It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Day 7, Late Morning] Relaxation After Marching
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 pm 

Mogami slides a little farther away, turning her back on Homura, her elbows bent across her chest, and hands covering her mouth

“Oh, what did I do?”

She says with mock confusion with in her voice and a giggle

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:16 pm 

Homura watched the little performance from Mogami with a smile, before sitting up and leaning to whisper in the womans ear.

"You might find out if you'd continue to stroke me like that Mogami-chan"

There was a subtle hint in her whispered tone.

D7 LM temptation roll on Mogami: 5d10o10k4 29

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:25 pm 

Mogami is quiet for a moment, and then she leans back into the whisper, her hands reaching behind her to touch Homura's sides under the water.

She tilts her head back and whispers

"Careful, Homura-chan. Don't make a promise you cant keep"

And then she boldly and quickly pecks Homura's cheek with a kiss and sits back up straight, moving a little away form the woman.

----
Temptation Resist: Eti/Will+Honor, Roll: 21

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:52 pm 

Homura tilted her head, watching Mogami moving away again, imagining the woman likely having an extremely red face.

Do I poke this one or let her find her own way? Hmm...

After a few moments she smirked, leaning forward to whisper simply "I always keep my promises Mogami-chan" into Mogami's ear before moving back to a different side of the bath - but not without running a finger along the girls spine first.

She'd let Mogami decide what she wanted to do before she spoke again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:01 pm 

Other than the four of them, the bath house was empty. To Mogami, this was a blessing in disguise.

“Homura-Chan, how rude! You can’t just touch someone without first getting permission!”

She says in an over exaggerates, high pitch voice.

“You should be punished for your failures!”

And with that, she quickly uses the back of her hand just in the water to send a splash at Homura.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 pm 

Homura brought up her arm from the splash, a sigh escaping.

"Forgive me. I'll take my leave."

She rose, bowing to the woman and collected her towel. Moving to the changing area.

Too far I guess...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm 

Mogami stands up from the bath and calls out.

"Ikoma-san, wait!"

She follows the woman, forgetting her towel and bows low when she reaches her

"I was merely teasing."

"I'm sorry. I'm...I don't know what I am doing."

Her voice is anxious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 pm 

Homura waited in the changing room after Mogami before turning.

"I understand Mogami-san. However, remember what I said about Matsu Misaki? Someone overhears your cry and runs in, both of us and our clan are shamed by public indecency. Consider your location."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:22 pm 

"I would never want to expose anything in public. I thought that since no one was here it was safe. Please, forgive me. I have never done anything like this before at all. It's incredibly new to me."

She bows low, holding the bow and keeping her eyes on the floor. Redness filling her cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:30 pm 

"What if someone entered the changing rooms beforehand and left? Or the hemin attending to the baths?"

Homura sighed, stepping closer to Mogami.

"All I ask is to consider your words in public. As the Tao says; guard your words carefully, for you own every word you speak. A joke in public can be ones downfall."

She touched Mogamis hand gently for a brief moment before moving back

"Come, let's return to the baths. It's freezing."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:39 pm 

Mogami straightens and follows Homura back to the bath. She is silent for some time, unsure on how to continue after her failure.

"Homura-chan?"

She says after a long period of silence.

"I...."

She sighs.

"I need to be taught how to behave in this manner. What is acceptable and what is not. My only real teachers have been the tenants of Bushido, and the pillow books I've read. Like, I know that public touching is unacceptable, as is public declaration of feeling. I know that duty always comes first, and a woman should marry for the betterment of her clan and bring children into the ranks. I know that ones passions can cause a samurai to fail their lord when they choose passion over duty, so one must always be on guard for that temptation..."

"But more than this I do not know, and I do not want to end something that is just beginning because I am foolish."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:36 am 

Homura looked thoughtful for a few moments, considering what to say in that regard.

"That depends what your intent is, or was, Mogami-chan. If you mean the correct way to act in public, I believe you know that. Your senseis have taught you the standard that many would say is the only and correct way, while ignoring temptation and dishonourable behaviour."

She paused again, before moving closer and lowering her voice again.

"However if you mean in a personal way while keeping a public face, one needs to be more subtle about it. It would not be right for me to teach you how to be like this unless you truly wished to know. In many circles, such things could be considered dishonourable. I can teach and show you anything Mogami-chan, but it is up to you what you wish to be shown and how."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:41 am 

Mogami glances around the bath house again, ensuring no one is present and lowers her voice.

"I wish to learn how to be...more than friends...with...."

She hesitates and flushes again.

"Well, have you gotten any letters over the last few days Homura-chan? I think you know what I am trying to say. Do I have to voice it out loud?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 am 

"No, you do not need to. As much as I think I would love to hear you say the words, it is not something you need to state now."

Homura nodded to the woman.

"If it is something you truly wish to try, then I will be more than willing to enjoy it with you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:00 am 

"I don't wish to cause any problems. This is all so new for me. I absolutely can't bear bringing a stain on anyone elses or my honor, but much like court, this seems a minefield I am unprepared for."

She looks up into Homura's eyes.

"I never thought about things. My father was going to start working with a Nodoka this coming winter, so while I enjoyed pillow books, I've never let myself explore anything. Now they are gone though and it's like my heart has opened to other...possibilities."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:46 pm 

"Your daimyo can and should arrange for a Nakodo in this unfortunate situation, especially if you continue to prove yourself as you have done so far."

Homura smiled at the woman.

"You wish to understand what the heart desires better, but you must remember that Benten's love is also a curse. One must steel themselves lest they become lost to it and burnt on the flames. However....I can teach you. I can help you better prepare yourself. Not here though, that is your first lesson. When in public, you must keep proper decorum. You cannot see anyone, yet I can tell you there are another 6 people that you would not notice because they are nothing, yet idle gossip shared around the Eta that reaches the wrong samurai could ruin everything you hope for. Not all samurai ignore idle gossip, as dishonourable as that is."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:57 pm 

Mogami nods at the counsel.

"How foolish I must look to you. Thank you though, Homura-chan. It means more to me than you know. I pray that my failings here have not changed your opinion of me. I would be quite remiss to lose something I just found."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:11 pm 

"Nah, it's fine Mogami-chan. You're new to this world, starry-eyed and eager. I would prefer to see a smile on your pretty face though, rather than the frown you wear now. I'm still here, ne?" Homura smiled at the woman "relax."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:23 pm 

At that, Mogami does smile. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, sinking into the water a bit more. Her rigid posture melts and she leans her head back, looking at the ceiling when her eyes open.

“It’s a shame they have all the baths covered. It would be nice to look up and lose oneself in the vast ocean that is the sky, its blue and infinite embrace a vast canvas of possibilities”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:04 pm 

"Ah, hai. I do so love looking up and getting ice rain in my eyes" Homura chuckled "perhaps maybe when the weather is less awful it would be an enjoyable sight. I assume you were stationed at Toshi no Omoidoso for some time then, and got to enjoy the Onsens in better weather?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next