It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:36 pm

Post subject: Re: Your princess is in another embassy(D7 EE Dragon embassy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:36 pm 

"Your concern is touching Poemu-sama. I wouldn't want to do anything to make you worry overly, if Matsu-sama doesn't see sense in the conventional way I may have to press clan matters harder...or convince one of my superiors to assign her to a different part of the city. I don't think she would place her emotions ahead of the clan, but if she does..." Homura shrugged "I'll do what I need to, to ensure the safety of everyone. Especially those of pure heart like you."

Homura reached over and touched the womans hand gently, in a comforting fashion, before sitting back again.

"I'll make sure her problem doesn't become a more serious problem. Don't you worry!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:38 pm 

Poemu flushed gently at the contact, but remained poised otherwise. There was no real need to call any attention to it. "A-arigato, Homura-san. I never doubted that you could look after yourself after all."

She gave a soft sigh, letting her On melt just a bit into a soft look of concern. "I suppose I am just one that will always try to look after others, even if they don't need it. It is a habit I have been trying to work myself off of, especially since being assigned to Lion lands. While the Miya appreciate it, and the Dragon go with the flow of such matters, there is a certain pride many in your clan hold. Justifiably so, of course."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:29 am 

"The pride of a Matsu is very strong. I've had been blessed to cross path with many a Matsu in my time, and I've seen...shall we say the best and the worst?" Homura chuckled "I'll be careful though, don't worry. I wouldn't want to see such a pretty face frowning or worse."

There was a small sigh, and another smile.

"You have so much kindness and compassion in you Poemu-sama. You would be a wonderful mother to have."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 am 

The Agasha flushed, her hands going to her cheeks. "Arigato, Homura-san. I am certain that my own mother raised me so well, if that seems so. Abe-kun will, I hope, see the same."

She softly nipped her lower lip before smiling. "Ano... I think... you would make a very unforgettable mother Homura-san. One that would always be thought of wryly."