the morrow and will check in on these ones in the morning where I can, perhaps evening if something should come up, and in the night if I absolutely must, but it will be done, that is assured. Should something arise with conditions in the meanwhile, Agasha-sama, I know now where I might write you. And should you need to reach this one, you might find me at this particular inn..." he said, and he went on to give directions to where he way staying based on a starting landmark of a particular intersection with a sake house and a tailor's shop.

"Do not worry about locking the door on your way out - I expect nobody to pay any mind to this place. It will make things... easier that way. Yes."

He offered a final bow to the Dragon before calling upon Mamoru, whom hopped off his perch on top of the crate, and Tortoise and peafowl both made their leave of the warehouse for now.

/exit as well~

Profile!