It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:55 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: That Was Stressful [Day 3, Early Evening, Invite]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:16 pm 

Nagiko wrote:
'' Konbanwa Seppun-himesama. I hope Inari-no-kami has blessed you today.'' and with that Nagiko finished to cleanse her body outside of the Onsen pools and entered the waters.

Horonigai is surprised at the Mantis good manners, this time. She was actually expecting some snarkyness, but Nagiko showed none, in her greeting. The Seppun gives her a bow, replying sweetly, "Ne. Nagiko-san, I hope you have been blessed likewise."

Nagiko wrote:
Getting close to Degarashi. '' Seems that everyone needed a relaxing bath, neh? Bayushi-san.'' She commented to him. '' It was an interesting day.''

But that only last for some moments. Horonigai narrows her eyes while she sees the Mantis once again clawing over men of greatness, with her clawy... claws of seductive devouring.

The Imperial princess shakes her head to dismiss the thoughts. She also shakes her waist to make the yukata fall down. In coordination, the umbrella also descends to provide cover.

"Yikes!" She whimpers, and exclaims out to no one in particular. "This rain. It's cold, neee?" Removing geta, Horonigai slowly enters the pool with the rest of them.

She floats her head around above the water, with umbrella on top. Once she finds a spot, in the very center, Horonigai stops and waits before interrupting.

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

Last edited by Seppun Horonigai on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: That Was Stressful [Day 3, Early Evening, Open]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:18 pm 

Akodo Ren wrote:
She shook her head, "No, not too far. I've been stationed here for a little over a month. My home is a bit further west though closer to the Dragon border to the north of Lion lands."

She popped her neck once with a motion to the side, "And what about you? Where have you come from?"

Tetsuko nodded and thought back to what she knew of Lion lands from the maps in the dojo. "Oh. I travelled here from Kenkai Hanto, a brief visit with my parents and siblings, but prior to that I spent most of the past year travelling as a Magistrate's yojimbo."

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:20 pm 

"Traveling?" She said with a warm look in her eyes.

"I do so love traveling. Where did you go?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:27 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Degarashi shook his head. "I don't believe we ever discussed that detail. Having such a variety must leave one spoiled for choice." He looked around the onsen, at the design and care taken in its creation. "How does one choose which to visit?"

'' Indeed, there are many since our islands are volcanic in nature. Though most are left in their raw natural state, except a few ones near the castle of our lord.'' She said to him. '' Although with the humid hot enviroment and climate of our islands, it is not that popular. But during the strange cold days, that sometimes could happen, or during the nights one could visit them.''

Seppun Horonigai wrote:
But that only last for some moments. Horonigai narrows her eyes while she sees the Mantis once again clawing over men of greatness, with her clawy... claws of seductive devouring.

"Yikes!" She whimpers, and exclaims out to no one in particular. "This rain. It's cold, neee?" Removing geta, Horonigai slowly enters the pool with the rest of them

Nagiko once again noticed the Seppun princess' strange behavior apparently directed towards her, for some reason only she knew. She ignores it once again.

'' Seppun-himesama is right. Indeed it is a cold rain. Having a bit of heat from these waters is something that my islander person very much appreciate.'' Nagiko commeted.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:34 pm 

"Mm." Degarashi nodded with the simple sound. "The heat is quite relaxing. It's doing wonders for me right now. Sitting so long in seiza in the cold, I can scarcely feel anything below my waist."

First he regarded Nagiko, perhaps leaning a little closer to her as he spoke. "How are you adapting to the winter cold, Nagiko-san?"

Then he turned towards the Seppun. "As a matter of course, I'm happy to report that the small, defenseless shrine evaded a trampling doom quite expertly, Seppun-sama."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:40 pm 

Nagiko wrote:
'' Seppun-himesama is right. Indeed it is a cold rain. Having a bit of heat from these waters is something that my islander person very much appreciate.'' Nagiko commeted.

She nods to Nagiko and a mild flat smile creeps a tiny bit.

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Then he turned towards the Seppun. "As a matter of course, I'm happy to report that the small, defenseless shrine evaded a trampling doom quite expertly, Seppun-sama."

She nods to him as well. "Un! Omedetou, ne~, Bayushi-san. I am pleased to see you abide to duty with diligence."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
First he regarded Nagiko, perhaps leaning a little closer to her as he spoke. "How are you adapting to the winter cold, Nagiko-san?"

And she leaned towards Degarashi as well, a bit still keeping her distance. '' Not as fast i wish i'm afraid. Perhaps you could give me some advice of how you deal with it usually here in the mainland, neh Bayushi-san?...'' She said to him but also gave a look to the Seppun, offering her a gentle smile.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:58 pm 

"Rest assured, Seppun-sama, if the task requires standing around for long times looking generally nondescript, I am the samurai to rely on." Her bowed to Horonigai in an exaggerated manner, one which was easily explained by his comedic performance.

Nagiko's words caused his cheeks to color briefly, certain to be noticed by the Seppun as he turned to Nagiko. "There are a number of ways, Nagiko-san. Warmer, heavier clothing, fires, communion with a friendly fire kami. It gets particularly difficult at night, where a fire could be dangerous, so some will warm smooth stones to set into their bedrolls, as it is quite nice to rest in a properly warmed bed."

Realizing what he said, and who he'd said it to, Degarashi found a nice patch of nothing to stare at.

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:10 pm 

Akodo Ren wrote:
"Traveling?" She said with a warm look in her eyes.

"I do so love traveling. Where did you go?"

"Oh, throughout the Eastern parts of the Empire. Mainly Crane and Crab lands, the Imperial provinces. It was a most pleasant experience. The previous year I spent in the direct service of my Daimyo, which was gruelling at times but a great honour. I learnt much from both experiences. And you Akodo-san, have you seen much of the Empire?"

She slipped into the water a little further and started to massage some of the tension out of her shoulders.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:12 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
"Rest assured, Seppun-sama, if the task requires standing around for long times looking generally nondescript, I am the samurai to rely on." Her bowed to Horonigai in an exaggerated manner, one which was easily explained by his comedic performance.

Her smiles slowly starts to open up like a lotus bud under the moonlight.

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
... as it is quite nice to rest in a properly warmed bed."

Realizing what he said, and who he'd said it to, Degarashi found a nice patch of nothing to stare at.

Then, there's an eclipse, with Degarashi's last comment. Horonigai blandly moves her eyes to stare the water immediately under their heads.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:15 pm 

"Beautiful territory you've trod. Some of the most elegant the Empire has to offer." She said with a nod.

"I spent a several years traveling myself before my marriage into the Lion. I was something of a diplomat for the Asako before being accepted into my new family."

She considered offering the woman a massage but thought better of it for now, seeing that it was a first interaction and some folks can be rather sensitive about such things.

"So if it's in the Empire... I've seen most of it. Haven't been out to sea much though. Just where these ol' feet could carry me."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:26 pm 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
'' as it is quite nice to rest in a properly warmed bed."

Nagiko smiled as Degarashi probably thought something, not particulary honorable, on his mind. Most likely involving her and a warm futon. '' I can only guess that it must be quite a nice experience...''

'' Won't you agree, Seppun-himesama? '' Nagiko turned to ask to the Seppun who seems to be looking somewhere else as well. '' To have a properly warmed bed, that's it.''

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:17 pm 

Degarashi wasn't certain how he'd gotten himself into this, but his cheeks were turning red enough to become their own mempo. He tried to think of something to say to mitigate the situation, but everything just seemed wrong. Worse, he couldn't help himself from blushing whenever he looked at Nagiko, and now the same thing was happening when he looked at Horonigai.

Sakkaku was evident in the onsen tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:15 pm 

Akodo Ren wrote:
She considered offering the woman a massage but thought better of it for now, seeing that it was a first interaction and some folks can be rather sensitive about such things.

The Miharu observes not with their eyes and ears, they do so with their hearts and minds, Horonigai reminds herself in thought for no good reason while quasi-meditating her mind out of the lewdness potentially being distilled around her.

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Worse, he couldn't help himself from blushing whenever he looked at Nagiko, and now the same thing was happening when he looked at Horonigai.

Did the Miharu see that? Only Horonigai would know.

Nagiko wrote:
'' Won't you agree, Seppun-himesama? '' Nagiko turned to ask to the Seppun who seems to be looking somewhere else as well. '' To have a properly warmed bed, that's it.''

The Seppun maiden gets out of the trance and blinks a bit before looking to Nagiko to reply, "Nani? Gomen. Ah! Eto. Warm bed. Hai."

She shrugs, "None of that tonight. Nikesake here we go."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:27 pm 

"Ah yes, we have quite the long march ahead of us. Warmth in bed would be a difficult commodity to afford." Though he didn't glance in her direction, the brunt of his attention fell to Nagiko for a brief moment. "Rather a shame, but such are the times."

Composed, somewhat, Degarashi turned his focus to Horonigai. "Seppun-sama, do you know much of Nikesake?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:26 am 

'' Such a shame indeed...'' Nagiko once again stretched her back and arms muscles and then relaxed by straighten her whole body on the onsen's waters. Her upper body was completely exposed above the waterline...

Then Nagiko closed her eyes for a while, since the Bayushi seems to be focused on the Seppun princess.

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 am 

Today had been a nightmare, a monster in the woods the vanguard of the returned Hantei attacking the gates and now they needed to pack up and ship out. Yukinaga had already packed his bags and was ready to leave but before he did he needed one last soak in the Onsen since he doubted this new town had such a natural wonder.

The Bayushi cleansed himself and approached the tub any who looked to him after he disposed of his coverings would notice a a faint but long bruise on his torso.

He smiled to those gathered and raised a brief eyebrow to Degarashi flanked by two beautiful women. It seemed travel agreed with the elder scorpion. "Evening minna-sama, I hope you are all well after tonight's events." He said as he entered the warm waters.

"certainly crowded tonight it seems." He moved toward the group containing two familiar faces in his brother and Horonigai.

Carries: Daisho, Tanto
When appropriate: Light Armor and yumi with arrows

Theme Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 am 

Akodo Ren wrote:
"Beautiful territory you've trod. Some of the most elegant the Empire has to offer." She said with a nod.

"I spent a several years traveling myself before my marriage into the Lion. I was something of a diplomat for the Asako before being accepted into my new family."

"So if it's in the Empire... I've seen most of it. Haven't been out to sea much though. Just where these ol' feet could carry me."

"Hai, the lands of the Doji were particularly memorable. Their gardens are exquisite." She turned to look more closely at the other woman.

"You are impressively well-traveled Akodo-san. And you were an Asako? I have not encountered many of your former family, however I met Asako Kashiwagi-sama earlier today. He painted my portrait, it was rather good." She smiled warmly.

"I must admit that have seen rather enough of the sea. I appreciate it's beauty, but prefer to do so from afar." Raising herself up a bit more she reached for her right shoulder. There was a knotted muscle there and it was taking effort to work out the kinks.

The new arrival received a nod and a polite smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:37 am 

Bayushi Yukinaga wrote:
Today had been a nightmare, a monster in the woods the vanguard of the returned Hantei attacking the gates and now they needed to pack up and ship out. Yukinaga had already packed his bags and was ready to leave but before he did he needed one last soak in the Onsen since he doubted this new town had such a natural wonder.

The Bayushi cleansed himself and approached the tub any who looked to him after he disposed of his coverings would notice a a faint but long bruise on his torso.

He smiled to those gathered and raised a brief eyebrow to Degarashi flanked by two beautiful women. It seemed travel agreed with the elder scorpion. "Evening minna-sama, I hope you are all well after tonight's events." He said as he entered the warm waters.

"certainly crowded tonight it seems." He moved toward the group containing two familiar faces in his brother and Horonigai.

Degarashi noticed his brother's querying glance, and raised it with his own slow eyebrow raise, faint smile only Yukinaga would recognize, and a nod of acknowledgment. "Crowded indeed, but unsurprising, given that we won't have much opportunity for such luxuries for a while. How go your preparations, dear brother?"

Nagiko, being the second most experienced in Degarashi's demeanor of those present, might notice the mild tension in the elder brother that caused his hand to casually brush past her own beneath the water.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:51 am 

Bayushi Degarashi wrote:
Composed, somewhat, Degarashi turned his focus to Horonigai. "Seppun-sama, do you know much of Nikesake?"

She nods, "Un!. I was too small to remember, though. I know that during the summer it is quite..."

Nagiko wrote:
Her upper body was completely exposed above the waterline...

Horonigai looks upwards and away, not to give the Mantis even more fuel before she could finish her phrase.

Bayushi Yukinaga wrote:

"...hot. Hai." The Seppun looks back to the water and bows to Yukinaga, "Konbanwa, Bayushi Yukinaga-san."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next