It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:03 pm

Post subject: (D11, LM) - Hang Over, Hang On (closed)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:58 pm 

Yukarin woke up groggily; That was more than she'd ever drank in her life, and her head felt like someone was stepping on it with a metal boot. She was warm and under covers, she could tell that from the blurry haze of crusty half cracked eyes, but she could remember or tell little beyond that immediately.

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

Post subject: Re: (D11, LM) - Hang Over, Hang On (closed)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:48 pm 

The Yasuki's front and her side, the one facing the ceiling, was especially warm. That was where she was either pressed up against Maiya or where she had Maiya's arm over her. The Kaiu was on her back, head on her pillow and the rest of her under her futon covers. The courtier was somewhere underneath them too. She didn't really know. She was still dreaming. As she slept she breathed practically silently. It was a slow and rhythmic breathing.

Her arm around Yukarin pulled the courtier in closer as she slept. The other woman's body was a wonderful source of warmth and that was keeping her exceptionally comfortable. In contrast to Yukarin the bushi had either slept through any hangover or simply not had one; she'd drunk heavily many times before. Right now she was enjoying a surprisingly peaceful morning; no sounds of siege and the first lack of rain in a week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:40 pm 

Okay, so that was a naked body she was pressed against. So SOMETHING must have happened last night. It was too dark under the covers and with the windows closed to tell much, but she could tell it was another woman, a woman that had a decent amount of musculature to her but not overly so. It was, to be fair, very warm and comfortable.
The rest of yesterday was still a blur though, at least past leaving the play audition and being invited out drinking by Maiya-chan...

Wait, was this Maiya-chan then? Moving back a bit, Yukarin slipped the thick covers off her head, the thing throbbing as masked sunlight met her eyes. She could tell three things even in her current state: It wasn't raining out anymore, she was in Maiya and Amaya's room, and that was definitely a nude Maiya on the futon next to her. At least the part sticking out from the covers, that is.

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:13 pm 

"Nngnnh." Maiya mumbles unhappily as things became a little cooler. Where had the warmth suddenly gone? She rolled toward where it had been and patted around for it. She needn't have of course; the roll had brought her back into contact with her hot water bottle.

Sighing dreamily she settles down again, her slow and steady breathing rhythm resuming.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:26 pm 

Said hot water bottle was Yukarin's waist at the moment, even as she'd sat up, and the wandering hand patted over her a bit. From the way things were, Yukarin was getting the impression her and Maiya hadn't done anything; The thick covers, everything being dry and neat... Then again, her clothes were thrown all over the place.

She decided to slip out from under the covers as quietly as she could, though she certainly wasn't as coordinated as she could have been, especially with Maiya's arms wrapped around one of her waist. In fact, slipping out without waking the Kaiu up seemed unlikely no matter how quiet she was about trying.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:14 am 

Maiya wasn't unduly disturbed by Yukarin getting up. She didn't wake up at any rate. However, as the Yasuki tried to slip away she lost her heat source again and it made her whimper miserably.

"Nnnuuu..." She mumbles, trying to cling to her hot water bottle. The movement had got her shifting her body around and she would perhaps stir shortly at this rate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:07 am 

Regardless of how quiet she was, that didn't change that Maiya had ahold of her. Not to mention that sound Maiya made when she tried to move...

Sighing, Yukarin laid her torso back down and pulled the covers back over the two of them, though not as fully as they had been when she'd awoken. Like this there was enough light to see Maiya's face, Yukarin staring at it thoughtfully; The situation was dire, and she'd just lost a good friend, but Maiya's peacefully sleeping face calmed her a bit, and made things seem perhaps a bit more normal. She kissed two fingers then gently touched the Kaiu woman's nose extremely gently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:41 am 

The bushi smiled in her sleep before wiggling her nose and letting out a soft sigh. She was snoozing pleasantly and everything had just become warmer again. Feeling peachy and content the Kaiu wiggled about a tiny bit. Her arms both wrapped around the Yasuki and she pulled her in tight, nuzzling into her head and rubbing her back. Maiya had a remarkably happy sleeping face right in that moment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:44 am 

Which made Yukarin all the more hesitant to wake her. In fact, with the hangover and such, she pulled the covers the rest of the way up so they were back over both of their heads fully again. Sure, that made it really dim under them, but there was no cool breeze anymore and the closeness was only enhanced.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:51 am 

"Mmm... s'nice." Maiya whispers very, very softly in her sleep. Her hands had traced down Yukarin's back and she held her close. Unlike the other woman her head was nice and clear. No headaches or sickness.

It was for that reason she trembled and wiggled about a bit more. A morning like this was a first for her. It felt off. Not normal. Her instincts were gradually pushing her to wake up even if she just wanted to sleep in.

With a bit of a yawn she slowly opened her eyes, opening and closing her mouth a few times and turning her face to try looking around. Dark. She was about to reach up to drag the covers down when she realised her hands were already holding something. Something warm and soft.

I don't have a hot water bottle.

She opened her eyes more and looked down.

"Y-Y-Yukarin?" She whispers in growing alarm as she caught the courtier's gaze. Now she knew where her hands were. They were on Yukarin's bottom. The bushi's whole body froze as she went into a bit of a panic. This, unfortunately, only kept Yukarin tightly in place.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 am 

"Good morning," she said back softly. Yukarin neither moved nor shifted; Yes, she was pressed against Maiya, but moving back would just draw attention to that fact, "It seems we went a little bit overboard with the sake last night, neh? I couldn't bring myself to wake you up, you looked so peaceful. And yet you woke anyways. Gomenasai."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:06 am 

"T-that's okay. Hai, I suppose we did..." Maiya replies in agreement. She was calming down since Yukarin was speaking softly and didn't appear angry. At least she doesn't want to murder me. Kami, this is embarrassing.

A large blush was rapidly building and starting to spread across her face. She gently cleared her throat before hugging Yukarin closer. "I was... down last night. Sorry if I was moody. I'm feeling better this morning. You're... really nice and warm Yasuki-sama." Maiya stammered slightly. "I slept really well. Ano, arigatou gozaimasu."

Slowly, she eased one hand off Yukarin's backside and up along her back. Just gently stroking her. "Eto... I don't remember how we ended up like this..." But I don't want to get up just yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:21 am 

"Neither do I per say. I remember drinking and being sad. I think I remember being soaked by the rain a bit, but not much else. Still, there's nothing wrong with trying to forget your sorrows, Maiya-chan. At least for a little while. You can stay like this as long as you want if you're feeling warm and comfortable."

Yukarin's voice was soft and comforting, as warm as her body. She didn't stroke Maiya, but a hand did reach up to gently run some fingers through the Kaiu's hair.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:01 am 

"If... you don't mind? Ano, and if you're not busy? It'll be a good while before Amaya-san wakes up." She replied quietly, her gaze following Yukarin's hand and her eyes closing slightly as she had her hair stroked.

"Mmn. It's lovely and warm. I only remembering us heading back and that it was wet and dark." Maiya goes on to say, her right hand tracing a figure of eight along the Yasuki's lower back.

"I want to forget about yesterday. Ano, you have really good skin Yasuki-sama. I wish I did too." She compliments, figuring that this must be the norm for courtiers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 am 

Yukarin tutted slightly, "Now now, your skin is wonderful too. Perhaps I could give you some of the oils I use to moisturize if you are worried about it, but you are more than pretty enough as is. As to forgetting about yesterday... I am not busy, and like I said, you can take your time; Forget about whatever you wish to right now, and think about whatever else you wish to. I am sure we can afford this luxury, for a little while~"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:38 pm 

"Domo." She voiced back softly. "I'd like that." She'd been more worried about her scars and the rough parts of her body brought about from all her toughness training, but some oils to use sounded nice. Especially if they were doing such wonders for Yukarin.

Happy about Yukarin's kind words she let herself fully relax. If the Yasuki was fine with this then she would be too. Furthermore, she was quite enjoying the moment. The courtier was both pretty, warm and good company. Maiya realised she liked her. In what way wasn't really important. It only mattered that they were friendly enough that this was fine.

"For a little while, desho?" She agrees. With permission given to stay like this she cupped the other woman's rear gently to draw her in close. "I can't believe we were like this all night. Just... like this." She smiled shyly, her cheeks still red. "It feels a bit naughty, but nice. Ano, how do you feel? You were drinking a lot last night. I can reach some water from here if you need it?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm 

"I feel like a herd of horses is running around in my head... and a bit nausceous. But I am comfortable otherwise, very much so. It is very snug in here with you."

Still, the thought of some water did not seem bad, even if it meant letting out some of the warmth and snugness of being against the bushi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:15 am 

"You need water Yasuki-sama. I will be right back and we'll get comfy again, promise." She reassures her. Stroking up the courtier's back and then through her hair she wiggles up to pop her head out the top of the futon. With a few quick looks around she spots the water bottle.

Slipping out of the futon very swiftly she crawls over to it, grabbing it and crawling straight back. Lifting the futon for just a moment she snuggles back in with Yukarin. "See?" With a smile she closes the futon and lays on her side. The water bottle is offered to Yukarin. At the same time, Maiya enjoyed the eye candy on display. It only became better when she considered that this was all in her futon.

"I... hope we can do this again." She mumbles, brushing a hand through her hair then nibbling her lower lip. "Maybe without any hangovers, ne?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:58 am 

Yukarin also got her share of eye candy; While it was true the bushi was rough around the edges, she certainly had a beauty of her own. To Rin's eyes, more of a natural beauty, something that reminded her of some of the Battle Maidens she'd seen while growing up. As Maiya got back into the futon, Yukarin took the bottle and opened it, drinking a long sip before closing it again so it wouldn't spill.

"Well, if you want to, I certainly would not object. I already found you a fascinating and cute person, so finding out that you think of me in a similar fashion... I have no barrier to enjoying your company more intimately. Though..."

She seemed to think about something for a moment before shaking her head, "No, never mind; I can't control the future or this siege on my own, so I won't even think about that too much when considering my relationship with you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:19 am 

In contrast, Maiya saw Yukarin as womanly, delicate and pretty. More than that however, she liked her friendliness and the warmth of her personality. The courtier was also smart and successful. All of that was appealing for someone who could claim to be neither.

As Yukarin stopped to think the Kaiu looked curious. She quirks an eyebrow as Yukarin says to never mind. "Hmm? I don't know what's on your mind Yasuki-sama, but we're both here now, desho?"

She gently taps the spot directly next to herself before beckoning Yukarin closer with her fingers. She was sporting a bright big blush. "Feeling better? Ano... if you think I'm fascinating then you're ten times moreso Yasuki-sama. And... much cuter too." She manages to state with only a minimal amount of trembling.