It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:06 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: D8 LM - A Confrontation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:25 pm 

Hachi thinks this over a bit. "Due to putting away past lives when one joins any order? And thus how well I am able to put that facet of my past away?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 pm 

"Something like that, yes," she nodded, but she couldn't divulge the four steps required fully.

“At times, the voice of peace must ring like Thunder.”

Has: Sacred Daisho, Light Armor (battle), necklace of prayer beads (jade), figurine of Jizo, parchment and charcoal, white cowl. Lion tattoo on left arm, Dragon tattoo on left thigh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:40 pm 

"Makes sense. Though, I have reached the point of needing little more than words to have the kami listen to me initially; it is no longer required to pull out scrolls for the most basic effects. Would that also make a difference. Oh, to be clear, I am speaking hypothetically. I have no current interest in joining any order at this time, however interesting the Togashi one sounds."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:18 pm 

"Maybe. Maybe not. The ability to speak with the kami is not a factor to become a Togashi, for I assure you that I have no such gifts myself," Tsukimi shrugged.

"I am able to move in harmony with the kami, but I can't call on them to do what the shugenja do."

“At times, the voice of peace must ring like Thunder.”

Has: Sacred Daisho, Light Armor (battle), necklace of prayer beads (jade), figurine of Jizo, parchment and charcoal, white cowl. Lion tattoo on left arm, Dragon tattoo on left thigh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:37 pm 

Hachi nods. "As many monks are able, while some shugenja can learn such, not all or even most try. I have thought of trying to learn such, but have never taken the time to try."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7