It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:44 pm

Post subject: Re: [D2 - LM] Tranquility and Shiny Things! (Expecting)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:36 pm 

'' Heh? '' That this former unicorn founds exotic to see lands full of agriculture, gave Nagiko the idea that the lands beyond the hot sand sea were less dominated by whatever peoples live there.

'' Then you will find our islands, boring, eh?'' She giggles. '' Our lands are almost untamed. Volcanic islands completely covered in undisturbed vegetation.''

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:44 pm 

"Hm... well, most of what I recall growing up were the Western Wastes; Sand, rocks, nomadic people... the occasional oasis of life and trade. I remember seeing Ra'Shari caravans and such... But certainly no volcanoes or jungles. Or islands, I suppose. If I was a bit older, I might have had the chance to see more, but I've only just passed into my eighteenth season, as they say."

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:17 pm 

'' You are not much younger than myself, Yasuki-san.'' Nagiko was also young. '' Perhaps you will see my homeland soon, taking on account your new affiliation with the Yasuki family.''

'' Ra-asharari?'' She tilted her head. '' What are those? Gaijin?'' She asked with curiosity and totally butchering the word.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 pm 

"Hai; A nomadic gaijin people that travel around in brightly colored wagons. I can't say I know a lot about them, but if you're traveling around the wastes, you'll run into them. Not that I imagine many reasons to travel there unless you had somewhere you needed to go. I don't think you can get to the other side by sea, for instance."

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:28 am 

'' Hmmm '' Nagiko wonders. '' Are there other gaijin besides those?'' She asked with curiosity

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:40 am 

"Well... sure. I know the Unicorn had run ins with multiple gaijin cultures during their explorations; The Yodotai, the Yobanjin, the Ivory Kingdoms, Medinaat al'Salam or whatever it's called... Others, sure. I mean, that's what Lady Shinjo went off to find, after all; Potential threats outside the Empire."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:51 am 

Names and places Nagiko had no idea about. Except maybe the Ivory Kingdoms, since she heard from some mantis sailors about them. She never met one of course.

'' I see. Shinjo-no-kami was wise to seek those dangers that could potentially threaten our way of life. '' Nagiko nods. '' I have only heard about the Ivory Kingdoms, legends and stories from our drunken sailors to be honest. Had no idea that they were a real place.''

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:42 am 

"All I've heard is stories as well, I'm afraid. I know as much about your Clan's lands as I do about the Ivory Kingdoms. Perhaps some day... But I will admit, now that I am back in the Empire, I am in no hurry to leave. I can't imagine what most of the Unicorn are going through right now. My family... to have to leave so soon and gead into unknown danger."