It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:42 am

Post subject: Re: [D8 LM] Unwelcomed
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:51 pm 

Matsu Kōgyoku nodded and bowed. It had taken her some time to formulate her words in ways that wouldn't violate her Honesty.

"I wish to take full responsibility for the damage that has occurred today. While I had advocated for the lockdown of the embassy I failed to arrive on time to execute it according to the Governor's intention, and preventable violence claimed lives of both the Crane and my kin. My incompetence has put the Governor's rightful and honest intent to protect the honour and dignity of the Lion in jeopardy, and has led honourable people into embracing dishonour."

She deepened her now, her expression hollowed of everything but conviction. She was gripping a small statue in her clenched hand. "In order to remove the stain on the reputation of my betters and to safeguard the impeccable honour of the Matsu, I hereby beseech the Governor for a permission to perform the three cuts at the earliest proper opportunity. May this aid the Lion and the Crane in joining ranks again against the true common enemy, the usurper."

One of the Wheel's turns, Yuki-kun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:02 am 

"My permission is granted."

She looks to the Crane.

Run by GM "Truly Impressive" Lucidicide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:55 am 

Tetsuko paused for a moment. It was not an outcome she had wanted, but just like other aspects of her day the Heavens' plans were otherwise.

"Let none doubt the honour of the Matsu." She bowed to the Magistrate before looking back at the Governor. "Our scribes will ensure that Matsu-sama's words will be recorded exactly, along with Ikoma-sama's. I will personally deliver them to my superiors along with the testimony gathered earlier."

She bowed again to each of them. It would mean finding a higher status Crane, which normally would not be a difficult task for her. Given the current state of play it might take some time. Or maybe one was hiding somewhere in the City...

"Oh she's very pretty. For a Daidoji." - Random Doji courtier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:54 am 

"Thank you, Ikoma-sama, Daidoji-san." The magistrate straightened and returned to the sideline, the tension passed, serenity remaining in its wake.