It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:07 pm

Post subject: Re: D7 EM - Dust Gets Everywhere
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:46 am 

"Leadership does espouse at least the threat of war as a tactic in negotiations, and to be prepared to follow through on the threat if you make it and it doesn't lead to the end you are hoping." He spoke with a surety, as if he had read the book. "Not....my prefered negotiation method. I prefer to find harmony that all sides can live with. Even when it cost me my place among my people before the war."

Carries: Silk clothing, White silk vest that seems to shimmer in the light, several fine bracelets of silver. Travel pack, hunting knife, Yumi (Where Appropriate), Jade Spear (Where Appropriate)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:32 pm 

"One that should only be used in the most extreme circumstances," she sighed. Then she looked up. "You advocated for peace before the war?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:35 pm 

Iko listened on, intrigued. She recalled The Shakanar mentioning something about this before, but never got into much detail.

Perhaps now he would, she mused as she rubbed her hair through with a little scented oil.

Carries: Daisho, Yumi (where appropriate)
Description

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:12 am 

"I was pressganged into serving with a recon team on the edge of the shinomen mori. I was working alone when i found a group of heimen gathering wood. I....delayed my fellows so they could escape. The Shahadet, for this act, banished me from my fellows. Through the Akasha i felt every inch of their scorn. The anger and the coldness at betraying my kind, as they saw it. For showing compassion and mercy, I wandered alone for months, virtually cut off other then that scorn."

Carries: Silk clothing, White silk vest that seems to shimmer in the light, several fine bracelets of silver. Travel pack, hunting knife, Yumi (Where Appropriate), Jade Spear (Where Appropriate)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:51 am 

"I see... I'm so sorry to hear such troubles came of that," Sukima replied, bowing her head briefly before adding, "But your compassion speaks well of you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 pm 

"It takes a brave soul to speak out against one's leadership on what they believe is right."

Iko replies with a tinge of respect in her voice.

Carries: Daisho, Yumi (where appropriate)
Description

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 pm 

A slight smile and a faint bow at the words of praise as he soaked in the hot water. "If I had not, I would not have met The Dashmar and studied under him, so the fortunes were guiding me to the path I was meant to follow, it seems. I have endevored to continue to speak out where it is needed, where it is....proper to do so, and help foster this peace we find ourselves in. At least, the peace between Tausha's Legion and your Empire. The naga race as a whole has fractured into tribes again. It is...." He frowned a little, shaking his head. "I worry that there is more trouble coming, and that if the naga are not united, we will be lost in the tide."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:51 am 

"Alliances go both ways," Sukima replied. "I hope we can help."