It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:38 pm

Post subject: Re: Inked to Permanence [Day 3, LM, Kashiwagi]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:33 pm 

"You have a writers quality to the way you speak atimes, Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she said, a light smile as she finished out a line and began anew.

"May, it is likely best that they never know," she said after a thought. "A monster of a man," she considered for a moment, "a horrible thought. Yet even that dark story had its happy ending eventually, that you were there to protect the people."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:47 pm 

"Yes but a great many lost their lives," he said grimly.

"Each life had meaning and purpose and then was snuffed short."

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:51 pm 

"Hai, such is the cost of conflict," she adds somberly. Focusing on the work for a-time after that. Giving the dead their moment of contemplation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:53 pm 

He stayed silent and allowed her to work in peace.

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:01 pm 

"May.." she began some time later. Breaking the contemplative and focused silence. Line-work now covered some portion of his lower arm, from the wrist.

"I am gladdened that you allow me the chance to speak with you on such things, Asako Kashiwagi-sama. We will have much time, and.. there is much I would ask of you. Much I am curious of."

OOC: [26/200]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:23 pm 

"Thank you for your diligent work," he said calmly.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm 

"I am far from finished Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she said, looking over the work she'd already done.

"Yet, it is I who must thank you for this opportunity," she said, wiping his skin down to ensure there was no ink residue left over. "For today, we will take a break. Yet we may return to this another time, whenever you have desire for me to continue, Asako Kashiwagi-sama."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:06 pm 

"Of course, that was not so unpleasant, and I look forward to finishing it," he responded.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 pm 

"I shall look forward to seeing it to it's completion," she said, turning yet still sat. Covering her ink pots absentmindedly as she spoke, "You have lived a storied life, Asako Kashiwagi-sama. Have written, and had many tell your tale. I.. must admit, it is a wonder being in the same room as someone as well known for their deeds as yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm 

"I am just a man," he mused.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:28 pm 

"May, that is true.." she allowed the thought to sink with her for a moment.

"Yet.." she paused, "yet I forget myself and my teachings to get carried away so. May, I should allow you to get on with your day. It would not do for me to keep you here and prattle on so when the work, for the day, has been complete. We will have much time to discuss the finer points of your tale, and perhaps that and more with the time presented to us in the coming days. There ought to be plenty of which to distract ourselves from length of the process."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm 

"Thank you for your time, I am humbled by your words and devotion to your art," he said kindly.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:08 am 

Ink pots sealed she turned her attentions to the needles and cloths, wiping down the needles with focus. There would be time for cleaning them further once she left. Packing away all that she brought she rose to her feet.

Bowing, "I am humbled by the very notion that you will wear my work once we are done Asako Kashiwagi-sama. If you can let the work breathe that would be best, and do your best to take it easy. The art of the needlework is a minor wound but it nevertheless is and your body will need its time to heal."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:13 am 

"I have suffered worse, and this is a wound that will I wear with pride," he joked.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:24 am 

"Hai, Asako Kashiwagi-sama," she said promptly, fighting down the chuckle for the sake of propriety. Yet the smile itself remained, she could only do so much.

"I shall take my leave then so that you may return to far more important tasks and await till you next call for me," she bows.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 am 

He bowed and then admired the start of what would be something beautiful, he had confidence.

Everything he touched was gold of course.

/scene

TN 0 to be Recognized.