It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:50 pm

Post subject: [D10, EM, Crab Embassy] Cheerleading (expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:55 am 

As Yukarin sat in her room looking out the window eating rice and egg, she mulled over the rumors she'd heard downstairs about the army getting closer, and the rain not stopping... Well, at least it cleared up the anxiety about where the Steel Chrysanthemum and his armies were and whether they were following. It wasn't a reassuring feeling per say, but surity was nice.

Either way, it seemed it was too late to look over the city's defenses. She would have to check in on Maiya and Amaya some time today to see if there was any way she could help her clanmates at least.

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

Post subject: Re: [D10, EM, Crab Embassy] Cheerleading (expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 am 

Mogami makes her way to the Crab embassy, telling the guards she is looking for Yasuki Yukarin when she arrives at the entrance. After a few moments, they wave her in and she leaves all of her weapons, and her budoka at the front.

"Please wait here for my return. "

They nod and then make themselves unobtrusive. Mogami walks through the halls of the embassy, counting doors until she arrives at the one instructed and gives the frame a scratch.

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho
Court: Decent quality kimono and courtiers fan

Budoka's Tsuruga and Fuwa's Eqiupment:
Battle: Ashigaru Armor | Han-Kyu, Quiver w Willow Leaf Arrows | Yari
Court: Kimono

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:29 am 

Yukarin looks up surprised, wondering if she should put something on to answer the door besides her underkimono, but deciding it's probably just a servant, she sets her rice bowl down and answers in the purple knee length thing. Sliding the door open, she almost starts to see Mogami there... but it turns into a smile instead.

"Ah, Matsu-sama. Come in, come in. I was just finishing up some breakfast."

She motioned for Mogami to enter with a small bow.

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:35 am 

Mogami lets her eyes linger on the sight for a few moments more than is usually acceptable, a smile crossing her face.

"What a dreaded morning. More rain. This city is going to be nothing but a swamp soon enough."

She enters the room and gives a bow

"Did you rest well?"

Mogami's Equipment: Battle: Light Armor, Yumi, Quiver w Flesh Cutter Arrows, Daisho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 am 

Closing the door behind Mogami, Yukarin moves back over to her cushion, motioning to a free one she had set out.

"Well enough. I'll admit, even with too much of the stuff, the sound of the rain still helps me to fall asleep. Not that I want any more at this point."

Next to the futon that was still out was a violet colored piece of paper Mogami would recognize, folded neatly near the pillow.

"Did you not sleep well?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 am 

"I slept sound, but I always wake early. Soldiers life."

She glances over at the paper and gives a big smile before letting her On return, and sits on the cushion.

"Scouts are reporting that today is likely the day."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:01 am 

"So I heard from the servants; Though nothing definitive time or numbers. Still, it's something. ..."

She turned to look out the window again.

"I take it you'll be fighting along with your Budoka?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:04 am 

"Yes. Likely along the walls, though who knows what the battle will bring."

She looks at Yukarin and takes her in for a moment.

"I wanted to come say...well, I'm not sure."

"The last person I received a letter from before today was tasked to a dangerous mission and we didn't even so much as get to share a hello to one another before she left. And she did not return, where others did."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 am 

She turned back, "Mmmm... Well, I got your letter. So I am certainly glad you came to see me, so..."

Yukarin couldn't finish that, "...well, I won't say you might not return, but I am a coward in some ways."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:18 am 

"I know we have only just met, but I find myself quite enjoying your company, and would like to keep enjoying it. I am not so young that I think just one encounter can seal hearts together, but I do believe that there is a potential."

She scoots over a little, hesitating a moment before putting her hand on Yukarin's shoulder.

"A garden can grow quite beautiful if you water it daily, no, Yukarin-chan,?"

She smiles, allowing her eyes and lips to turn warm and welcoming, her On thoroughly discarded.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:31 am 

Yukarin watched Mogami scoot closer and gave a little nod, tearing up a little.

"I guess I'm just sentimental, and I grow attached too easily~"

She leaned in and gave Mogami a tight hug, resting her chin on Mogami's shoulder as she held the younger woman.

"Yeah, we've only known each other a bit, but you're a fun person and have been kind to me. And I don't think it's a weakness to appreciate that and want the best for you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:33 am 

Mogami moves her hand down and then wraps her other around Yukarin, giving her a full and heavy hug.

"Well, then I will certainly have even more reason to see the day through."

She holds the woman for a few moments, letting the silence linger before she tenderly lifts Yukarin's chin up, looking deeply into her eyes.

And then she gives her a soft, sweet, and sensual kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:58 am 

Yukarin melts into the kiss, hands on Mogami's hips as she returns the kiss quite willingly, holding it as long as the Matsu wants while little breaths of air come from her nose.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:05 am 

The kiss is longer than some would deem appropriate, but not too long to be written down in pillow books one might keep on their nightstand for evening entertainment. When Mogami finally breaks away, she runs a finger down Yukarin's cheek softly.

"It seems I have interrupted your morning meal. One cannot have a good start to their day if they don't eat..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:44 am 

"I have time," Yukarin replied softly, reaching up to cup Mogami's sharp featured face gently.

"What did you come here for precisely anyways? To see me before you went out? Perhaps to see if I got your letter? Because I certainly did, and I've read it dozens of times; Such a playful little poem."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:47 am 

"I thought letter games were supposed to be secret, Yukarin-chan?"

Mogami gives a playful wink.

"I am not sure what you speak of..."

A sly smile and then Mogami answers the asked question.

"I suppose to be direct, I came to spend good company with someone who matters to me before a day of hardship. The morning still has many hours, and there is much we could do. Share a bowl of rice. Enjoy enthralling tales. Talk of deals to enhance both our clans."

A devilish glint crosses her eyes.

"Learn some more lessons.."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:05 am 

A small blush touched Yukarin's cheeks, "I-Is it supposed to be secret between the two of us? I didn't know... I'm so used to being direct. It's something I'm slowly starting to unlearn. As to what to do on such a open morning..."

She pulled Mogami onto her lap suddenly, both to cover up her own awkwardness a moment ago and because she wanted to, frankly, "I'd share any of those things with you, Mogami-chan~ And more."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:25 am 

“The courtiers believe it best that such correspondence stays hidden, so if anyone were to intercept no line could use it against the sender. I personally would rather it be open, but I understand the benefits. After all, we wouldn’t want to give our enemies ammunition against us.”

She wiggles as she is pulled over and rests her head against Yukarin’s chest, looking up at her.

“I must say, you make an excellent pillow.”

Mogami rubs her cheek playfully against the thin fabric.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:09 am 

Yukarin giggles softly, Mogami's words having the effect of quickly cheering the Crab woman up. "I'm glad to hear that. One day I am hoping to have children to rest against me. Still, that's in the future, and this is now. And I know first hand how you like my 'pillows'. Perhaps now more than ever I suppose~"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:12 am 

"How many do you think you will want? I haven't given it much though personally. I know it is my duty, but since I haven't been submitted to a Nadoka yet...and now, will take even more time...it just seems so distant, where other things are more immediate."

Mogami gingerly parts the smooth,thin fabric to reveal the skin beneath and places a few light kisses upon it.