It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:54 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last bath of the night (D1 LE Open)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:39 pm 

Homura met Kashiwagi's gaze and there was a smile and a nod.

"I have heard many interesting things about the Mantis isles, I'm sure Nagiko-sans has many tales to tell about herself and the islands, ne?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:09 pm 

'' Oh they are interesting!'' Suddenly Nagiko changed her mood, again. '' H-have minna-sama visited them?'' She asked, the sake was still there.

'' If you could imagine a vast f-forest, the Islands are full of them. Filled with strange plants and animals, some are dangerous, b-but...'' She stopped to sip from the sake. '' if you know your way, there's nothing to be affraid of it.''

'' I even took with me s-some of our islands assets with me. Some spices and high quality silk...'' She told them.

'' I have not found what use i could give them, but m-maybe i will use them as gifts'' She finally adds.

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:23 pm 

Chihaya furrowed her brow at the sudden change of tone.

She seemed... unwell?

Saying nothing, she looked for signs that the woman might be near collapse or overheated by the bath.

She'd want to be ready to remove her before she harmed herself, if so...

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:26 pm 

When Chihaya frowned, Homura gave the farmer a smile then tapped her own sake cup a few times before motioning to Nagiko.

Hopefully it would be clear.

"You brought silk and spices to winter court, Nagiko-san? Did you intend to arrange some trade with my kin perhaps?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 pm 

'' Uun '' She replied to Homura. '' I was not h-honored with an invitation to the Winter Court. I arrived here from the South '' She explained.

'' Though i should offer some of it to your e-estemeed clan as a token of gratitude for being such graceful hosts in here'' Nagiko continues. '' I told the same to one fellow clanmember of yours as well, early during this day, her name was Akodo Ren-san''

Carries: Daisho, Extravagant Clothes, Light-Armor (when appropiate), Fan, Mantis' silk and spices
Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:40 pm 

The Asako hero listened as he closed his eyes, glad to let the others do the talking.

Status: 4.0 | Glory: 10.0 | Infamy: .4 | Honor: Untrustworthy
Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:07 pm 

It was a mixed blessing, trust me dear.

"Oh, is that so? I would be happy to bring some to Shimizu-sama if you wish, or I can arrange for you to meet with him" Homura smiled at the woman "it is very thoughtful of you Nagiko-san, thank you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:15 pm 

"Asako-san! I see we are of like minds again." Shimizu Kendo walks into the baths, fresh from his time on the walls. At first, he ignores the others in presence and says: "We spoke of the city earlier, and I will say this is one of my favorite places, but I understand it was even more pleasant under your Clan." He inclines his head.

With that, he begins to get into the bath, nodding at any who meet his eye.

Run by GM "Never Messes Up" Lucidicide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:24 pm 

Kashiwagi imagined this Mantis throwing herself at the daimyo and that brought a smirk to his lips. The drama alone would be well worth the effort but he was supposed to be setting an example so he added lightly, “Having met with the daimyo earlier, I know the man to be one of Honor and Compassion who carries his office with dignity and poise. I was impressed with the man.”

He then addressed the Sparrow and the Imperial, “Your hair looks lovely, Suzume-san, who knew that an Imperial was so gifted with their hands, it brings out the Crane beauty accentuated by that yammy diet.”

“Have you two crossed paths before?” he asked closing his eyes once more, addressing the question to the Sparrow.
Shimizu Kendo wrote:
"Asako-san! I see we are of like minds again." Shimizu Kendo walks into the baths, fresh from his time on the walls. At first, he ignores the others in presence and says: "We spoke of the city earlier, and I will say this is one of my favorite places, but I understand it was even more pleasant under your Clan." He inclines his head.

With that, he begins to get into the bath, nodding at any who meet his eye.

Mentally he cursed, son of a bitch… I was just about to go full Otomo petty… and opened his eyes once more and said, “My honored friend, Shimizu-sama, I can see why.”

Carried: Wakizashi, Black Fancy Clothing, Chop, Writ of the Asako Inquisitors, Maho Warding Amulet, Jade Amulet, Trash Queen (Tabby Cat)

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:29 pm 

"What are our honored guests discussing tonight?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 pm 

Shimizu Kendo wrote:
"What are our honored guests discussing tonight?"

He said kindly, "The beautiful and bold Mantis Islands, Lady Nagiko has been quite the storyteller espousing the virtues of their natural appeal to all who will listen."

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:35 pm 

Nagiko stood up from the pool, naked, and bowed to the governor. '' This one is Nagiko, c-coming from the Islands of Spices and Silk. A honor to met you Shimizu-sama'' She said, trying to control her body as the sake and the onsen heat was still affecting her.

Then she entered the waters again...but she suspected something was not fine, or at least was not what it meant to be.

Probably it was the sake in her mind.

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:39 pm 

By Ikoma's beard, what else can happen here? I just wanted a nice relaxing evening....

Homura put an arm over her chest to rise and bow to the daimyo before sitting down again.

"Good evening Shimizu-sama. I hope you are well?"

Not even that Mantis rising and showing her body off every few minutes will make up for this ruined evening.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 pm 

Kendo raises his eyebrows and nods his head at the woman, then casts a sidelong glance at Kashiwagi.

"Good evening, Ikoma-san. I am as well as anyone can be in these circumstances."

You're pretty sure he's already added a double meaning to those words.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:42 pm 

Horonigai can't help but to politely ignore the potential effect of the sake hitting some of the folks at the path. Yet, she stays alert, in case it is needed.

Fortunately, she was blissfully ignorant of any improper action toward a boi she has a crush on, that may or may not have occurred while she wasn't there.

With another man coming, the Imperial restrains herself even further and diverts her eyes to a fixed spot right in front of her. The reflection on the water allowed her to get a good glimpse in any case.

As everyone gets soaked, she turns her face to Kendo, yet doesn't lift much her eyes. There's a slow bow with her head above the water as she greets him, "Shimizu-sama. Konbanwa."

Gear: daisho, another classy fan, another extravagant furisode (or plain kimono and hakama), silk umbrella, jade obi dome (pendant), golden kushi kanzashi (head comb).
Duty/Outside: Armor Up!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm 

Seppun Horonigai wrote:
As everyone gets soaked, she turns her face to Kendo, yet doesn't lift much her eyes. There's a slow bow with her head above the water as she greets him, "Shimizu-sama. Konbanwa."

"Hello Seppun-san..." since she looked uncomfortable, he moved on.

"So, what is your favorite part about the Mantis Isles, then?" After a moment: "But no need to repeat things on my behalf."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 pm 

Kashiwagi's insulting complement to her hair was met with a lazy smile, and she began to respond, but was cut off by the new arrival. "Yes, we met in the valley during... ah."

Chihaya offered a seated bow to the governor when he entered, and followed the exchange quietly, before introducing herself in turn.

"This one is Suzume Chihaya, Shoi and Sensei for my clan." A faint smile, "This honorable young lady is Seppun Horonigai."

Further banter was paused while she waited to see what sort of tone the governor struck.

Profile :: Theme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:51 pm 

'' H-hai.'' Nagiko tries to get back to the previous conversation. '' The natural beauty i was explaining to minna-sama, Shimizu-sama.''

'' Also the plants and animals, which can be dangerous but they are also beautiful. Sort of a contradiction in that regard...'' The mantis says.

'' But not only there are strange animals in the land, also on the sea. F-for example there's a weird fish that can inflate its body. Fugu it is called, have you tried, Shimizu-sama? It takes a true master of sushi to prepare it.''

'' Because it can be poisonous''

Profile|Theme 2!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:54 pm 

Kashiwagi had no fucks to give, his fuck factory had run dry of fucks, it was a crucial shortage… a desperate famine of fucks. But one look from the daimyo and suddenly one fuck was found hiding in a corner of the factory. One lonely fuck to give… he then cleared his throat and said, “Lady Nagiko perhaps you would like some cool water and a moment to refresh yourself?”

“It soothes the humors if fire becomes imbalanced, especially with sake in the blood.”

He gestured for a servant to bring some cool water for the Mantis, as a precaution.

TN 0 to be Recognized.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:03 pm 

Suzume Chihaya wrote:
Chihaya offered a seated bow to the governor when he entered, and followed the exchange quietly, before introducing herself in turn.

"This one is Suzume Chihaya, Shoi and Sensei for my clan." A faint smile, "This honorable young lady is Seppun Horonigai."

Further banter was paused while she waited to see what sort of tone the governor struck.

"Suzume-san, greetings." After a moment. "A popular night for a bath."

Asako Kashiwagi wrote:
He gestured for a servant to bring some cool water for the Mantis, as a precaution.

"It seems you're in the habit of giving drinks to people they may be in need of." He smiled kindly and looked back at Nagiko. "I've not had that fish, no. I don't suppose you brought any treats from your homelands?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next