It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:02 pm

Post subject: Till the Crow Comes Home [Day 12, EN]
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 pm 

Mai was not yet finished and in the twilight hours of the day she felt it needed to be done, before his soul could yet be put to rest. Though, she wasn't certain his soul cared an inch for what work she yet performed it was for the living that any such works were done. That they might be able to move on from this iteration of the soul that they knew.

Sat beneath the painting she worked tirelessly through the night.

Post subject: Re: Till the Crow Comes Home [Day 12, EN]
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 am 

Chen didnt sleep during the night and with the army moved on he felt his charge was safe enough so he moved about the city silent as the dead resting in the fields outside.

Not many others shared this time of night with him, most had just laid down to rest. He saw the dragon marking herself and he watched for a moment enjoying being just an audience member in this moment in time, but he knew too soon he had to become an actor in this play. He stepped out of the shadows and nodded "Wonderful work Togashi-san. Tattooing oneself must take a tremendous discipline."

When appropriate: Light Armor, Yumi

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:23 am 

Though it was previously difficult to tell, because a certain omniscient entity was lack in their duty, she was yet in the Dragon Embassy but she left the door open that the air might come in. When Chen approached from the gate, it was not such a distance that he could easily communicate as he desired.

Light spilled out from the embassy and into the night. Glancing up from the work she had yet done so far she noted an individual that she did not recognize, "Grettings, Samurai-sama," she said, uncertain in the dark.

"May it yet does, but I must ask what brings you out at such an hour?" she arched a brow.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:18 am 

"Bayushi Chen." The unfamiliar man identified himself, he felt less need to keep up appearances since he planned to leave the next day, his voice was somber but touched with notes of interest.

"I often find the night to be the most relaxing time, less people, less noise, just less. I noticed lights on and it drew my attention, I hope I am not bothering you Togasho-san."

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:29 pm 

"Then it is a pleasure, Bayushi Chen-sama," she said, quirking a brow but letting it settle not long after.

"If you are yet seeking company at this late hour, I would remind that there are yet those inside the embassy that are sleeping but I would welcome it," she glanced toward a spot not so far from her that would suit well as a place to sit.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm 

"I would certainly not mind some company to pass the time, especially some as intriguing and beautiful as yourself and I have no issue keeping myself quiet." He said moving to the spot and sitting looking intently at the work Mai was doing and at any other visible works of art on her body.

After a moment he spoke up his voice soft but not yet a whisper "Oh and Chen will do fine or Bayushi-san if you find it too familiar. I've never been one for custom. I did not catch your name Togashi-san."

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:57 am 

On her arm, the recent work she was yet doing, at the wrist there was a forest calm forest scene with a lioness prowling the woods, a rising sun above the trees. Most of what was above was already done, and though it was not finished, it was easy to tell that the other piece was the be a rising phoenix. Wings fallen from the phoenix broke up the single tone of the fire image that wrapped around the arm. With some space bare below the elbow and all of it clear above on her left arm.

For her right, just at the shoulder, there rested the kamji for Void. Resting alone there. Yet, on her back, there was a different scene. An ocean with waves washed up against a shore. Gulls flew under a golden sun. It was a peaceful scene, with a cliff yet at the back to frame it.

"May.." Mai said after a long pause, giving Chen a decent amount of time to observe her tattoo. "I am Togashi Mai, an artisan following the way of the Tattoo and one of the Ise Zumi order. As Bayushi-san has yet so far surmised, I am certain. Yet, I must wonder, speaking as you do as to the intentions you have Bayushi-san."

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:07 am 

He paused for a moment when she asked about his intentions "Well beauty fascinates me in a way few other things do. Beautiful things, beautiful people, beautiful music, and so on. And here I have found beauty compounded a beautiful canvas you are and upon it placed other various pieces of beauty." There was silence a bit longer.

"I intend nothing. watching you work, committing such a thing to memory. Not that I would be opposed to deviations from my plan but no all I intend is to be is company Togashi-san. Tattoos are wonderful and watching the art applied is a fascinating process."

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:52 am 

"You yet hide your desires among words that affix themselves like a cloak, Bayushi-san," she said, pondering for a moment and returning to her work albeit a touch more paced that she might yet focus on the conversation.

"May, you will yet find only conversation with me here this night, and a view of the process of my art. Have you witnessed the art before, Bayushi-san, or have had it done upon your own form?"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:31 pm 

"Well yes my desires exist for more than watching but to even voice such things can bring great offense especially among those who are essentially strangers." He said carefully, on uneven footing against the strange Togashi. Well, normal Togashi but their behavior is always strange to other samurai.

He shook his head slightly focusing on her question "oh I have witnessed it here and there but have never had it done myself." He said casually but perhaps a sharp eye could see something.

----------------------
D12 fluff sincerity (deciet): 5d10ro1o10k3 30

Profile Mask

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:33 pm 

"May, essentially strangers as you say. Perhaps it is then that Bayushi-san might wish to guard his words more carefully, that they might not lead one to wonder as to the intentions given the circumstance of a meeting. As I am certain that is not what Bayushi-san wishes," she said.

"Yet, I wonder to which situation calls that you have witnessed it so occasionally and yet have not yet received of one yourself. Might I then ask, where you have witnessed the art?"