It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:50 am

Post subject: [Day 11 - EN] Unicorn Court 2: Kumis Boogaloo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:10 pm 

The exterior of the Unicorn Embassy was lit with modest lanterns as he figured a fire would probably get people up in arms. Batzurig was outside drinking kumis or any other spirits him and the crew could get their hands on and by crew well so far it was just him, his horse, and a servant trying to not offend.

He took a deep swig and then sang loudly, “Perfect, perfect vision; I wonder if sayyeda looks both ways when she crosses my mind… I said, I said, I am sick of, sick of, sick of chasing… Sayyeda you’re the one always running through my daydreams… I… shit I can only see your face when I close my eyes!”

He then serenaded Bashiru, “Sayyeda, can I get a kiss, and can you make it last forever? I’m about to go to war! And only the Gods know whence I shall see you again!”

The Moto laughed heartily and then drank more kumis.

Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse "Bashiru", Moto Scimitar

Post subject: Re: [Day 11 - EN] Unicorn Court 2: Kumis Boogaloo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:35 pm 

"I hope that request for a kiss wasn't from me Sidi Bahzuling" Akemi chuckled as she approached, carrying a few bottles of sake she had managed to get from the city while under her umbrella "I don't think I'm your type. Unfortunately they only had sake available to supplement the alcohol you and our other kin have brought. Room for another?"

She placed the bottles down near Batzurig.

On person: Pretty kimono, Scroll Satchel, Wakizashi, Fan, calligraphy set & Paper, Tea set (sometimes), Light armour, Han-kyu and arrows(sometimes)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:34 pm 

“Never, sayyeda, you are an honored wife and kin of the Moto, I would be twice cursed to chase another’s spouse! I am barely worthy of Bashiru, and that would be on a good day! No, I labor alone but perhaps some pretty and blind creature will come to warm herself by our fire. With no eyes to see I may have chance, yes?” he replied with a lough laugh.

Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse "Bashiru", Moto Scimitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:03 pm 

Akemi also laughed. "There are many that would be blessed to have such a kind hearted loyal soul as their husband, Sidi Bahzuling. Even if Bashiru doesn't see it" she moved closer to the horse, looking up at her "such a magnificent horse, very much befitting a rider of your caliber. Every time I stand near one of our kins horses, I'm reminded of just how tiny I am."

She moved to sit next to Balzurig, picking up one of the sake bottles and taking out her sake cup from her sleeve.

"How has your day been sidi?"

On person: Pretty kimono, Scroll Satchel, Wakizashi, Fan, calligraphy set & Paper, Tea set (sometimes), Light armour, Han-kyu and arrows(sometimes)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:08 pm 

The warrior shrugged and responded, “Restless, I want to hit something, but for now I just stay alert. My blade will drink soon enough.”

“How you meet your husband, you were not at that… wedding thing at Dark Edge, right?”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:15 pm 

Akemi poured some sake into her cup, before offering the bottle to Batzurig.

"I cannot help with the hitting. Maybe Si Baatar will...what was it called, balaque? With you."

She shook her head at the question.

"No, I wasn't at that gathering. Rokugani marriage is quite unusual. A Nakodo will begin to make the arrangements on behalf of the clan or clans involved. The Crane wished to welcome the Unicorn back and marriages are a political way of bringing two clans closer together. My marriage was one such union, when it eventually happened. There was a few incidents that caused delays. It meant that sadly I spent less than 10 hours with my husband before he left with the rest of our kin to find Shinjo-no-kami, so while I have spent some time talking with him I cannot say I really know him."

She sighed softly.

"I understand why I could not go, yet I do wish I had a little more time to talk with him."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:21 pm 

He whistled sadly and said, "Only ten hours, surely most of that was spent in his bed at least?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:32 pm 

"Very little of it was spent in his...bed" Akemi managed to say without going too red "there was a big celebration for the occasion, and Sidi Ganzolig left very early for the long ride. I pray for his safe return, so that I can get to know him better."

She sighed softy, lifting her cup.

"The Rokugani etiquette on drinking is to toast before you drink. Would you join me in a toast to our Unicorn kin, racing across the lands to save Shinjo-no-kami?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:48 pm 

“Uncle drank well that night, I don’t remember much of that night but it was good and it was right. It is known. It did not fell right to stay behind while the others ride to save Lady Shinjo but it is what we must do. He will come back a hero, no doubt with Lady Shinjo upon his shoulders,” he responded proudly.

“I can drink to that, cousin,” he agreed with the woman.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:53 pm 

"Fate has given you a battle that's just as important. This one, standing side by side with samurai of all the clans. Then when Shinjo-no-kami returns with the rest of our kin, it will be to an Empire not controlled by monsters. The party when she returns will be an incredible one, my husband will likely need to carry me back" she laughed, before pouring some sake for Batzurig.

"For our kin, who race to save Shinjo-no-kami but are still with us in our hearts. Kanpai!" she raised her cup then downed the whole one at once.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:32 pm 

"Kanpai," he said in reply, his agreement loud and clear.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:54 pm 

Eika wanted to learn more about the Unicorn, so where better to go than their Embassy? She wrapped lightly at the door, her warcats laying on the ground patiently on either side of her.

Accompanied by lions Seiji and Kaori
Carries/wears Light Armor, Daisho, no-daichi, koan about perseverance in the face of failure, the book "Akodo's Leadership"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:05 pm 

Matsu Eika wrote:
Eika wanted to learn more about the Unicorn, so where better to go than their Embassy? She wrapped lightly at the door, her warcats laying on the ground patiently on either side of her.

Out front the gathered Unicorn look at the woman and said, "Welcome, Lion. You come to drink?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:08 pm 

Akemi for her part rose and bowed.

"Good evening Matsu-sama. Welcome to the Unicorn embassy. I hope you are well? How can we be of assistance?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 pm 

"Ah, no -sama, please. This one is Eika. I come bearing a gift." She handed Batzurig a bottle of sake and a few containers of sweets. "I hope they are to your tastes." She looked a tad embarrassed, "eto, you said I could learn of the Unicorn from Bataar-san. Would he happen to be in?"

Carries/wears Light Armor, Daisho, no-daichi, koan about perseverance in the face of failure, the book "Akodo's Leadership"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:34 pm 

"I have no idea, but you are welcome to join us if he comes along," he said accepting the gifts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:25 am 

"Ah, thank you, Batzu-san." She entered and bowed to each Unicorn. "Thank you for having me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:16 am 

He gestured for a place for her to sit and said, “Then welcome to Unicorn Court, Lion. You bring gifts, you are now friend of the Unicorn, until you prove otherwise. You spoke well of Sidi Baatar and your battle with the fiery steers at the gate.”

“Kumis?” he said with a smile offering her a skin of the liquor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:20 am 

"Now this is the kind of court I can enjoy," Moto Baatar commented, as he emerged from an interior room, another skin of kumis in hand.

"Oh! Welcome, Matsu-san!" he said with a bow, upon recognizing Eika. "Friends, have you already met the excellent Matsu Eika? She is a mighty Lion who tames lions, and helped fight the burning cows at the gates yesterday."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:36 am 

"Indeed, she speaks well of you, I sense her eye is drawn to you," he said warmly.