It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:38 pm

Post subject: Ever Ascending [Day 9, EE, Kashiwagi's]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:37 pm 

Entering the castle in the evening, Mai made herself known to the guard and as she waited did her best to dry and clean herself of the effects of the weather. Storing her umbrella, and other unneeded effects where she might retrieve it later before being led to Kashiwagi's room as had become habit.

Given leave to announce herself she made notice at the door.

Post subject: Re: Ever Ascending [Day 9, EE, Kashiwagi's]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 pm 

Kashiwagi had returned from a brief cleaning and had the Dragon shown in and said, “Good evening, another beautiful rainy day in what passes for a Lion paradise. I hope the day finds you well, Togashi-san?”

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:50 pm 

With the touch of a smile she began, "May, this day has found me well enough despite the conditions of the weather. A day I have sought to learn many things, and have gained by them. Yet, a day where I might continue my work as well too brings a pleasure to each moment," finishing with a bow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm 

"Well learning is a life long venture, and is an admirable pursuit," he responded.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:54 pm 

"Hai," she responded with the quick, short form.

"Of yourself, Asako Kashiwagi-sama. I yet hope that this day has thus far found you well in turn?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:33 pm 

"I can say that I survived it," he said darkly. "That, I will consider a triumph in and of itself."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:52 pm 

"In such trying times oft that is all we should expect ourselves to be able to yet say. Yet, I am gladdened still by the notion you are among the healthy and whole, despite what trials the day may have brought onto your shoulders," she said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:22 am 

"You as well, though I could stand to be a bit dryer," he said grumbling about the constant rain.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:43 am 

"May, it is fit enough to make one wonder if the skies weep for the tragedies we yet suffer below or it merely sees fit to add a fitting tone to backdrop these ever worsening days," she commented, relented.

"Troubles yet plague every day, yet we make the most of it what we may. Shall we continue this trend and make the most of it today Asako Kashiwagi-sama?" she asked, indicating the tools of her craft. "Less you wish to speak more of things uninterrupted. I am at your disposal in whichever way you see fit," she confirmed with a bow of the head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:51 am 

He got in position and said, "I am ready when you are, Togashi-san."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:37 am 

Bowing her head she quickly assumed her position and brought out her instruments. Setting out the pots, unsealing them. Preparing the needles. Setting out the cloths. Checking his arm, her work, picturing what would soon be in perfect detail in her minds eye.

"May, I shall begin shortly Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she said, her voice a near even tone.

In a hopeful tone, she ventures, "May, Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she pauses, reaffirms her commitment to the words she was about to speak and then continues, "If there were any place among all of the places you have ever known or heard of within the Empire. Which would be the one you would like to visit again?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:18 pm 

"I will have to consider that, while I think if there anywhere you wish to visit you have yet to go?" he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:08 am 

"May, I admit, I have not seen a great deal of the Empire yet so far but there are few places I know of well enough to have a greater desire to go. One, however, may yet be the Capitol. Though I doubt that it will be a place I may yet properly visit, just to see so many people in one place living their lives, the vista of the city.. I imagine it would be quite a wonder to behold."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 am 

"You may yet get your wish, in a round about way," he mused.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:12 am 

"In a round-about way?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:09 pm 

Togashi Mai wrote:
"In a round-about way?" she asked.

"If we have to keep evacuating and running, we may end up there, Togashi-san," he said to her.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:49 pm 

"Hai," she said, glancing aside. Then, somewhat grimly, "May, I would not think it would come to such. Though it would yet certainly remove the beauty that I would have otherwise wished to experience. May, I would think that this would be many our last stops, for better or worse."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:51 pm 

"Here we will make our stand, for good or ill," he said confidently.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:40 am 

"May, I shall hope it is for good Asako Kashiwagi-sama. Lest we lose many of the most fearless warriors known to the Empire, to face the enemy that shall be faced," she says.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:43 am 

"Heroes exist to inspire others to greatness, that is our purpose," he said confidently.

TN 0 to be Recognized.