It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:43 pm

Post subject: Re: [Day 7 - LE] Pyramid Mountains [Kashiwagi's Chambers]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:41 am 

The silence was broken by the soft padding of a tabby cat, thin and a bit haggard though clean now, after a thorough scrubbing by servants who probably destested the creature now. It came near to see what was being done by the tattoo artisan.

Kashiwagi said, “Ah, I had forgotten that someone decided I need this creature. Togashi-san, do shoo her away if she interferes. Trash Queen is curious to the point of maddening.”

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:19 am 

It wasn't until Kashiwagi spoke that she gained an awareness of the cat making its way inside. Offering a brief glance in its direction to confirm for herself before saying, "I had almost wondered if it was my little friend. There is a cat, not unlike this one," she continued to speak as she worked, "that has.. adopted me. I had almost disregarded the sound of its approach entirely assuming that it was my own shadower."

"May, though I can be no judge Asako Kashiwagi-sama. You have chosen a most interesting name for the creature, is there perhaps a different reason than a displeasure with felines?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:13 pm 

"She must have been a stray, she seemed underfed and someone had her delivered and despite my best wishes she seems to enjoy prowling around. She came from the streets most likely, I don't know it sounded amusing at the time," he said honestly.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:35 pm 

"Such a creature is bound to follow it's own nature, and a hunter and prowler a feline is," she remarks. Her voice half committed as she held his arm firm and continued the rocking motion that kept the needles moving in and out.

"It is good that you receive amusement from it Asako Kashiwagi-sama, as each in a partnership should receive something. As this feline receives your warmth and security that you offer, food when it requires, it is only proper you had something to receive in exchange."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:13 pm 

"Well did you hear that Trash Queen, you do serve some purpose," he said aloud to the cat.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:49 am 

Mai laughed at that, soft and controlled, but she still laughed. With the taste of joy that comes with any laugh still hanging in the air it was easier for her to say, "I do believe you have a great hidden fondness for that cat, Asako Kashiwagi-sama."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:33 am 

"Indeed," he replied.

"The creature has merits, when I discover you will be the first to know."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:13 am 

"I am honored that you would consider informing me first for anything, Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she said with a more humored tone rather than entirely serious.

Wiping down his upper arm she'd looked over the work that had been done today. Much of the line work was finished, there was just a bit more that would lead up to the shoulder. Then it would need the greater portion of the coloring and some detail touch ups on the line-work as it may be need.

"The work is coming along nicely, before I work on the finishing touches up here I may turn to coloring the lower end as it will be harsher on your body."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:31 am 

"If you think that is best, Togashi-san, I bow to your wisdom," he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:38 am 

"Given an assumption for the pace at which you wish to continue, that is, Asako Kashiwagi-sama. You have yet allowed me to continue for a lot of work in a short amount if time, after all," she said, ensuring his arm was cleaned and then turning to cleaning off her tools.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:00 am 

"I apologize if I am consuming too much of your time and resources," he said honestly.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 am 

"May, you can be certain I do not consider the time or resources spent here to be too much Asako Kashiwagi-sama, above most of those I have worked on this is a work I am most proud of so far and look forward to working on it more until its completion. As well, I find that the time is spent well alongside the work," she said with a pleasantness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:13 am 

"That is kind of you," he said to her.

"I am enjoying your efforts."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:28 am 

"Then we are both receiving much from this," she said, cleaning up her tools some more. Tucking them to the side, turning her attention to the ink pots and sealing them once more.

"May.." she called up the thought as she went about her tasks, "I do not know if I would say that I am kind. I may yet be the one performing the work but such is my purpose, and it is you who is freely offering me the capability to do so Asako Kashiwagi-sama. Which I am and will ever be grateful for."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:31 am 

"I am thankful all the same," he said honestly.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:32 am 

Mai would not be so improper as to refuse the thanks again and merely bowed her head in acceptance of the words.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:36 am 

/scene?

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:53 am 

/scene (good enough!)