It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:58 pm

Post subject: Re: That Was Stressful [Day 3, Early Evening, Open]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:36 am 

Degarashi inhales through his nose, then blows the breath out slowly.

"Ano...I should start packing. Enjoy your baths." He bowed politely to everyone before rising to leave the baths, ultimately stumbling as he moved his towel into modesty position. He paused to regain his balance, evidently yet to fully recover from the performance, then made his way stiffly out from the onsen.

Very. Stiffly.

/exit

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:23 am 

Yukinaga sighed deeply as his brother left. They had been much closer when they were younger but it seemed Degarashi could scent bear to spend more than ten minutes with his younger brother.

It certainly soured an already tumultuous day and while Yukinaga did his best to hide it he was feeling rather down now.

He tried to shake it off however and looked to Horonigai who seemed distracted or bored or some combination there of "Seppun-sama how have you been? I quite enjoyed our spar, I havent had a proper one for sometime before yesterday."

Carries: Daisho, Tanto
When appropriate: Light Armor and yumi with arrows

Theme Profile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:29 am 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
"Ano...I should start packing. Enjoy your baths."

Her eyes scape back to the to focus on the Scorpion brothers and the Mantis. So distracted that she was. "Sayounara!" She says after a while. Perhaps with Degarashi already far.

Bayushi Yukinaga wrote:
He tried to shake it off however and looked to Horonigai who seemed distracted or bored or some combination there of "Seppun-sama how have you been? I quite enjoyed our spar, I havent had a proper one for sometime before yesterday."

"Eto. I've been rather busy. Trying to get the refugees to a safe place. I expect them to be fine, by now. I'm better now, though. Appreciate you minding it."

She smirks. "Perhaps Bayushi-san gives me the honor of a rematch, someday, ne?"

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:47 am 

Bayushi Yukinaga wrote:
"Ahh beautiful lands for beautiful people it seems though I hope you would not find it too bold for me to say you are far more beautiful than most mantis I have met."

'' You have not met many of my brothers and sisters, then, Bayushi-sama.'' Nagiko smiled. '' Certainly there are more beautiful mantis than myself.'' She said.

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Degarashi inhales through his nose, then blows the breath out slowly.

"Ano...I should start packing. Enjoy your baths." He bowed politely to everyone before rising to leave the baths, ultimately stumbling as he moved his towel into modesty position.

Nagiko nods. '' May the fortunes accompany you, Bayushi-san.'' There was a slight sigh in her as Degarashi left. Probably she wanted to deal with Degarashi a bit more but, alas...

It was prudent to prepare oneself for the abandoning of the town.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:22 am 

Akodo Ren wrote:
She slid over and took a quick look at the shoulders. Her hands came up and began feeling for common pressure points and locations that the humors would clump up and create imbalances.

"You certainly have the build of a capable yojimbo lady Daidoji." She said as her fingers began to meticulously find the knots.

"And I'm glad the humanity of Mister Kashiwagi still comes through. He's my cousin and we grew up together.

"Thank you Akodo-san, that...is...much...appreciated." Ren was good, and Tetsuko felt some of the tension melt away.

"Hmm? Oh, your actual cousin? What a strange coincidence. Yes, I enjoyed meeting him. It was enjoyable to talk about art before finding myself defending the city." She smiled and let the woman tackle her accumulated tension.

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:33 am 

“About art, huh? What kind of things?” She said as she continued to work her magic with her hands.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:49 am 

"Oh, mainly his interest in painting and mine in origami." She let Ren move her as required. "I was surprised to discover a hero of the Empire spending his winter painting, but I suppose I should not be. When else would such a busy personage find time to explore art?"

She closed her eyes. "That is most definitely helping Akodo-san."

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:55 am 

She nodded behind Tetsuko’s back.

That wife of his is doing some good...

“I’m glad Daidoji-san. Now this might tingle a bit...”

Testuko would feel Ren pause for a moment before gently having hands placed on her shoulder blades. There would feel like a swelling of strength and her blood would run fluidly throughout her extremities.

While so energized Ren’s hands would massage the muscles in circular motions and slowly smooth out the knots all throughout her back and shoulders.