It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:10 pm

Post subject: Re: Just Breathe (Day 2, Late Morning)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:39 am 

She chuckled warmy over Mai's enthusiasm. "I look forward to it greatly, Mai-san. If anything, it will be very enlightening, as I must admit I haven't given much practice to the art myself."

"And I may have promised someone a portrait in the future as well, so it might give some inspiration or ideas for how to do that."

“At times, the voice of peace must ring like Thunder.”

Has: Sacred Daisho, Light Armor (battle), necklace of prayer beads (jade), figurine of Jizo, parchment and charcoal, white cowl. Lion tattoo on left arm, Dragon tattoo on left thigh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:34 am 

"May, if art can inspire art then we may yet grow something beyond normal ken," she said with a light smile and nod.

"Have you considered it much, beyond what we each are advised to learn upon the mountain, Tsukimi-sama?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:17 am 

She placed a hand to her chin in a thoughtful pose. "If I have considered art? Hmmm... not much, to be honest. I certainly admire it whenever I see it, but it has rarely been something I occupy myself with, except on the few occassions of music to pass the time when the weather is bad."

“At times, the voice of peace must ring like Thunder.”

Has: Sacred Daisho, Light Armor (battle), necklace of prayer beads (jade), figurine of Jizo, parchment and charcoal, white cowl. Lion tattoo on left arm, Dragon tattoo on left thigh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:45 am 

"May, I thought to ask specifically of tattooing. If you practiced the art in any greater detail than what we each are taught upon the mountain," she rocked her head slightly, "though I suppose that would be assuming much to think that each of us undertook such rudimentary studies."

"That you have found enjoyment in the other arts is a small blessing of itself, that you have been afforded such a chance as to enjoy the higher pursuits of peace time."