It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:57 am

Post subject: [D3LM, Sara's] Refuge
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:07 pm 

(expecting, closed)

It was a sodden and chilled Touki that made his way through the halls of the keep. He had divested himself of his extra gear already, but the need to retrieve a freshly cleaned kimono left him still soaked through, dripping as he walked. And shivering gently; the rain had chilled him to the bone.

He could still hear the rain, landing on the roof of the keep, a steady downpour. Touki grit his teeth. First the snow, then this, terrible for the many refugeses. Perhaps the blasphemy of slaying the Emperor caused this suffering. Or perhaps it was just another sign that the heavens were indifferent.

Gritting his teeth, he made the long way back towards his quarters.

Carries: Daisho, kimono (probably worn)

Post subject: Re: [D3LM, Sara's] Refuge
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:09 pm 

Sara heard some strange sounds from the hall. Dripping, followed by a sloppy step. More dripping. Another slop.

Out of curiosity she glanced out, squinted...and managed to barely recognize a familiar face.

"Akodo-san, is that you? Or is it your apparition?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:14 pm 

Touki froze... or rather stopped; the distinction seemed important at the moment. Chilled as he was, he nevertheless managed a half-smile and a bow to the familiar face.

"Shosuro-san. It is good to see you during the day. Perhaps it was not a dream after all." The smile grew a little wider for just a moment. "Quite nearly my apparition. I was caught out of doors, and my hat was no defense against today's rain. It is very cold."

His dripping seemed mostly under control, although his clothing was still clearly wet, clinging to his muscled form.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:16 pm 

Sara looked him up and down a slow smirk spreading on her lips. "Well then, please come in, I would not wish for you to found the Realm of the Frozen Dead, after all."

She gestured at him to join her in her room. "I am sure your hat fought valiantly against the terrible forces arrayed against the two of you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm 

Touki's lips parted, ready to refuse... but the sight of that smirk on Sara's face made him smile instead. "Perhaps I should take a brief rest." He said, still smiling. "That's very kind of you, miss."

He chuckled softly, low. "My hat and my cloak both. It was a valiant effort, but it was not enough. A tale for the ages, no doubt." He said dryly. Touki's eyes were curious, interested, as he stepped inside, quickly surveying his surroundings, as well as his hostess.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:34 pm 

Sara smiled as she sent a servant for a hot pot of tea. "Mhm, I will make sure to make a recording of it for our descendants." She smiled, and looked him up and down. "You will catch your death at this rate." She stood up suddenly, and went to an ornate chest. "I am the keeper of my troupe's few remaining props. I think there is something you might be able to use."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:39 pm 

Touki took a deep breath as the beautiful Scorpion eyed him up and down.

"Oh?" He asked. He grimaced, looking down at his wet kimono, then up at Sara. "What did you have in mind, miss? A prop, you say?" He craned his neck, trying to peer curiously into the chest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:42 pm 

Sar asmiled, and looked down at the chest, containing lots of clothes befitting an era a couple of centuries before.

She slowly turned to Touki, and touched his sogging wet kimono. "Mhm, to know better I would need to see your form... Tou-kun." She huskily whispered the last part.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:55 pm 

Touki blinked. "Do you, now." He murmured, his own voice dropping to a whisper. This... was somewhat unexpected. And yet, he could already feel warmer, that husky whisper heating his blood. It seemed they were picking up where they'd left off...

Reaching up, Touki deliberately let one of his hands brush against hers as he brought them up to the neck of his kimono. And then, carefully, he eased the soaked garment from his shoulders. The obi held it up, leaving him bared only to the waist. He had the build of a professional warrior, a healthy bulk with tight muscles and tendons, clearly defined by light glinting off his damp chest. His skin was a gentle tan, with an occasional pale line here and there, tales of past violence, including one noticeable mark that ran down the inside of his left hip, vanishing under his kimono.

Touki's broad shoulders rose and fell as he took a deep breath. "Does that suffice, Sara-chan? Or is it not enough?" He stepped closer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:09 pm 

Sara smirked, and let out a low breath, the warm air heating on his skin.

"Maybe." Just as she was about the continue, the servant awkwardly placed the tray for tea.

Shooing out the interruption, she pulled a decent but old robe for him. "Wouldn't want you to have any problems." She slowly, gracefully moved towards the teapot and sat down.

"Care to join?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:18 pm 

Touki shivered as her breath caressed his skin. Slowly, he tilted his face towards hers...

And suddenly he found himself holding an old robe. Taking a deep breath, Touki grinned, shaking his head. "Shosuro-san..." He said, his tone laced with amusement. And a hint of frustration of some sort. "You tempt me, miss." He echoed her words from last time.

Turning his back to Sara, it took only a few moments for him to get sorted out, the outer robe concealing as he removed the rest of the wet outer garment. "Thank you." He said, moving to join her. The robe was a decent, but not perfect fit, a bit tight in the shoulders, and across his chest.

Despite the change in direction, he would sit rather close to her, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:35 pm 

Sara smiled. "Gomen, it is the venomous temptress in me." She shifted closer and looked into his eyes. "I would not wish to cause you any undue embarrassment."

In a slow, teasing manner she started a formal tea ceremony, spreading the warmth of the tea through the both of them.

OOC:
D3 LM Tea Ceremony/Void, w/ Touki, Vp for Phantom rank, tn 15: 4d10o10k3 20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 pm 

"Venomous?" Touki demurred, giving her a sidelong glance. "That seems harsh. Unless... for a Scorpion, is it kind of me to think of you as venomous?" He met her gaze as she shifted a little closer, his olive eyes intense. Again, she would be able to see a curious swirl of emotions there.

Despite his excitement, and the slightly sensual manner the ceremony was performed, Touki could not deny that it helped to center him. "Thank you, Shosuro-san." It seemed he'd reverted to earlier formality. Wrapping both hands around the cup, he took a sip, sighing as it warmed him.

He turned to face her. "I had not thought of this as something an actress does. Am I learning something new, or is this something specific to Sara?" Perhaps he wasn't entirely formal...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:54 pm 

"Sara-chan, please." She smiled as she spoke. "I miss the ring of it." She held the warm tea cup in her hand. "My first role was as a seductress who planned to kill my victim with a kiss of poison." She smiled and moved even closer.

"I have many faces, Tou-kun, not just the pretty and dreamlike one I am wearing." She once again looked into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:04 pm 

Gently, Touki smiled. "Sara-chan, then. If that is what you wish, I will not deny you."

He met her gaze steadily, smiling again as she called him Tou-kun. There was something about her... "It is dreamlike. And beautiful." Touki said, his voice growing rough. Just as before, Touki felt himself feeling almost intoxicated, flirting with the gorgeous Scorpion. Could it be possible to dream during the day?

Having done so before, he dared to move closer yet, bringing his knee to rest warmly against hers. "Although I wonder at this talk of poison right after you've served me tea. Perhaps it would take bravery to drink it." He took a breath. "Or to kiss you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 pm 

"Oh?" She smiled at him, lips playful. "Here I thought Courage is a Virtue of Bushido Tou-kun." Her eyes opened wider at him. "Do you dare to follow through?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:21 pm 

"Sara-chan," Touki murmured, meeting her gaze. His left hand came up to gently cup her cheek, lightly calloused, but gentle, and warm from the tea. "A Lion always dares."

For the briefest of moments, she would see a flash of some strange emotion in his expressive olive eyes. Sadness, or perhaps guilt. But it vanished as he leaned forward, gently guiding their lips together.

In the first instant of the kiss, he was almost hesitant, merely brushing his lips against hers. Then Sara would hear Touki breathe in, and kiss her almost hungrily, or like a parched man tasting water for the first time in days, pressing with a restrained but tangible passion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:37 am 

Sara did not resist, she melted into his lips, her warm ones finding accordance with his. While kissing she let out a low giggle at his feelings bursting out.

Akodo on the field, Matsu under the sheet?

When he would slowly let go, she wouldn't move far away.

"I'm glad Tou-kun."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:00 pm 

It was a long kiss; Touki's passion was not easily satisfied. When they finally parted, he took a deep breath, muscled chest rising and falling.

Touki's smile was gentle, but his olive eyes were intense as they met hers. "I'm glad too. Sara-chan." He whispered her name playfully, almost teasingly.

"You know," he murmured, his deep voice still playful. "Once something is dared, it becomes easier to dare again. And dare more." His hands slid around her waist, fingers digging gently in through her kimono.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:05 pm 

Sara giggled once again, easily sliding into his hold. "A daring and dashing hero you are Tou-kun, I certainly approve." Her eyes shined playfully as they looked into his. "I would not wish to scare you away."