It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:19 pm

Post subject: [Day 10 - LM] Say So
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:08 am 

Kashiwagi continued his relentless assault on the fabric of reality as he sharpened his mind and continued building the new spell that he and his allies were working on. He was magnificent.

OOC: Cast Mental Quickness TN 21: 9d10o10k4 41

Spell Research + Mental Quickness + 1 XP: 10d10o10k7 49

Meditation TN 20: 4d10o10k3 20 1 Void back

24 more points.

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

Post subject: Re: [Day 10 - LM] Say So
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 pm 

Miwako was still there, assisting in his efforts.

Phoenix Clan ° Shugenja ° Diminished Water Tensai ° Togashi Trained ° Tattooed ° Healer ° Light Sleeper ° Dream Hunter ° Lunatic ° Married ° Mother ° Bee Queen ° Sake Overseer ° Rainmaker ° Experienced
Status 1.0 | Glory 3.0 | Honor: What's Expected

Carries/wears: Scroll satchel, tanto, wakizashi, jade, cricket

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 pm 

A busy morning but quiet studious company was not unwanted, and progress was being made.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm 

Receiving notice that about the incoming army. Also that one of the greatest heroes of Rokugan was preparing himself in mediation at the Blue Tiled Room, the armed and armored Miharu reaches the location to asking the Inquisitors whereabouts.

"Ah!" She looks at the man and company, then bows. Her face is painted for war: soft red coloring her eyes and brilliant fire brightening her lips, that greets them a good morning. "Minna-san, ohayou gozaimasu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. This one hopes Inari-no-Kami has given her blessings."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:05 pm 

“Good morning, Seppun-sama,” he said rising and giving her proper honors.

“I have been blessed with rice, enough to fuel my studies at least.”

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:06 pm 

Hai, I as well." Miwako bowed. "Good morning, Seppun-sama."

Phoenix Clan ° Shugenja ° Diminished Water Tensai ° Togashi Trained ° Tattooed ° Healer ° Light Sleeper ° Dream Hunter ° Lunatic ° Married ° Mother ° Bee Queen ° Sake Overseer ° Rainmaker ° Experienced

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:25 pm 

"Would Asako-san be able to provide aid to a friend?" She says, with a serious gaze. "As I plan to join the Lion forces against the enemy's army, I have made a promise I need fulfilled, regardless of the outcome."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pm 

"Of course," he said with a serious tone.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:42 pm 

Miwako didn't interrupt the conversation, but she took out two scrolls once again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 pm 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
"Of course," he said with a serious tone.

She produces a broken bokken from a blade bokuro, and then offers the item with both hands for Kashiwagi to inspect. "I've broken this blade at Heaven's Wing Dojo. I must have it mended to that its kami may learn, grow and pass its contained wisdom to other students. I... remembered Asako-san did something similar a while back in Kyuden Suzume."

Horonigai bites her lower lip a bit, eyes cast down.

"After the battle we had with the... eto... creepy snakeman."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:33 pm 

“Yes, I recall that incident he said looking at the broken weapon. If it is not urgent, then I will entreat the kami tonight to make whole what is broken and return it to you. Having graced your hands, you have imparted wisdom and grace that will surely benefit the next student to take up the weapon,” he said honestly.

“I will see it returned to the field of training as soon as I am able.”

He then added, “Will that suffice, Seppun Horonigai-hime?”

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:47 pm 

She blinks. "I... Iie. It is not urgent. I just want to make sure that if anything happens to me, it gets returned. Mend what is broken..."

Inhaling, Horonigai confesses, "I plan to join the Lion forces in defense of the city. All help is much welcomed."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:51 pm 

“Today will be a day of heroism for all of us, the enemy will give no quarter,” he responded calmly.

“May the grace of your ancestors and the skill of your blade see you through. I can do no less than you, and will probably find myself on the field of battle. I will mend what is broken, the Phoenix will fulfill this request.”

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 pm 

"Allow me to give you a healing blessing, Seppun-sama." the Isawa offered. "It won't heal all wounds, but it will mend enough to keep you on your feet."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:55 pm 

Horonigai bows to the Asako while receiving his blessings, "Arigatou gozaimashita."

She, then, does the same with Miwako, and kneels in seiza. "Doumo arigatou gozaimashita."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:02 pm 

This will only take a few moments, she assured her. Then she repeated the prayers she had used with Kashiwagi earlier in the morning, consulting with Horonigai for an appropriate trigger.

"It takes little time to activate it, Seppun-sama."

- - -
Copy/Paste mistake with timeslot...

[Day 10 - EM] Wait a Minute!, For Seppun Horonigai, Casting Silent Waters to store Path to Inner Peace, - 5 Isawa FR TN 15, Affinity: 7d10o10k4 34

[Day 10 - EM] Wait a Minute!, For Seppun Horonigai, Casting Path to Inner Peace, - 5 Isawa FR TN 5, Affinity: 7d10o10k4 37
Defaults to IR x Water = 16 wounds

[Day 10 - EM] Wait a Minute!, Casting Sympathetic Energies to transfer Path to Inner Peace to Seppun Horonigai, - 5 Isawa FR TN 5, Affinity: 7d10o10k4 31

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:46 pm 

Horonigai raises, but doesn't really feel anything that odd besides the scent of morning dew, that perhaps, was already covering the Blue Tiled Room.

She nods in thanks. "I am indebted for your prayers, minna-san. Asako-san already is a friend, ne. Now, Isawa-san, onegaishimasu, reach out if there's anything I can be of assistance."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:48 pm 

"If there is anything more I can do for you, Seppun-sama, please come find me." she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:50 am 

It was the first time that Tetsuko had entered the Blue Tiled Room since announcing her support for the Steel Chrysanthemum. She looked around seeing it as if anew.

Eventually she found the group and bowed deeply. "Minna-sama, good morning to you all. I was told that I could find Asako-sama here, but if you are busy I can find another time?"

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:53 am 

"I have a moment to spare, how I can be of assistance to the Crane?" he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.