It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:36 pm

Post subject: Re: [D7 - EN] The Mantis, The Cat and the Serpent? (Closed,
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:31 pm 

'' Just give me the directions, name of the spirit and i will be on my way, wise Monkey Spirit'' She said to him.

'' Of course you could been tricking me right now, but it is just the nature of this, neh? I will have to go blind, so to speak.'' She adds fully knowing that perhaps the monkey could be tricking her, right now.

'' You said it yourself, another one went to places where she don't belong and got a dragon.'' Nagiko commented. '' I said she must be pretty stupid or bold, or pretty stupidly bold, and i meant it.'' She nods referring to her own actions now.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:15 am 

The saru gives her incredibly complicated directions that make no sense, but perhaps they make sense in Sakkaku?

Basically, she was going to have to walk for awhile until she came to a massive lake.. it would probably take about an hour of walking if the saru was to be believed. Then, she could summon the spirit by looking into the lake and calling its name: "Okigan"

--------------------------------------Assistant GM--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:22 am 

Nagiko nods. She takes some of the brown stuff on her cheek that was delivered by the monkey's slap, she puts some of it on her mouth, much like a lipstick would do and approached the monkey and kissed him in the fronthead.

'' Arigato '' She said as she smiled. Of course, she was a spirit projection so whatever that brown stuff was, it really didn't affect her as a true ningen would had been.

and with that said, she closed her eyes and projected her soul back to her body in Ningen-do.

'' There is much to do...'' She said as she opened her eyes back into her reality.

[OOC]

Ending Medium.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!