It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:13 pm

Post subject: Re: [D7-EM] Lion has wares, if you have coin [open]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:26 pm 

Kanade nodded and took off at a fast pace through the busy market, her two tame dogs charging alongside her. They seemed to sense the urgency in their Mistresses step. She did her best to inquire among the lion she came across where a Matsu Kogyoku may be found. She figured Erina had a specific plan in mind. Kanade also figured there would be servants able to help.

Carries: wakizashi, abacus, coin purse and satchel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:06 am 

Kanade returned some time later with a few servants to carry the cages. "Erina-San, your Matsu friend will be here in a while to aid with moving the larger animals. For now the smaller cages can be moved to other quarters."

She paused in front of various cages to inspect each animal, offer healing via a prayer to the kami, and direct the heimin where best to deliver it.

She pulled out her spell scroll and began concentrating. First, was the peacock.(19) Kanade had some bad memories of these unruly birds but it wasn't right to send it in this state to it's intended destination. "Deliver to one Kasuga Asakuro. Ask him to please help."

She looked up and down the line. Who next? She attempted to heal the shy cat but her prayers went unanswered.(14) She shook her head. Kanade focused again, and this time it worked! The young cat looked a little better after.(23) He was a rather pretty black and white now that she got a nice look. "Take this one to an Ikoma Homura.Tell her this little one is in her care, if she wishes."

Kanade closed her eyes, and looked at the little tabby. "You've had it rough, huh baby," she whispered to the little cat. (41!) The dull look in its eyes disappeared and it looked much healthier. She took a moment to pet it before moving on. She would come back to her to figure out whom best to give her to.

Kanade paced a second. On one hand that lioness deserved healed. On the other, it was best the Lion saw what had befallen it as is and they may be better at treating a lioness. Besides, Kanade was not to eager to approach a starved and abused lion, lest it decide she was food.

She went over to the dog cages, and watched them a second. A puppy with a wider build growled slightly, while a few backed away. "You. You, I think have some potential." She called to the kami one last time for the day. She held a hand near it in the cage to which it snapped at while the kami did her bidding.30 "Take the dogs to my room, keep them caged for now. I don't want a fight to erupt."

She went back to the little cat, "you are a lucky one." She summoned the last servant she had brought with her. "This one is a special delivery. She is going to Asako Kashiwagi-sama. Tell him Kanade of the Mantis said the kami seemed to have favored this little one's life despite a life of hardship and if she is not to his liking perhaps he may know if a better home for her."

Turning to Erina, "perhaps, we shall cook the chickens today and celebrate our successes." That left the goats and all those Sparrows.

Ooc:edit for failed link

Carries: wakizashi, abacus, coin purse and satchel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:04 pm 

Matsu Erina wrote:
"You cut a stiff bargain sir. But I admit that you have quite a varied selection of goods. If I were to be interested in future acquisitions of my own, how could I catch your ear?"

He looks as thoughtful as someone who hasn't thought much in their life.

"Dun know wit the armies on the move. Prolly best take mah money and leave town."

He starts moving about the area, packing up his stuff.

When Kanade returns and starts casting he spells, he says, "gud doin' biz. I'mma be on my way." And he starts to leave.

--------------------------------------Assistant GM--------------------------------------