It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:56 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The evacuation part 2 (D3 LN open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 pm 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
He watched the Scorpion leave and then turned back to the march, well that was that.

FINE! She thinks while turning back to the march herself, too. Good thing she took a horse back there with Poemu.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Without so much as a snarky expression on her face, Aya began to retreat from the Seppun as she flashed her bushy cat at everyone around her. (See? Too easy) The Yogo looked genuinely troubled, which probably wasn't a good sign, so Degarashi made some token gestures and comments to the Seppun, the Asako, and the cat, then followed after Aya expression curious.

"Something bothering you, Aya-sama?"

Aya snorts at that.

"Lots of things. But mostly I didn't want to tell the Seppun to keep her little fartbag of bad luck away from me." she offered, holding to the very traditional Scorpion belief that cats were unlucky.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:51 pm 

"Ah, yes, that." Degarashi pursed his lips. "I just... why in her armor? I'm amazed it survived in there with how little space Seppun-sama already has to breathe with." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "And now she's mad cause nobody fawned over it or her this entire time."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:56 pm 

Seppun Horonigai wrote:
FINE! She thinks while turning back to the march herself, too. Good thing she took a horse back there with Poemu.

"Be well," he said to her as he drifted back into the march.

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:03 pm 

Matsu Misaki wrote:
"Yeah. Indoor bath, sounds good. Could always find a way to heat the place up if it's not warm enough for you."

She looks over everyone gathered. "How many of these did you make fall for you already? They'll be disappointed now that I'm here."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean Matsu-sama. There are many here I would consider friends, I cannot imagine you intend to take me away from my duties, as well as time spent with friends. That would be impractical for an Ikoma, ne?" Homura chuckled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:06 pm 

"Na. Duty's good."

She seems frustrated somehow. Homura was using a lot of words and none of them were encouraging.

A small grunt of dissatisfaction escapes her.

Run by GM "Here We Go" Lucidicide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:08 pm 

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
"Be well," he said to her as he drifted back into the march.

She stops and turns towards the Asako to reply already from a distance, "Arigatou gozaimasu~"

You too. She thinks while smiling, and then gets reinserted on the rear.

/Exit

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:09 pm 

Matsu Misaki wrote:
"Na. Duty's good."

She seems frustrated somehow. Homura was using a lot of words and none of them were encouraging.

A small grunt of dissatisfaction escapes her.

"And friendships are a part of duty Matsu-sama. As I'm sure you're aware" Homura resisted rolling her eyes "come now, you haven't come all the way over to find me for an argument, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:20 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
"Ah, yes, that." Degarashi pursed his lips. "I just... why in her armor? I'm amazed it survived in there with how little space Seppun-sama already has to breathe with." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "And now she's mad cause nobody fawned over it or her this entire time."

Aya smirked at that.

"Are you suggesting their was ample space for the fartbag within the confines of her kabuto?" she offered, implying the Seppun was rather empty headed.

"Or would that have even been a tighter fit?" she offered, suggesting the possibility of the Seppun having a big head.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm 

Ikoma Homura wrote:
"And friendships are a part of duty Matsu-sama. As I'm sure you're aware" Homura resisted rolling her eyes "come now, you haven't come all the way over to find me for an argument, ne?"

"Aren't arguing. Do that with my fists and sword."

She sighs. "Started off wrong. Got jealous. Just wanted to say it's good to see you after so many years."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:46 pm 

"Quite the conundrum, truly. Between that and the the Phoenix, the crushing pressure was so great I'm not sure how we got out of there alive."

Degarashi put his hand to his head, as if suddenly faint, and staggered playfully back a few steps. "Blessed kami, is this what it's like for you and Norikami when you work? The sheer stress, however do you manage?"

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:48 pm 

Matsu Misaki wrote:
"Aren't arguing. Do that with my fists and sword."

She sighs. "Started off wrong. Got jealous. Just wanted to say it's good to see you after so many years."

"I would prefer you didn't do that kind of arguing with me again" Homura chuckled "however hai, it is wonderful to see you again, and still with the fiery passion that I remember. What have you been doing since I last saw you?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
"Quite the conundrum, truly. Between that and the the Phoenix, the crushing pressure was so great I'm not sure how we got out of there alive."

Degarashi put his hand to his head, as if suddenly faint, and staggered playfully back a few steps. "Blessed kami, is this what it's like for you and Norikami when you work? The sheer stress, however do you manage?"

Aya shrugged.

"I drink, Norikun fucks." she offered. "Between the two of us, I have it somewhat easier. It's a lot more acceptible in these parts to go into a bar and say, 'Gimme something wet.' then to go in and say, 'Gimme someone wet.'"

Truly, a paragon of charm Aya was.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:57 pm 

Ikoma Homura wrote:
"I would prefer you didn't do that kind of arguing with me again" Homura chuckled "however hai, it is wonderful to see you again, and still with the fiery passion that I remember. What have you been doing since I last saw you?"

"Whatever I'm told to do. You know how it is. Battles need fighting."

She casts a questioning glance at Homura. "Got all the passion in the world for the right woman."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:58 pm 

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm certain Norikami will sire many tales of valor in his time. Sire and sire and sire them." Degarashi seemed wholly unbothered by Aya's demeanor, likely as the result of being a rather dour individual himself. He just chose to express it through humor. "Joking aside, I am glad everyone returned safely from their trials today."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:09 pm 

Matsu Misaki wrote:
"Whatever I'm told to do. You know how it is. Battles need fighting."

She casts a questioning glance at Homura. "Got all the passion in the world for the right woman."

"I'm thankful to learn that you've survived in these wars. I considered writing to you at one point, but I wasn't sure whether that was appropriate. You did leave in a hurry."

She looked back at Misaki which a curious expression to her questioning.

"Your Lord, ne?" She lowered her voice to a whisper, "as to imply anything else so publicly would look bad for us."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:11 pm 

Ikoma Homura wrote:
"I'm thankful to learn that you've survived in these wars. I considered writing to you at one point

At the point shown above, Misaki goes moon eyed. You're pretty sure she heard nothing else you said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 pm 

"Matsu-sama?" Homura said a little more firmly to get the womans attention.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
"Ah, I see. Well, I'm certain Norikami will sire many tales of valor in his time. Sire and sire and sire them." Degarashi seemed wholly unbothered by Aya's demeanor, likely as the result of being a rather dour individual himself. He just chose to express it through humor. "Joking aside, I am glad everyone returned safely from their trials today."

Aya smriked.

"Indeed, today we learned that Noribaka can't accurately gauge speed and has decided to become an archer who carries around a No-dachi because he's compensating." she remarked.

She shook her head.

"I don't think your advice helped him any, but thanks for giving it all the same."

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:38 pm 

Degarashi smirked at that. "Oh, my... advice... that was more a matter of contingency than anything else. There may have been a scorpion standing on the back od a tortoise watching the walls this morning, just in case some wolf clothed as a Lion saw fit to deny passage to those caught in between the city and the spirits."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next