It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:50 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Something Stronger [Day 8, Early Evening, Open]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:29 am 

"Origami? Neh, Suzume-shoi, I didn't know you liked watching things being contorted into all manner of interesting shapes." Degarashi tried to waggle his eyebrows, but they seemed to be moving independently of each other and, indeed, of whatever intent he had in moving them.

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 am 

"Ahhh Degarashi-saaaan you toe the line surely! Twisting Suzume-sama's words in such a manner!" He said suppressing a chuckle "I apologize for my cousin Suzume-sama, it appears he has more sake than sense right now. Origami is a beautiful art to be sure! Not one I've ever given a real try to but its results can be stunning."

"And I could tell you were a soldier the moment I saw you! You have the frame for it." He said choosing his words carefully to not imply he'd spent ample time studying Chihaya's "frame" regardless of the validity of such a statement.

When appropriate: Light Armor, Yumi

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:15 am 

Is he saying I lack womanly charms?

Somewhat crestfallen, she took another drink.

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:19 am 

Chen paused a moment noticing the shift in her mood he leaned in close to her keeping his voice low "apologies Suzume-sama if my words landed askew, i meant your body was lithe and powerful a beautiful combination but didnt not wish to embarrass you by saying such direct thing loudly."

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:53 am 

Degarashi fixed Chen with a flat stare, then glanced over to Chihaya and shook his head apologetically. "Neh, Suzume-shoi. I think Bakayushi is over eager for that lesson you taught me concerning the birds and the bush. Perhaps enough sake will have the reverse effect and grant him a measure of sense and tact."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:55 am 

Chen fixed Degarashi with an equally flat stare "You wish to comment on someone's 'tact' Degarashi-San?"

Profile Mask

Last edited by Bayushi Chen on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:58 am 

Aya looked back and forth between the two men.

"Guys, Guys, Guys. You're being rude to Sukiyaki-san. She shouldn't be left out of your 'discussions.'" Aya said...drunkenly.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:01 am 

Degarashi looked to Chen, then to Aya, and finally to Chihaya. "I'll refrain from any further direct commentary until our benevolent Sparrow overlord deigns to speak. But I claim a better understanding of what she's here for."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:33 am 

"If you're going to involve me in making fools of yourselves, you can involve Yogo-san, too," she replied with a content smile, nodding to the woman across from her.

She glances at Chihaya. "Try not to let their nonsense get to you too much."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 am 

"I claim no understanding of what anyone is here for other than to get drunk." He said with a chuckle.

Chen turned to Sukima "You wound me Yogo-sama, I merely want everyone to have a good time. I did not mean to make a fool of myself." His smile gained a touch of sheepishness as he scratched the back of his neck.

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:50 pm 

Her ears were traitors to her On, burning a bright shade of pink, but she maintained her composure, otherwise.

Chihaya looked between all the scorpion, and then shrugged.

"I was just sitting here."

She took another sip of her sake.

"I would never suggest anyone were being..." She waved a hand airly, trying to find the word, and finally settled on, "Nonsense talking. Of course I wouldn't."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 pm 

Degarashi noticed the small crack in Chihaya's otherwise solid defenses, but said nothing, merely lifting one inquisitive eyebrow just enough to indicate that he might ask about it later, without making a spectacle of it.

He turned to look at Chen, unsure what the man's angle was, but moderately confident of one fact: he can't read, he can't read, no he can't read her On face.

Degarashi's head was in Aya's lap again, and he was quite curious why the floor was now a wall.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:25 pm 

"Right, of course," she agreed, raising a hand missing the fingers Aya mentioned - the pinky and a third of the ring finger, as it turned out - and waving it as if brushing away a gnat. Then she took another deep drink.

That was a stupid thing to say.

She murmured something too quiet to hear, but might've been, 'yeah, I know', as she looked into the cup.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:32 pm 

Aya looked between Sukima dnd Chihaya for a moment before leaning down to ask Dega a question.

"So are Bakachen and Chenbaka both hitting on Chihiya because Sukiyaki-san is too pretty for the both of them?" she asked, confused.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:36 pm 

Degarashi raised a hand and waved it about, not bothering to lower his voice much. "I don't profess to understand their motivations, I'm hitting on everyone because everyone's pretty. Yogo-sama especially sure, but you could write home to the Crane about the Sparrow and not be mocked for it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm 

Chen looked to Aya curiously for a moment his voice was slightly concerned "Yogo-San you know there is only one of me right?" He chuckled "Though having a perfectly identical twin would be useful I'll admit." He finished with a chuckle as he drank

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:24 pm 

She swirled her drink and tossed another one back. "Wasn't pretty enough. But it's nice to have the view appreciated anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 pm 

"Eh?" Degarashi turned in place from his perch on Aya's lap to address the other Yogo in the room. "What manner of nonsense is that, not pretty enough? Says who?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:39 pm 

Chihaya was a little pink in the cheeks now, and chose to blame the sake.

Accursed sobriety, begone with you!

Yet she couldn't help holding back from downing her cup, when these Scorpion were all letting off their masks in such... astonishing... ways.

"I... I don't think I'm getting a fair comparison. Yogo-san is indeed radial... radiant. I can't compute... com... compete."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:45 pm 

Degarashi flipped onto his belly this time and pointed right at Chihaya's nose. "More nonsense! You..you, your... your appeal is just differnt. Yogo-sama is striking and exotic with her unusual red hair and quiet strength. But your strength ish...louder! More up front, direct. Power and confidence is attractive in....both of you." He flopped again, looking at Aya, and corrected to "all of you." Then he gestured at Chen. "Back me up on this without question, Chen-chun."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next