It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: (D8, Early Evening) - Checking Out the Local Specialties
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:20 am 

That got a slight blush, but Yukarin seemed unphased otherwise, "Well, that is part of the whole household planning thing. After all, raising a child takes time and finances and organization all its own. My husband and I both agree we want a lot of children, but we never got to an agreement of when."

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:23 am 

"I see. But...hmm. What does it feel like? They always use such vague terms in the pillow books. Courtier language. It's fun to read and picture, but I find it hard to really know since they don't use direct language."

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:31 am 

The blush stayed, and now there was a clearing of the throat, "Have you done such things by yourself at least? That DOES give a little bit of an idea, certainly."

It would at least give HER some place to start, rather than ending up sounding like a mother explaining the birds and bees to a Matsu.

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:36 am 

Mogami blushes in return a little.

"A bit, though not much. I have thought about asking a geisha to show me, but never worked up the courage."

She drops her voice a little softer

"Plus, truth be told, I find that women seem to catch my eye more than men, so I never really know how that would work"

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:42 am 

"Ahhhh..."

Yukarin nodded sagely; She'd known some Battle Maidens that were that way.

"Well... if you want some help... Um... well, I don't see why I couldn't help with such things. I do have experience in all sorts of things, after all."

She was about to add that she'd read about a lot of things too, but that seemed less comforting when she thought about it twice.

"Besides, you seem cute. And I'll admit, being so long without my husband has made me... needy."

Okay, so that was DEFINITELY the third cup of sake talking, but it was also true. And the castle in Toshi no Omoidoso had not had nearly soundproof enough rooms for her to have done too much on her own while she was there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:01 am 

Mogami quickly finishes her sake and pours them both a new cup before the geisha has a chance to.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it...I would be a fool to turn down a chance to have a new experience and just as you said, you are quite cute yourself."

She scoots just a bit closer, leaving only a few inches between the two.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:27 am 

This would be why Yukarin normally didn't overindulge with her husband's products; Frankly, she was flushed and inebriated. Not Plastered or anything, but the atmosphere and sweets had let her guard down.

"Is that so?"

Yukarin sat up a little and scooted closer herself, leaning in and stopping with her face near Mogami's neck, "Well, this is to help you, so you better be grateful. And call me Yukarin-sensei.... You know, you smell really nice."

The geisha, professional that she was, kept playing her shamisen like nothing was happening, especially since the Lion woman was refilling the cups.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:35 am 

Mogami shivered a little and closed her eyes, a sharp exhale of breath slipping through barely closed lips.

"Yes Yukarin-sensei.."

She tilted her head a bit to expose more of her neck.

"Thank you, it is a combination of rosewater and winter plum.."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 am 

Yukarin's hands started slipping the clothes off Mogami's shoulders as she kissed that exposed neck, "I shall have to remember that..."

/ftb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:00 am 

After some time, Mogami comes back to reality, the fantasy having been more than she could have dreamed. She smiles contentedly, softly stroking Yukarin's forearm.

"You are quite the teacher, Yukarin-sensei..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:48 am 

Yukarin lay there on her back, hand across her forehead as she looked up at the ceiling. The alcohol was definitely keeping her warm, and making her head fuzzy, but it hadn't dulled her energy. Turning to look at Mogami, she smiled, "I am glad to hear you say that; You're a quick learner too. I know I couldn't answer all your questions, Mogami-san, but hopefully you see what I was talking about earlier."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:57 am 

Mogami lets out a purr.

"Indeed, I do."

She rolls over onto her side, resting her head on her hand, the other reaching out to play with Yukarin's hair.

"Do you do this often?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:12 am 

Yukarin shook her head, "It is something I enjoy, but... I am unsure how to bring up this kind of thing, usually."

Turning on to her side herself, she reached out to pet over Mogami's side in return, "I am glad I found someone like you to share time with; You're not just interesting, you're certainly playful it seems, with the right prompting."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:17 am 

"I wasn't before, but a good friend over the last few days has opened my eyes to some possibilities."

She smiles, though her eyes look a little sad.

"Well, should we continue to keep company through the coming days...you can always find me. I am sure there is much more for me to learn."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 am 

"I would ask you to thank your friend for me, but I understand that's probably not appropriate. Still, you're not wrong; It would be nice to have friends around here. Not just chains of duty."

Seeing the brief sadness, Yukarin pulled Mogami close so the Matsu's head was under her chin, Yukarin petting the back of Mogami's head lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:25 am 

Mogami wrapped her arms around Yukarin and cuddled with her, enjoying the after effects that the touch had on her skin.

"Are you staying in the Crab embassy? My quarters are in the Shiro"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:12 am 

"Hai, the embassy; I've neither the status or clout to stay at the shiro myself, but I'm fine with that; My room is spacious enough and private. Things could be much worse for me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:13 am 

"How private?"

Mogami asks with a hint of suggestion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:19 am 

Yukarin chuckles and kisses Mogami on the lips before finally answering, "Let's just say the Crab have never really thought paper walls very practical... neh?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:23 am 

She returns the kiss with fire.

"That's good to keep in mind. "

"So, is there anything I can teach you in return for your lesson today, Yukarin-sensei?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next