It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:52 pm

Post subject: Re: [D10, EM, Crab Embassy] Cheerleading (expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:24 am 

Those kisses get a few coos from the back of Yukarin's throat, "Mmmm... was thinking about starting off with three or four, if at all possible. Can always go on from there. I like the idea of a busy, lively household. But then, I'm a person with a lot of energy and love to give. Tomonaga-kun is on board too."

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 am 

"You have one thing right, you certainly have a lot of love to give."

Another round of kisses, flirting between the bare skin and more tender areas.

"Do the Crab raise their children themselves? I was never in the care of my parents, both were too busy with their own duties. I had care from various retainers, servants, and senseis"

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:38 am 

"Oh I'm sure we'd be busy, most of the time, only see them every once in a while; The life of a Yasuki seems to be a heavy duty, after all."

Her hands crept down to Mogami's bottom in return as the kisses continued, giving a little squeeze, "I know how to make time for the people important to me though."

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

Last edited by Yasuki Yukarin on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:41 am 

Mogami hums in response, her lips transfering the vibrations into Yukarin. She wiggles a bit at the grab, pushing into it in yearning and begins to move herself down, moving the night garment out of the way as she does.

"How lucky, so do I.."

/fade?

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:25 am 

/fadein

Yukarin sat against the wall; She'd grabbed her folding fan and was fanning her blushing face as she laid back against the cool masonry, "Fortunes... You were even more enthusiastic than last time. I hope you did not use up all your energy on my account~~"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:29 am 

"Oh, I have plenty of fire to draw upon. However, supplementing it never hurts. "

She goes over to where her kimono is in a pile on the floor and rummages through it for a moment before producing two pieces of..something.

They are both about the size of Mogami's palm, and coated in rice paper to contain their stickiness. They are slightly malleable to the touch, and have a smell of date and nuts.

"I thought you may enjoy this. They are my favorite."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:44 am 

"Eh?"

Yukarin sat foward a bit and held out her free hand without the fan in it, "Some sort of candy?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:46 am 

"It is sweet, yet I don't know if I would call it a candy. You cook dates and mash them into a paste, combining them with shaved nuts and sweet rice, then press it thin into bars and cover each side with rice paper. Very good for rationing on a march"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:54 am 

"Oh! Sounds nice. I had something I wanted to share with you too, if that's all right."

Yukarin set her fan down before standing up, stretching her legs for a moment before walking over to a stacn of small cork boxes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:55 am 

"Oh? I would be honored."

Mogami watches the woman move with desire in her eyes, biting her lip a little before shivering more thoughts away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:02 am 

Picking up one of the boxes, which were under a window, Yukarin carries it over and kneels near Mogami. Breaking the seal on it, she pulls out a small gourd.

"I know it's far too early to drink much, but this is Golden Carp Sake. It's the finest sake the Crab make. I think sharing a cup each wouldn't be too much before a busy day... to bring you good luck. It's always brought ME good luck, you could say."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:14 am 

Mogami's eyes take in the opulence of the bottle.

"This is incredibly too much to waste on just a lowly bushi like me, Yukarin-chan. This is surely meant for lords lips only..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:20 am 

"Hmmm... you think so? It's the bottle, isn't it? I designed it you know," she says with a knowing smile.

"It's more than fine, I assure you. There are forty seven others in those other boxes there, samples meant for trade and entertaining... or whatever I see fit I suppose; My husband does own the brewery, after all."

Well, technically, his father still did. But close enough in Yukarin's mind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:25 am 

"It is a work that would be better put on display inside the Kakita Artisan Academy to show their students what true beauty is. Though, a painting of you may dispute that."

"Truly, it is outstanding. If the taste is even half of the presentation, I fear my lips would never be satisfied with anything else."

She grins

"Another trait it shares with you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:52 am 

"I am very happy to hear you say that; The Ikoma trader I worked with in Toshi no Omoidoso said it was too ostentatious. I'm glad someone appreciates my design."

Beaming a smile, she took out two small stoneware sake cups in Crab colors as she talked, setting them down between her and Mogami, "I also think it will be a good pairing with your sweets, considering the ingredients you mentioned. A complimentary thing, rather than one taste drowning out the other."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:56 am 

"The Ikoma are traditionally minded, Yukarin-chan. Their duty to gather and preserve history requires it. I would not go to them asking for their opinions of art. Show these to a Crane, or perhaps even a Phoenix and I imagine the response you will get will be similar to mine."

Mogami bows in thanks at the cup being set in front of her and she sits upright with her feet tucked beneath her. Her long hair flowing down her shoulders to conceal her curves somewhat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:12 am 

Yukarin sat similarly, almost like the two were doing a tea ceremony. uncorking the gourd, she poured maybe two finger's depth of the clear liquid into each.

Her own hair covered nothing, tied back as it was in a foxtail, but she managed to make the whole thing look dignified still, nevertheless.

"It's not as chilled as I would prefer, but at least it will be a little cool from being up near the window, gomen."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:14 am 

Mogami bows her head in thanks and grasps the cup gingerly with both hands.

"I am certain it will be excellent. The smell is enticing, even from here."

She waits to lift the cup until Yukarin has her own in hand.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:29 am 

Picking it up with a practiced motion, she bowed her head, "Itadakemasu. "

She took a small sip, the recognizable floral burn washing over her tongue. It wasn't as sweet or cold as the sake they'd had at the geisha house, but it was much more complex and clean tasting. As she lowered the cup back in front of her with a content sigh before unwrapping the sweet Mogami had given to her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:48 am 

"Itadakemasu"

Mogami repeated back and took a small sip, letting the flavors expand slowly on her tongue. A symphony of radiant brilliance washed over her sense of taste, the sake being entirely unique to her. She closed her eyes and let the flavors meld into her tongue, every moment experiencing something new. With pursed lips she drew in a short breath, allowing the air brought in from the window to dance with the sake, unlocking more of its depths. Finally she swallows it gently and gingerly opens her eyes, a broad smile on her face.

"I feel like I just drank something made for Lady Sun herself."

She sinks in her posture, utterly relaxed and breathes a deep breath, again through pursed lips, allowing the air to bring out the after notes of the drink.

"Be careful with this, Yukarin-chan. I fear if too many taste it, wars would be started just to gain another cup."