It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:59 pm

Post subject: Re: (D1, EE, Horonigai's Room) Imperial? Talk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:43 pm 

She nodded, smiling more warmly once again. "Hai hai. My duty had me very busy with very certain people, and those outside the Lion and Imperial embassy were hard for me to catch. Certainly I never had time to visit the Minor Clan areas. A shame. From all you have shown, they have been wonderful hosts."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 am 

The Seppun copies the same warm smile. "They are wonderful, indeed. The Sparrow. Interestingly enough –– although I am not a diplomat or courtier –– I have had my share of certain difficult to catch people. No intention to pry, of course."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:00 am 

"Of course.

Munch munch. "Nn. Did you not say this bento was Sparrow made? I don't recall seeing any here in the city."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm 

"Anno..." She shakes her head and does not reply to the question directly. "Suzume Chihaya, one of the fiercest Sparrow bushi in the Empire is here. Another couple from the delegation managed to arrive as well, thankfully."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:05 pm 

The lack of answer puzzled Poemu, but she wasn't one to press such matters most of the time, so she just nodded and smiled reassuringly. "Is that so? Then I am glad. From what I understand, there could not have been many in the Imperial Court, so I am quite certain they are safe. Their lands are well south of the Spine, hai?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:36 pm 

"There were few, hai, but..." Horonigai whimpers her shoulders to explain, "those few were na awful lot for the Sparrow as they aren't too many. It was one of the biggest delegations so far. I was told."

Horonigai finishes her tea, but seems either not hungry anymore or struck with a lack of appetite due the situation. She tries to dismiss depressive ideas by looking back a Poemu's calming demeanor, with another reply, "Un! South of the Spine, the Crane have been kind by allowing us on boats to move up the cost to Otosan Uchi."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:52 pm 

Poemu looked piqued. "A boat? I've never been on a boat before Seppun-sama... I know that must seem boring to you, you must be so well travelled! What's it like? Did you get ill? I heard that the sailors can be quite colorful too."

There was a simmering interest in Poemu that her tone couldn't hide, and she smiled shyly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:12 pm 

She nods, also with piqued interest, confessing, "Eto. I 'm not all that travelled, ne, Aagasha-san. Now, for boats: the sensation os cruising the sea a d be able to observe the beauty of our shores is sooooooooooooooo delicious."

She nods, adding with a chuckle, 'Until a couple of hours, if it is your first time. Then, the living nightmare inside your body breaks loose. First trip I've made, Otosan had to tied me to a rope and throw me at sea for a while so I would't turn inside out inside the boat.""

She shrugs, "Weird, ne?" Horonigai explains, "He said I was wasting too much water in me, and that by being really surrounded by it, I would get better.""

The Seppun waves her hands down her body, explaining with further emphasis "And... I did. Nowadays, I don't get that sick anymore –– that is: if the travel is not too long."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 am 

Poemu looked lightly puzzled at that. "Ano... I have seen the sea, but... that all sounds quite intimidating Seppun-sama! I am glad you got used to it in the end, but... to be tied up? Too much water? How very strange."

She paused, giving a sheepish smile. "Though, the same was true for me when I first tried to learn to ride a horse. They had to tie me on to stop me from falling off!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:44 am 

She shakes her head while giggling, "Iie, iie. I wasn't all tied up: hands and all. It was just a rope so I would be... well... attached to the boat, and dragged along?"

Horonigai looks up, tapping her chin, "Eto. It does sound a bit extreme, but it is not. I assure you. In summer, of course."

The mention of the word horse made the Imperial princess's stary eyes glint with interest. "Ehhhh! I've always wanted to learn how to ride in combat. Specially now after hearing stories of the Shiotome."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:55 am 

The Dragon gave a soft laugh into her sleeve and a bright smile. "I am quite certain the Unicorn could teach you much better how to fight on horseback, but if you ever visited your cousins in the Miya, I am more than certain they would be honored to teach you to ride Seppun-sama."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:07 pm 

The Imperial girl ponder at the idea by pressing her lips a bit. "I am unsure about the Unicorn teaching me. So far, the only ones I met were quite... exotic. Although, there's always a chance."

Gently, Horonigai taps Poemu's nearby hand with the tip of her fingers for brief moment, "Ne. Depending on how our days go by, I appreciate if I can ride with Agasha-san. Perhaps I can learn by watching you, onegai shimasu."

She smiles, and her hands return folded to her lap. "Since Agasha-san trained with the Miya, I'm nearly sure there wouldn't be a problem in learning any basic technique."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:09 pm 

Poemu giggled into a sleeve. "It is hardly a Miya secret how to ride a horse. I am not certain how matters will develop here, but I could certainly try my best to work in a lesson."

Taking a sip of tea, she sighed and smiled. "Not that I claim to be an expert, but I could at least teach the basics."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:00 pm 

Horonigai gets back to seiza and bows with her head down to Poemu, giving her a cheerful appreciation, "I am honored, Agasha-sensei. Arigatou gozaimashita!"

She returns from the bow, locks her untamed lock of hair that keeps falling over, and giggles.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:46 pm 

Poemu's smile back was a mix of shyness and poise. "Of course, Seppun-sama. It is the least I can do in return for this meal and company."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:56 pm 

"Yosh!" She Seppun cheers with another nod. "Now, let's finish this up."

The Imperial gets her hashi back, and chews on the onigiri she had left in half.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:02 pm 

Poemu finished up her half of the meal as well. She had been quite honest that the meal was well done, and every bite she took was quite delicious.

Finally, finishing her tea, she gave a sigh of satisfaction, leaning back onto her hands. "Oishiiii... that was wonderful Seppun-sama. Just what was needed. Arigato gozaimasu!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 pm 

Horonigai smiles again, and provides her customary nod. "Your company was wonderful, Agasha-san. I hope we can share other meals in the future. I've enjoyed it plenty."

She replies to the Dragon, after the thanks, "Doumo, doumo."

/Scene?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:06 am 

/scene <3