It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:14 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Last bath of the night (D1 LE Open)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:18 pm 

The Onsen had been so busy all day from people apparently not being happy with being frozen by a long walk. Somewhat understandable, if slightly annoying, so Homura had to made do earlier in the day with a simple wash instead of a relaxing soak.

Now it was late, and it would be empty and free! She was certain of it!

"Oh kami that's hot" Homura gasped out as she slipped into the water, all the way down underwater for the briefest moment before coming up again and leaning back, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

I deserve this relaxing time.

Post subject: Re: Last bath of the night (D1 LE Open)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:28 pm 

However deserving she might be, alas, it was to be shared.

So decreed Chihaya, as she made her own way into the onsen, fresh off a day full of chaos and mayhem, she arrived in the baths wrapped in a towel, eyepatch the only bit of her own garb remaining, and began to wash herself by the pool, hoping to clean away the gnawing worry that interesting times where upon her once again.

Once she had finished, she checked a fresh pink scar at the base of her neck, distressingly near her throat, and then nodded. No bleeding or opening back up... it seemed it was finally staying healed.

Slipping into the hot baths, she smiled faintly in greeting, noting another occupant.

"Good evening." A small nod of her head. "This one is Suzume Chihaya. I hope you've had rice."

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 pm 

Indeed people must have been annoyed by the long cold walk. Though Nagiko did not come here for that reason. After her visit to the local dojo, she of course, needed a bath.

She took away her clothes in the common female room and then walked in the baths.

She noticed that there was two women already there. '' Oh, Konbanwa.'' She said politely as she bowed. She then approached to the hot waters and poured some of it onto her outside of the main bathing pool.

The young comely, naked maiden, goes to a corner and starts scrubing all the day's sweat from her. She does this, while looking at other two, from time to time. Offering her a slight smile.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 pm 

His entrance was of course magnificent and heroic.

A bottle of sake in hand with a cup, he disrobed and entered languidly and then closed his eyes enjoying the warmth tingling across his skin. The drinking song of Kakita Kendari ringing through his mind. He sang softly to himself, “Pour up, drank… headshot, drank… sit down, drank… stand up, drank… faded, drank…”

Kashiwagi then took a sip and said, “Magnificent.”

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:39 pm 

By Matsu's fiery temper I wish these waters were lava right now.

Homura had barely closed her eyes when she heard the first footsteps, her eyes opened as the second set were heard and as she bowed to the one-eyed Farmer and the delicate flower a male carrying sake arrived.

I'll let you off if you share that.

"Good evening mina-sama. I hope you are enjoying the hospitality of my kin, I am Ikoma Homura" there was a smile and a bow for each of them before finishing on the male "and one of you brought sake also? Wonderful."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:41 pm 

Kashiwagi nodded and shared the tasty sake, "Indeed."

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 pm 

Chihaya nodded in greetings to the young woman who remained aside, and then stopped as she heard a familiar voice.

By the left stone of Lord Moon, it couldn't be.

No, it was.

In the flesh.

Raising one eyebrow, she stated, calmly, "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to Ikoma-san here, Asako-san?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 pm 

The onsen really became crowded Nagiko thought. Thought she didn't mind. She just stood up after cleaning herself out of the pool, bowed again to everyone present.

'' Konbanwa Ikoma Homura-san. Indeed your clan has been most gracious for hosting us. This one is Nagiko, coming from the Islands of Spice and Silk, far away through the realm of Suitengu-no-kami '' She presented herself.

She then bowed to the one-eyed samurai as well '' Konbanwa, samurai-sama'' she said while inspecting the woman.

And then repeated the same with the man she earlier failed to identify, although her gaze might have lingered a bit too much while inspecting his body '' Konbanwa, samurai-sama '' She said, offering a slight smile.

She then entered the pool.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:01 pm 

“As I live and breath,” he said after a moment.

“I had not wished to impose myself on Ikoma-san, surely she must know she shares a bath with two veterans and samurai of worth? Such a skilled and beautiful courtier, surely she is aware of such things. But since I have been outed, Asako Kashiwagi, veteran of the war against the Naga, destroyer of the Shashakar, acclaimed author, premier Naga scholar, destroyer of the Scourge of Ryoko Owari, savior of the city, famed Inquisitor… so on… and so forth, first of his name… shall I continue Suzume-gunso?”

“But seriously, given the locale, Kashiwagi is fine, and there is sake for all.”

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:07 pm 

Chihaya snorted, and hid a small grin. "Shoi, Kashiwagi-san, Shoi."

Waving a hand idly, she added, "Not that I expect these honorable young ladies to recognize me, or you, in the bath."

Glancing between the two other women, she added, "He left out that he is the fortune of humility, but well... you can see why he had to. Otherwise he might seem boastful."

The offer of sake, at least, was accepted without fuss, and she took the cup, balancing it idly in her right hand while she leaned back against the stone, letting aches fade.

"But what wind of strange fortune blows each of you to this harbor tonight, Nagiko-san, Kashiwagi-san?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:12 pm 

'' Asako K-Kashiwagi?'' Suddenly one could swear that there were some sort of fan-girl's screaming coming from somewhere. Well, probably it was happening inside of Nagiko's mind.

'' Oh, my...i mean. It is a great honor. Asako Kashiwagi-sama'' She stood up from the pool, naked, and bowed to him again.

Oh, my, such a glorious coincidence, what shall i do? Should i ask for his personal chop? No, no. Act cool. Eh, yes. Act seriously, but oh, by the kami, he is glorious, also naked in front of me...no, snap it Nagiko...but seriously look at him...but what about Chidori-sama? Is she here? Hopefully! an internal battle was happening inside of Nagiko's mind.

'' ehem...'' Nagiko cough '' Nothing in particular, I heard about what was happening here, or rather to the north of here and decided to come. Simple, hmmm, Suzume-sama'' She replied to the woman.

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 pm 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
“As I live and breath,” he said after a moment.

“I had not wished to impose myself on Ikoma-san, surely she must know she shares a bath with two veterans and samurai of worth? Such a skilled and beautiful courtier, surely she is aware of such things. But since I have been outed, Asako Kashiwagi, veteran of the war against the Naga, destroyer of the Shashakar, acclaimed author, premier Naga scholar, destroyer of the Scourge of Ryoko Owari, savior of the city, famed Inquisitor… so on… and so forth, first of his name… shall I continue Suzume-gunso?”

“But seriously, given the locale, Kashiwagi is fine, and there is sake for all.”

"Asako-sama, please consider breathing with such a long introduction. Or perhaps shortening it, I'm not sure the parts about city saving and Ryoko Owari Scourge destroying are needed" Homura chuckled, accepting some of the offered sake "I would hate to explain to my superiors what happened. it is an honour to meet you however, sadly our paths did not cross at Morikage Toshi, but understandable as I'm sure you would be meeting my delegation heads rather than the delegation duelists."

She gazed at the two other women before looking back at the ego.

"The onsen here is wonderful, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:24 pm 

"I did not wish to deny you a proper introduction," he said with a playful smile, Chidori approved.

To Nagiko he just nodded, cool as a cucumber giving her an approving look. He then said to the Suzume, "I was there... when it happened."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:27 pm 

When the tone shifted, Homura closed her eyes a moment and looked down at the water.

"I don't think it will be a sight I shall ever forget."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:32 pm 

Chihaya noted the change in tone and sobered, taking a sip of sake, and then inquired, simply, "So he did it, then. There is no doubt."

Rubbing the bridge of her nose with her left hand, she rested the other on the stone rim of the pool, keeping the sake balanced - as she tried to envision it, and failed.

Such a thing was unthinkable.

"We do seem to meet in the midst of interesting times, don't we, Kashiwagi-san?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:36 pm 

"Yes, you have been present for some of my momentous victories and triumphs," he mused playfully.

"But seriously we are marked by Fortunes I suspect to be present for important moments and serve the Empire. I am not surprised our paths cross once more, and perhaps shall do so in the future Fortune's willing."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:20 pm 

"I suppose I have."

At his second comment she gave a thoughtful shrug. "Perhaps... I'm not sure what role we will play in this coming... unpleasantness... but hopefully we might further the good of the Empire."

She glanced at the other women. "Yet while neither of these fine young samurai share our history, I'm sure they too, will comport themselves admirably."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 pm 

"Ikoma-san is vanquishing the sake with great vigor," he mused.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:25 pm 

"A Lion vanquishes all that they face with the same vigor, Asako-sama" Homura said with a smirk, glad to move on from the previous topic as she downed her cup of sake in one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 pm 

"Indeed, I expect no less," he aid calmly closing his eyes.

He gestured to the sake, "Please feel free to help yourself, and bring warmth to those beautiful cheeks."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next