It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:39 am

Post subject: Re: Worn Out Faces [Day 3, Late Evening, 1 Spot Open]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:49 am 

Degarashi laughed and held up his hand. "Worry not, Yukarin-sama, I'm not suggesting we close the door. I was simply unaware of the extent of your knowledge regarding some of our more... Crane centric philosophies. I've no desire cause strife in another's marriage, nor ruin a potential friendship by assuming an interest where none exists. I was merely being... cautious."

Degarashi's foot lashed out suddenly, hitting a portion of wall far from Yukarin, creating a loud noise and startling a nearby servant who had been spending an unnecessary amount of time with her ear by the door.

"The walls sometimes have ears, after all."

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:39 am 

A couple of nods, "I'd hardly blame them. Even the Unicorn can have rumors if a woman spends too much time alone with a handsome man in his yurt."

Honor: Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:48 am 

"Handsome probably wouldn't be in this rumor. Since the ears seem to be perking up, it might be best to get moving. I do thank you for helping me pack, this should ease things for my tortured legs quite nicely. If we're forced to abandon Nikesake three days after we arrive, I'll know who to contact.

Typically carries: Wakizashi, parchment and charcoal, at least one medicine kit, a dark grey blanket, rope and grappling hook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46 pm 

Yukarin looked back behind her where the noise had come from before looking back and giving a light shrug, "Fair enough. I suppose I shouldn't tarry anyways; The later I leave, the more time things have to happen that I'd not like. Scouts from the spirit army and whatnot. You take care of yourself, Bayushi-sama."

Standing, she gave a bow.

carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of Golden Carp, sake cups, personal seal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:56 pm 

"And you do the same, Yukarin-sama. With any luck we'll be merrily drinking sake in a few days, enjoying a brief respite between horrors both existential and experiential. Safe travels!" Degarashi bowed low and respectfully to the young Crab before hoisting his pack to his shoulders.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:21 pm 

Picking up her pack, Yukarin bowed once more before hoisting it on her shoulders and making to leave the castle as instructed.

/exit