It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:54 am

Post subject: [Day 7, Late Morning] Relaxation After Marching
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:23 am 

Nothing soothed muscles better than a hot bath and a massage. Not willing to go to a geisha house, Mogami settled for just one of the two and made her way to the bath houses.

"Tsuruga, Fuwa, they have split baths here, so I imagine you can find one they would allow you to use. Get some heat on your muscles so they don't tense up. I need you in top shape."

The men nod and hurry to store their belongings and find a bath that is appropriate for them.

Mogami undresses cleans herself before finding her way to the baths, sinking into the warm water with an audible exhale of pleasure.

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

Post subject: Re: [Day 7, Late Morning] Relaxation After Marching
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:38 am 

It had been a long...long...long...long march for some. Homura was one of those. She considered just going back to her room and sleeping, but decided against it. A long painful walk needed a relaxing soak.

She had begun to undress when she heard a sigh that sounded familiar, and smirked to herself.

Seems like someone had a similar idea.

After undressing and thoroughly cleansing herself, she approached the baths saying "room for one more?" before bowing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:48 pm 

Opening her eyes, Mogami gives Homura a seated bow and a smile. beckoning her to get in.

"Of course! The march found you well?"

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:06 pm 

Homura smiled warmly at her friend, placing her towel down before slipping into the water next to Mogami, covering her modesty as best she could. She sighed happily.

"Kami...I needed this. Mm? Oh, the march. It was a walk in the frozen garden endlessly for multiple days. Delightful, ne?" Homura chuckled "I imagine you fared better than I?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:07 pm 

"I don't have an umbrella."

She said flatly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 pm 

"Oh. Why didn't you ask before we left? I just requested to borrow one for the walk" Homura lowered her head "my apology, if I had known I would have invited you to stand under mine with me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 pm 

Mogami shakes her head no.

"It is fine, Homura-chan. The cold has made me grumpy, but the warmth of the water is returning my senses to me. I couldn't have stood with you no matter how much I desired as my duty was to keep guard at the rear to harass and pursuers with arrow fire."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:11 pm 

"I could have fallen back to stand with you. Forgive me" Homura lowered her head, before a grin appeared and she leans in to whisper "anything I can do to help return your senses?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:12 pm 

"Unless you can help ease the soreness of tired muscles, just your company will be enough to uplift me. Did you get to see or talk to anyone interesting during the travel?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:18 pm 

"I am quite good with relaxing muscles Mogami-chan" Homura said with a smile as she sat back "however, I also accept I am great company as well. As for the walk? It was mainly doing my duty, although I had a fascinating conversation with a Kanade from the Mantis who is immune to the elements it seems, as well as meeting with an old friend, Matsu Misaki. Did you see anything interesting from your end?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 pm 

"Not a thing. Immune to the elements you say? Now that would be a blessing. Tell me about your friend!"

Mogami slides a little closer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:55 pm 

"She was born with it, as is her child, so it appears to be passed down through her family in the Crab" Homura shrugged, making a subtle movement towards Mogami as she moved closer "it's a shame she is married, otherwise with something like that I may have recommended her to my superiors as a consideration, even if she is a minor clan. It was very strange watching a woman walking in the icy rain in a summer yukata soaked through and seemingly fine with it."

Not that I minded looking at it...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:57 pm 

Mogami raises her eyebrows, impressed.

"That would be quite the sight I am sure. Though I imagine for different reasons to some."

She smirks takes a deep breath, enjoying the warmth.

"Ahhh. I am so glad for warm baths. Now what about your other friend? The Matsu?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:00 pm 

"I am quite envious of her. That walk was not fun. Thankfully Seppun-sama also brought me an extra kimono to wear, so I was able to keep going without limbs frozen off."

Homura adjusted how she was sitting so she could better see Mogami at this closer point. It meant her hand accidentally brushed against Mogami's under the water.

"Oh, Misaki? It's an interesting story, she almost broke my arm once. Granted, I was a bit of a cocky 12 year old at the time. She was visiting the dojo where I was studying and I took the chance to be a proper Ikoma and outsmart her. To which in turn she was a proper Matsu. I think you can guess how it went after that."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:11 pm 

Mogami quivered at the touch and rubs her knees together under the water.

“Ah, I see. A childhood friend then. How long did it take you to recover?”

She turns as well, her foot brushing against Homura’s ankle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:16 pm 

Someone is bold...

"Oh not long I think, maybe a few days or a week. Misaki left the next morning after the incident. I haven't seen her since then, so about five years? I was honestly surprised she remembered me."

A single finger traced the side of the leg that had moved close enough to brush her ankle as she sat up a little more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:31 pm 

“Oh, that’s too bad that it has been so long between catching up! I bet you are thrilled to see her again!”

Mogami continues to slowly and gently rub homura with her foot under the water. A gently, sensual movement. Emotional.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:43 pm 

"Mmh, maybe. She has gained a...possessive streak it seems. I need to be more wary."

Homura bit her lip, looking at Mogami, moving her foot to brush against the other womans. For someone that seemed quite naive, you are being very bold right now...

"Misaki is also very direct, and some things should be kept to more private places, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:52 pm 

Mogami nods. “Most certainly. A proper time and place for things.”

She keeps using her foot to stroke Homura’s. The touch a bit harder, but still pleasant.

“Will she cause you trouble”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:05 pm 

I don't think this is a proper time Mogami-chan...

Homura closed her eyes, leaning back slightly with a pleasant smile on her face.

"More than likely, but I'm quite good at causing and resolving trouble. I'll just need to keep an eye on her, although I'm starting to think I need to keep an eye on you too."