It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:32 pm

Post subject: Re: [Day 10 - LM] Say So
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:56 am 

Tetsuko considered how best to reply.

"Thank you. Our last meeting inspired me Asako-sama. I am not an artisan like my Kakita cousins, and I am not a skilled painter like you, but all Crane know something of art." She produced a small wooden box.

"I made something, and I would like for you to have it." Opening the box revealed a small origami Phoenix. It was perfectly folded, using several different sheets of paper to make it appear as if the wings were aflame.

(Origami Phoenix made with 3 called raises)

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:22 am 

"A child of Doji is a precious creature and I could accept such a gift when her very presence is enough to bring a smile to this old sage's face," he replied.

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:00 am 

He did not look that old to her. If anything he was surprisingly youthful.

"Asako-sama is too kind, but time is fleeting and eventually I will be gone. Who can say when our paths will cross again? Please, allow me to bring a smile to your face even in my absence."

With an army at the gates their days were likely numbered. Or the Lion would decide to kill her, either way...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:03 am 

"Daidoji-san is young, an even a fleeting time is memorable, that is surely enough to remember her by for how can one forget her? I cannot accept such a token as her presence in this moment is gift enough," he offered.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:57 pm 

Horonigai's eyes narrow at Kashiwagi for no apparent reason. Then, she looks elsewhere.

Mimimi, Daidoji-san, so so kawaii, ninini... You jerk! She tries to battle jealousy with a well trained On.
--
Etiquette/Awareness: 5d10o10k3-5 25

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:27 pm 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
"Daidoji-san is young, an even a fleeting time is memorable, that is surely enough to remember her by for how can one forget her? I cannot accept such a token as her presence in this moment is gift enough," he offered.

"I am truly humbled by your praise Asako-sama. Yet you blessed me with a delightful painting to commemorate your artistic endeavors, despite that none could forget spending time with such a notable hero of the Empire." She offered the Phoenix once more.

"Please, let this symbolise the memory of a Crane and a Phoenix reflecting upon beauty. It is my best work, and it was inspired by you. I would be truly honoured if you were to accept it Asako-sama."

If she noticed the Seppun's annoyance she did not reveal any outward sign.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:51 pm 

"The children of Doji and Shiba shall ever be friends, how can I refuse such a gift given in such warm spirit, I am touched, deeply," he said.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:55 pm 

She handed him the box with its delicate cargo. There was a warm glow to her smile as she did so. "It is uplifting to hear you say so Asako-sama. I hope that I am not taking you away from your important work?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:43 pm 

"Kirei, neeeh?" Horonigai exclaims while nearly sticking her head over to check the gift, now that the sleep-inducing ceremony is finished.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:15 pm 

He set it on the table and opened it to view the gift, for all.

TN 0 to be Recognized.