It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:54 pm

Post subject: Re: Searching For a Venue, [Day 1, Late Afternoon, Expecting
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:42 am 

"It is a word uncommonly heard outside the Scorpion, as it is entirely of our own creation. And I'm certain more than a few Crane would take exception at your reverie of the Butei school, so I especially thank you for the comparison." He smiled a genuine smile.

"Perhaps, if it okay with you, Nagiko-san, we could continue to meet in the future? You can direct me in the way of the sword, and I can direct you in the way of the stage."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:28 am 

'' Of course Bayushi-san, i will be greatly honored to meet again with you.'' She stood up and bowed.

'' It is a deal then, i will teach you about the sword and you about acting, neh?'' She said to him.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:33 am 

Degarashi stood as well, returning Nagiko's bow with equal respect. "Then I look forward to our next meeting."

His eyes dipped for a moment, and a recognizable tone entered his voice. "Are we parting ways now, Nagiko-san?"

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:44 am 

''~Momentarily~'' She replied with a purr like tone.

'' I will be looking forward to hearing from you, and to watch your performance, Bayushi-san. I will be truly honored.'' She said to him as she picked up her daisho.

''We could arrange for those training lessons. I suppose that you are stying with the rest of the guest at the governor's castle. So we could meet around there.'' She said as she bowed respectfully.

'' May the Fortunes and your Ancestors watch over your path, Bayushi Degarashi-san'' She bowed again.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 am 

"And may they find favor with you as well, Nagiko-san." Degarashi returned her bow, a soft smile upon his lips.

"I am certain if you cannot find me at the castle, one of my fellows will know how to reach me. But if you so call, I will answer. It is with great anticipation that I look forward to our next encounter."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:28 am 

Nagiko returned the smile to him and then moved gracefully to the tatami door and then exited the room.

It was a really intesting meeting. Certainly one that she did not expect to have during a casual walk around the city streets.

'' Quite a fascinating ningen, right? Hime-chan...'' She said to herself as she walked through the streets again.

/exit

Profile|Theme 2!