It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:01 pm

Post subject: Re: An evening of princesses (D7 LE closed)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:03 pm 

Kami she's cute...

"Do you drink sake often Seppun-sama...Horonigai-sama?" She tested if the woman would allow it or not "I've always taken a chance to sample the local delicacies of the places I visit, and while the standard is always tea, the sweets and sake can be a surprising find."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:14 pm 

"U-un!" She nods to confirm the negative reply, and opens her eyes when called by her chosen name.

"I only drink to celebrate and on special events. Now... sweets." Horonigai raises a hand up to her forehead. "I confess that's my weak spot. These two years at Kyuden Suzume... or what was left of it since we're. I mean. They are now rebuilding. These years have been a test to my determination. I went on a strict diet. No sweets, A lot of yams. Constant exercise. Wake up early. Try not to sleep when hearing stores. I failed that part a lot, I confess."

She nods.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:02 pm 

"I guess I'm more of a casual drinker. I'm not going to drown myself in hard liquors like a Hida, but I quite enjoy a glass or two in the evening" Homura looked at her glass, before frowning.

"You...willingly submitted yourself to a Sparrow diet? Why?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:56 am 

She nods, fiercely!

Taking another sip, she mentions –– as if there was no other truth. "Duty!"

The girl takes another sip, puts the cup on the table and lifts a finger. "I want to be a healthy mother and bear as many children as the Fortunes allow me to. To do so, I need to please my husband like Benten herself would. With plenty!"

She smiles and poses, filling air into her lungs and hands at her waist to enhance her already well endowed silhouette –– as much as a tight sashed furisode would permit without bursting.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:22 pm 

Homura subtly looked at Horonigai's body as she posed herself, nodding.

"I think you have nothing to worry about Horonigai-sama. You are a healthy, strong woman. This...Sparrow diet however, it may do you more harm than good. The Sparrow have spent a long time getting used to such a diet, not by choice but by necessity. You speak of a husband though, I wasn't aware you were married already?"

Homura topped up her own cup again.

"I consider myself an expert of the female form from my studies, you can trust me on this."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:42 pm 

She tilts her head. "Sokka... well, I actually stopped eating that many sweats and started eating like the Sparrow for respect. You see, they are humble people, and the marvelous food choices we have around these parts is not available to them. So, what's a little sacrifice to both cheer them up and maintain my fitness in check, no?"

Horonigai wiggles her eyebrows, "Otosan always scolded me if I would take more sweets than necessary. To his merit, then that you think I'm healthy and, well, strong. I do think I'm a bit too wiry for a mother."

The young maiden giggles and gets back to a more relaxed position, with her legs at her side, "Iie. I'm not married. I am betrothed, though."