It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Post subject: Is there Dry here? [D3, EA, Open]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:29 am 

Hachi, tensai if Earth, had made it back to the city, and slowly trudged his way through the city streets. While not all knew he had just collapsed a mountain pass, there was something about his figure that kept others away from him.

Eventually, he reached the Shiro, and humbly requested entry. When allowed in, he greeted any around, between coughs, and seemed to shudder.

"Would there be a healer available to consult in the Shiro?"

Post subject: Re: Is there Dry here? [D3, EA, Open]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am 

The first to see the tensai were, of course, servants, some of which ran off to find one for the man. The first samurai, however, was a well dressed Dragon samurai-ko. She looked a bit surprised, though she hid it with a sleeve. A moment later however, she seemed to show none of that wariness that kept others away as she hurried over.

"Isawa-sama! Are you all right? Some of the servants went to find a healer, but... is there anything I can do?" She seemed a touch pensive, yet sincere, waiting close to Hachi with worry barely concealed by an On.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:57 am 

Halfway through his bow, a worried expression crossed his face, and one hand snapped in front of his face. This was followed by a spasm of coughing that had him drop to his knees on the floor, the other hand clutching his staff.

*cough* "This-" *cough, cough* "This one is Hachi, tensai of the Phoenix. *cough* Is there any way to get dry here?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:59 am 

One of the heimin ran towards the wounded Phoenix, and following him closely behind was a samurai dressed in an orange haori drenched in water, with a mon of the Lion over his heart. At the sight of the fallen man, the samurai quicken his steps, "what has happened?" He asked looking at the man, as he tried to help him up and into a place were the water didn't fall upon him.

Carries: Wakizashi, Scroll satchel, bottle of water, flint and tinder, lantern, and knife.
The task of the priest is to save mankind. / Hito wo tasukéru ga shukké no yuku. /

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:13 am 

"I, and a few others, managed to bring down the mountain passes, to slow the *cough* oncoming forces. But, I had to move out closer to it, first, then come back. In the rain. I love water, truly I do, *cough, cough* but with my health already poorly...."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:23 am 

"A protector of the city, you will need to heal up a bit."

The lion placed himself behind the phoenix posing his hands upon his shoulders and calling to the kami of water, he tried to restore the wounds on his body. The power of the kami transferred their healing power to the phoenix gently recovering any wounds on him.

------------
Path Inner Peace. TN 10: 20 - That's 10 points healed

Carries: Wakizashi, Scroll satchel, bottle of water, flint and tinder, lantern, and knife.
The task of the priest is to save mankind. / Hito wo tasukéru ga shukké no yuku. /

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:40 pm 

While the Lion had approached, the Agasha had made her way off. She returned a moment later with a dry kimono and a towel. "Kitsu-san, I would not presume. Could you please help Isawa-san change and dry? I will stay near, but will look away."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:20 pm 

Kitsu Shukei wrote:
"A protector of the city, you will need to heal up a bit."

The lion placed himself behind the phoenix posing his hands upon his shoulders and calling to the kami of water, he tried to restore the wounds on his body. The power of the kami transferred their healing power to the phoenix gently recovering any wounds on him.

------------
Path Inner Peace. TN 10: 20 - That's 10 points healed

Oddly, the kami seem to swirl in and out, but do nothing. A greater force has called upon him for his health, and they cannot help.

Agasha Poemu wrote:
While the Lion had approached, the Agasha had made her way off. She returned a moment later with a dry kimono and a towel. "Kitsu-san, I would not presume. Could you please help Isawa-san change and dry? I will stay near, but will look away."

Hachi gratefully took the towel and kimono. He was less concerned with modesty at this point, and more in keeping his health from dropping even further.

"My *cough, cough*, my thanks."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am 

"So it is not wounds that have harmed you, brother Phoenix-sama..." wondered the samurai as he helped the samurai get out of the wet kimono, pushing his arms out of the sleeves with care. "Could it be that you suffer some sort of sickness?" He asked while taking care of how he touched the samurai.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:36 am 

"The kami took a measure of my health, as partial payment from a request to them. *cough, cough* I am Isawa Hachi, who called on the Earth kami to raise the pure Jade pillar for Reichin-no-Fortune's new shrine. My health - is now suspect, at the best of times. Then, this morning, I was called on to close one of the mountain passes nearby. I succeeded, but spent the time in the cold rain, not the most conducive of environments for one's health."

He is soon clothed again, and gives a bow to each of the others.