It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:28 pm

Post subject: Re: [Day 8 - LE] Peaceland (Kashiwagi's Chambers - Closed)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 am 

"And try to decipher bad advice from the good," he responded dryly.

"That may have saved some lives as well, but alas, it is done."

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:14 am 

"Hai," she confirmed, short and sharp. Continuing her work for a few moments before she said, "I would not normally ask so, but.." she paused, calmed her nerve, "risking impropriety. Have you received or witnessed bad advice Asako Kashiwagi-sama?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:02 am 

"One cannot lead without receiving or even giving poor advice," he replied.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:19 am 

"May, yes, this is true but that the thought is to mind.." she bit her tongue, shook her head, and continued anyway. "May I had yet thought that you have received poor advice recently, or at the least seen it transpire and witnessed the effects of it. Yet, it is hardly my place to question so, and if it is that you deem it is not my place I would merely then ask your forgiveness Asako Kashiwagi-sama."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:30 am 

"That seems a better question for Ikoma Torii in this moment," he mused lightly.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:40 am 

"So it certainly is," she returned as comment. "Have you spoken with her? Yet, if I recall, you had intended upon such a course prior to the days events. I would picture that with the day having taken the path it did the need would have become all the more pertinent."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:11 pm 

"I did, she recognized her role in the situation but she is now set on her course and I wish her luck. I think she was spurred to action by others acting in... dubious faith," he said honestly.

"Still she made the decision so the responsibility falls to her."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:30 pm 

"Hai, and so it does," she commented. Taking up the cloth she wiped down the skin of the ink and then set her needle aside. Sealing the ink pots and wiping down the needles as she continued to speak, "yet, have you ascertained what it was that originally set you upon this course, Asako Kashiwagi-sama?"

"Have you seen for what path the esteemed governor may yet choose when the time comes for choosing?" she asked, carefully.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:38 pm 

"My path is ever the same, serve the Empire and protect the people from the horrors that besiege them. I sense the Ikoma governor will seek to find reconciliation with the Crane for the short term and focus on the threats from the Steel Chrysanthemum," he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:42 pm 

"Then we are assured," she says, finishing the work and giving a small space of air that Kashiwagi would know she was finished for the time.

Glancing once more to the painting she considered whom she was about to have to speak with to see it somewhere safe. Dragon embassy, likely, there was no other she would consider.

"I shall continue to see, for the time we yet spend here, how your path goes ever onward Asako Kashiwagi-sama, and I look forward to seeing or hearing of what great things you might yet do. For now," she gathered her instruments and stood, "may, I would think it best we call it a night and I allow you your rest," she said, bowing to him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm 

"Then rest well and thank you again for your efforts," he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:55 pm 

"It is but my deepest pleasure to continue to work," she bowed her head, "and once more I thank you for all that appreciation you have thus far shown me. It is most kind," she said, gathering her things and seeking arrangements to get the painting delivered to the Embassy, the only place she knows where it might go.

(/scene?)