It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:18 pm

Post subject: Re: [D7-LM] Lion has wares, pt. 2 [expecting]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:35 pm 

"I do hope that this becomes a long correspondence...and hopefully one that carries us through to a safer time."

Friendships outside of a clan were a...well, complicated thing. If Erina's Duty meant she would need to cut down Kanade and any fruits of their friendship, then she would without complaint. But the idea that the Mantis could become allies in a time when the Lion might have fewer friends...well, that was something worth pursing.

Especially for someone willing to sink 9 years worth of food into saving a bunch of animals that she could have just walked by and ignored. That was something to be respected.

Two Warcats: Ore and Kamu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:27 pm 

Matsu Kōgyoku wrote:
"Is it the first time you've acquired a lion from this Kiyoshi with the intent of selling it away?" The magistrate kept her cool.

"Ya. Mostly git small game. But he hada lion and figure some Lion would buy."

--------------------------------------Assistant GM--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:01 pm 

"You're not supposed to peddle in lions. In Lion lands, this already constitutes a transgression. But having acquired one, you have mistreated it for weeks. It makes matters more grave."

Kōgyoku paused. "Still, I may be willing to forego your execution if you compensate the Lion for your misdeeds. Procure and deliver two healthy riding horses to Matsu Erina-san and your punishment will be suspended until your next crime, when it would become irrevocable."